Title: Bleed me dry
Author: reen
E-mail: [email protected]
Archive: Soldier of Death
Pairing: 2x1
Rated: R

".." speech
//......// flashback

 

Bleed me dry
by reen

 

.2.

Heero stumbled into his room totally exhausted. Not because it was a strenuous day � it was not � but because he haven't slept well for the past two weeks. Since that day, he hadn't had a decent night sleep. He couldn't find peace, tossing and turning, feeling edgy... and dreadful. He didn't know, why. At first, he couldn't even recognize these emotions. It took him some time to tell them apart. And now, when he knew...

It was almost frightening... This anticipation... He didn't know what he was waiting for but somehow he felt it was connected to what happened half a month ago.

Heero sighed. Right now, his body demanded only one thing. He walked slowly into the bedroom of his rarely used apartment. Relena gave him these rooms saying he needed a place on his own, bigger and more comfortable from what he had not even six months ago. She said he needed to get a life.

Heero scowled. He had no life. He felt trapped between those walls with nothing to do and he feared Relena's safety when he was in here. Even if the palace had the best security, one could buy.

Shedding his clothes, Heero moved towards his bed. He put his gun on the night table. The other one was under his pillow. He slid under the sheets naked and was asleep moments after his head hit the pillow.

 

A shadow attached itself from the wall after Heero's breathing evened. It drifted slowly towards the bed. Dark eyes lazily trailed the lines of Heero's sleeping body. A hand followed, long fingers reaching to caress the perfect face of the slumbering boy, lightly brushing the temple and beautifully sculptured cheekbone. Delicately they brushed away the unruly bangs, exposing the peaceful face and then slid down to the closed eyes. A memory of their beautiful blue shade was still there.

Down the ridge of the nose to the slightly parted lips, they moved over the sleeping boy's face. The wave of warm breath enveloped the exploring digits and something akin to longing flashed in the violet orbs. The vampire squashed it quickly. There was no purpose in thinking of things long lost to him. There was only the 'here and now', where this fascinating boy was lying, his to do whatever he desired...

 

Fingers danced over his body, sliding down his face, combing his hair. He felt them on his eyelids, then over his lips and he couldn't keep a sigh from escaping them. Then the touch was gone only to reappear on his chest just as the cold lips touched his. His nipple was caressed and his body arched up. He moaned. Those elusive lips slid down to his throat, licked and nibbled at the flushed skin there. He moved his neck exposing it completely, hungry for more.

His breath quickened when a body descended on his, skin to skin. A hand slid down his chest to his stomach, caressing the muscled there, and then sliding even lower. He arched again and involuntarily opened his legs wide. The pain he felt just then made him jerk and cry out. It hurt!

He tried to reach his neck but his wrist was caught. His hands were pinned down to the bed and he couldn't do anything to break their hold. The pain in his neck was growing as he trashed under the heavy shape. His eyes flew open...

 

Heero's saw only the outlined of a body. He couldn't move his head because of the lips attacked to his neck. Sucking...

/Oh, no...!!/

And it hurt! He tried to dislodge the stranger's grip but found himself to weak to do so. He could barely move his hand as he searched the nightstand for the gun he left there earlier. It wasn't there. He panicked. Almost sobbing he tried to grab the first thing his fingers encountered but wasn't able to lift it and the alarm clock fell to the floor.

The mouth on his necked left and the dark figure moved to hover above him. He couldn't make the features; it was to dark even with the moonlight streaming through the windows. Only the eyes were visible, gleaming strangely with violet light. But he knew he had been right. He knew those eyes...

He couldn't look away even thought he felt his consciousness slip away. Heero knew there was a smile on the shadowed lips and his breath speeded up.

The dark creature � Was it possible that he was a vampire? Did they really exist? � grabbed his hand and brought it between their bodies. Hot wet lips descended on his trembling fingers and Heero jerked. His eyes jumped from his hand to those violet orbs and he shuddered. They were looking back at him unblinking. He felt his other hand being freed. Long cold digits brushed away Heero's tousled bangs. Bloody lips curved in an amused smirk when Heero moved his head away from the unwanted touch. Soft laugh filled the air.

"Heero... I'm hurt. You really don�t remember me... And here I thought we've had so much... fun."

That seductive voice sent shivers down Heero's spine. Without thinking, feeling as if he was answering a strange call the Japanese boy let his eyes wander back to the mysterious face hidden in shadows. Spellbinding amethyst orbs stared down at him and slowly Heero let himself succumb to their pull. He felt as if he was drowning in the ocean of temptation. As if he was following a sirens song that he knew would bring his downfall, but even so driven by the promise it held.

