Sunset Hills Station, built sometime between 1912 and 1916, and seen here in a December 1966 photo.  The gazebo in the background dates to the ownership of Dr. Wiehle in the 1890's and can be seen in a photo of the original Wiehle house.
Photo by Herbert H. Harwood, Jr. is from Rails to the Blue Ridge

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws
GridHoster Web Hosting
1