Thou Shalt Not Kill...
1. The zeal of a baby Christian.
2.The desire someone has to serve-even if
they do not fit your idea of a minister.
3. The hope of healing.
4. The longing of a heart toward missions.
5. The thrill someone receives by giving
you something-nor the thrill you
receive when you give something away.
6. The awe in a child when hearing for the
first time about the miracles of Jesus.
7. The confidence others have in you.
8. The emotion some may experience in
God's presence-even if you don'g
9. The testimony of a fallen brother or
10. The yearning in your heart.....to
be all God created you to be.
Thou Shalt Not Kill.....