Kendriya Vidyalaya, AGCR Colony
Kendriya Vidyalaya, AGCR came into existence in salubrious environs in the month of December 1981 to provide an opportunity through quality education. A co-educational school with unity in diversity is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Students take the AISSE (class X) and AISSCE (class XII) Exam in the month of March every year.
An imploring and aesthetic three-storied building provides all basic amenities. A healthy child centered education and activity-oriented approach in the teaching learning process facilitates the holistic development of children.
- A full fledged KV-AGCR(Second Shift) with Science and Humanities at +2 level also came into existence from the academic session 2004-05, catering to the needs of students, with separate staff and schools timings, functioning in the same campus of KV-AGCR, Karkardooma. First Shift timings: 7.30 a.m. - 12.25 p.m.
Second Shift timings: 12.35 p.m.- 5.30 p.m.
- First Shift comprises all three streams at +2 level- Science, Commerce and Humanities where as the Second shift has Science and Humanities only.
This KV has set the following objectives for itself: -
- Focus on learning instead of teaching to ensure all round development of the child.
- Creating an environment for development of life skills in a child, for a successful career.
- Integrating information and communicative technology in the teaching learning process.
- Organization of Games & Sports and co-curricular activities along with academic activities for the promotion of new talent.
- Enabling the child to become a productive and contributing member of the society.
The Academic Session starts from 1st April of the year and ends on 31st March of the succeeding year.
A Civil sector co-educational school with unity in diversity is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Students take the AISSE (class X) and AISSCE (class XII) Exam in the month of March every year.
- No of class room – 40
- No of science labs --4
- No of maths lab –1
- Principal room -- 1
- Vice principal room -- 1
- Office -- 1
- Examination Room – 1
- Games Room -- 1
- HM Room +Resource room --1
- Computer Labs –2
- Art / Language room –1
- Proposed computer room –1
Facilities for indoor / outdoor games
- Swimming pool
- Squash court
- Skating rink
No of sections sanctioned for each class
- I-X --3 sections each
- XI-XII (Science Stream) --3 sections each
- XI-XII (Commerce) --1 section each
- XI-XII (Humanities) --1 section each