This is a Tidus sees Yuna and Rikku doing naughty things with each other fic. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully I'll get this done soon...
It Takes Two... or Three

It Takes Two... or Three

By Sprink

 

 

"I need a rest," Tidus whined as they rounded another corner on their way to the Thunder Plains.

"Yuna must continue her pilgrimage," Auron returned without turning his head or stopping his stride.

"But the sun's already gone down! Can't we stop for the night?" Rikku, the newest member of the entourage, piped up.

"I am a little tired..." Yuna said softly.

"Then we should set up camp," Lulu said, gesturing towards a clearing just off the road.

"Fine," Auron muttered, leaning himself against a tree.

 

 

"I'm going for a walk," Tidus stood from his place near the campfire.

"You want company, ya?" Wakka asked, standing also.

"Uh, no. I just, uh, need to be alone," Tidus replied, stepping towards the edge of camp.

"Whatever you say. Just don't get eaten by a fiend, ya?" Wakka laughed.

"Yeah, okay,' Tidus returned, turning and walking into the forest.

Tidus wandered along an almost overgrown path, heading towards the tributary of the Moonflow they'd seen on their way. The Moonflow. Rikku had come out of the strange river. He had watched wide-eyed as she unzipped herself from the wetsuit show wore, inch after inch of curves revealing themselves. When at last she was free of her wetsuit, Tidus had to try and hide his excitement, his eyes fixed to Rikku's ample breasts.

Tidus shook his head. Thoughts like that were what made him leave camp in the first place. He was a young man in his sexual prime. He had needs. Unfortunately, there was no one in the group who could help him with this little problem, so he had to take care of it himself.

Tidus stripped his clothes off and stepped into the warm water. As the water gently lapped at his stomach, he thought of who would star in his fantasy. A week ago the tall gothic mage and her silver tongue played a starring role. A few days ago the sweet summoner's voice pushed him towards release. Tonight, Tidus thought, tonight Rikku's gonna strip for me... yeah... then she's gonna touch herself... yeah...

Tidus' hand brushed over his abdomen as the Rikku in his mind slowly removed her form-fitting orange top, revealing a pale bra. She started to sway to music heard only in her head as Tidus' fingertips ghosted over his erection. The imaginary Rikku unbuttoned her shorts, playing with the zipper before shimmying out of them, revealing a matching thong.

"Oh yeah..." Tidus sighed, his hand gently closing around his erection.

The Rikku in his head sighed, cupping her breasts. She kneaded them gently, a slight moan escaping her lips. Tidus echoed the moan, moving his hand in a slow rhythm. Before long, Rikku traced one of her hands down her torso, her fingers fluttering slightly over the top of her thong. Tidus bit his lip as her fingers rested between her legs. Tidus silently pusher her on, and she-

"Yunie!"

Tidus froze, an explanation dripping from his lips.

"Rikku! Quiet! Someone will hear us!" the summoner said in a hushed tone.

Tidus looked around him. Neither girl was in plain sight. Where are they? Tidus thought frantically. His eyes scanned the forest, searching for movement, anything that would indicate the two girls' location. He heard a splash from the other side of a cluster of tall reeds.

"Oh, come on, Yunie, we're far enough away from camp," Rikku pleaded. "No one can hear us."

"I don't know..." Yuna sounded barely unconvinced.

Tidus slunk towards the reeds, parting them slightly when he reached them.

 

Write me some feedback here!

 

Disclaimer: Final Fantasy X is property of Square Enix and it's affiliates. Characters are used without permission, and no profit is being made. This is just my little way of showing Square Enix just how much I luv their characters. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ^_^

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1