Jo's LiveJournal Icons I
Icons II

These are some Marauders, Lily, and Snape icons I've made for my LJ. They are free for use and redistribution. If you use one, I'd be very grateful if you'd let me know. If asked, or if you pass them along, please give credit to LJ user amberdiceless or Jo Ann Spencer.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, Severus Snape, the Marauders, Lily Evans/Potter, and all these other people (and things) are characters belonging to J.K. Rowling or whoever holds their copyrights. I claim no rights to them, their images, their surroundings, or their situations. Much to my sorrow.

Most of the Prisoner of Azkaban icons are derived from screencaps graciously provided by casira. A few Peter Pettigrew images have been included for those completists who want all the Marauders.

PLEASE NOTE: To save bandwidth, I haven't displayed all the individual frames as separate icons. However, under several of the animated icons are links to download the ZIP files containing their individual frames. If you'd like the younger versions of James, Lily, Peter, Remus, Sirius, and Severus without any text or other effects, download them in JPG format here.

---


Marauders I
Download Frames:
Marauders1.zip

Marauders II
Download Frames:
Animagi.zip

Class of '78 I

Class of '78 II
Download Frames:
78ers_Names.zip

Class of '78 III

Class of '78 IIIb
(Pettigrew Version)
Download Frames:
ClassOf78.zip

More Than
Memory

Dance

Lily Potter

Lily In Red

Sirius
Cleans Up

More Than
Memory II

All Our
Yesterdays

Overshadowed

Outta the Pensieve

Going Somewhere?

Get A Room I

Get A Room II

Why do I hate you?

Illuminate Me

Talk to the Wand

Oooooh, shiny!

Pull the
Other One

Bloody
Gryffindors

Walking Shadow

Don't Tempt Me

Darth Snape

Cold

Anger Management

Pardon?

Huh?

Won't Like It

Don't Tell Albus

Out Of Points

Give Me a
Sodding Break

Joy

Excitement

Lone Wolf

The Moon is
a harsh mistress

And Then
There Was One

Image credits: Most of the Prisoner of Azkaban images are derived from screencaps graciously provided by casira. copperbadge gave me the lovely CoS close-up of Severus, but I can't remember where he said he got it.

Quotations: "All our yesterdays" and "Walking shadow" are references to Shakespeare's Macbeth; "The Moon is a harsh mistress" is the title of a book by Robert Heinlein; "Behold! We are not bound for ever..." is from The Tale of Aragorn and Arwen, by J.R.R. Tolkien.


Comment


Index | More Icons | First Fic >>

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1