...A Window to History
Located at the intersection of highways 2 & 71
at the south edge of town.
Nodaway Valley Museum offers:
A Walk into History:
- Reminisce building.
View the changes in transportation and agricultural machines
from horse-drawn to the present.
- FAA Chapter House
Built by high-school Future Farmers of America in 1941. This native
stone building houses local agricultural history and artifacts.
- Bethesda General Store.
- Hawleyville Barbershop and Dentist's office.
- Northboro Doctor's office.
- Blanchard/Page Center Blacksmith shop.
- Research family and community histories.
- Cemetery records and obituaries.
- Histories of businesses and organizations.
- Newspaper, pictures & tapes.