His vision went... purple.

 

//...

"You or her"

The words rebounced in his head as the boy...? man...? held him down his body covering Heero's in the most intimate way. Heero's hair was brushed from his face and his head pin to the ground.

"Look me in the eyes Heero." Heero shivered at the way his name was pronounced in that sultry, deep voice. It was beckoning him to obey but Heero somehow knew it would be dangerous to meet the others eyes. He still remembered the weakness that had seized him earlier. He didn't want to feel it ever again. Keeping his eyes downcast, he focused on the other's neck.

A gold sparkle caught his eyes. A cross. The golden peace of jewelry slipped out of the black, lose shirt. He followed the thin delicate chain, from the cross dangling at the end to the slender neck, up to the sharp chin and small red lips - they were slightly parted, curved in a smirk � and then to the eyes... His whole body trembled as he looked into their depths. They were glowing, a deep shade of purple, and Heero couldn't avert his gaze. They pulled him, invited him, they made him want to give in.

"Don't fight it Heero..."

The whisper of breath on his face sent another shiver down his spine. Still Heero's mind struggled clinging to the consciousness with last sparks of resistance. Heero slowly shook his head in denial and almost succeeded in freeing his right hand. The grip tightened.

"Who are you...?" Heero whispered slowly. "What are you...?"

A soft chuckle followed Heero's vaguely slurred words.

"Everything you want me, Heero... Everything you have ever dreamed of. Give in and I will make your wildest dream come true..." The eyes were coming nearer. The vampire's breathe tickled Heero's dry lips. "I will make you fell so good..."

...//

 

Heero held still as the memory faded away. Was it really one?

"I fucked your brains out..." Came a heated whisper. "And you let me..."

"You're lying." You are.

"You begged me to do it time and time again..."

"Liar!!" Heero screamed into the darkness. "I would never do that, never."

"Even to save your princess...?"

"I would never beg."

"Oh, but I wanted you hat way and you were only happy to comply... Completely willing. And after a while you didn't have to pretend..."

"You're lying. I would remember..." Heero whispered. His words were barely a puff of air.

"...only what I wanted you to."

There was a moment of silence as Heero contemplated the strange words. He looked sideways into the darkness of the room. He willed his rebellious body into an unnatural stillness. He didn't want the other to know he was actually scared senseless. But it was hard not to shiver when he had never felt so helpless in his entire life. He had no control and it terrified him. He was Heero Yuy � a genetic experiment. He was stronger then any man, faster and more intelligent then most. And yet this boy treated him as if it was nothing. Was he really a v...vampire? Was it possible?

Heero could still feel the burning where the other had bitten him. Was it only for pleasure of hurting...? Or for blood? Were the creatures of the night real? Were all that old stories he sometimes read true?

Strange. All his life he'd thought the only monsters in his life were those who trained him.

Heero could feel the tongue tracing the line of his chin. Would it really be so bad to give in? Take all the pleasure he could in exchange for his blood and life? It would be the best bargain in his life. He knew what the other wanted and done right it wouldn't be painful at all. It was more he had ever had in Peacecraft's laboratories.

Just then, the other's lips reached the marks on his neck and Heero gasped. The searing pain raced through his body and he couldn't help the scream that tore past his lips. "Shhhh. They're gone now." The marks had miraculously disappeared... together with Heero's resolve. What was he thinking? How could he give up so quickly?

"I know everything about you Heero Yuy... down to the taste of your skin. I am completely addicted to it." Heero shivered as the tongue traced the line of his neck.

"Who are you?" he stammered.

"Someone your Dr. J would be delighted to lay his mechanicals hands on... As for what I am... I think you already know the answer.

You can call me Shinigami or Death if you like. But don't worry I'm not here to kill you... Well maybe a little death..." The vampire laughed.

Heero furrowed his brows. Shinigami, the God of Death in Japanese. Was the vampire mocking him? Heero tried to free his hands one more time but the grip on them was still strong.

"Don't fight me Heero. You know you will like it."

"Fuck you!" Heero tried to kick the body lying on top of him but to no use. "Go to hell!"

Violet eyes glowed with purple eyes as the shadowy face came closer obscuring his vision completely.

"I could easily pull you under, Hee-chan. And even if you have more resistance them most, you wouldn't last long." Shinigami whispered." But I won't. I like you better that way. Struggling and fighting me." He was nibbling at Heero's lips. The Japanese boy turned his head away.

The vampire laughed and grabbed his chin forcefully bringing them face to face. "Maybe I will just have to tie you up?"

 

[ part .3. ]

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1