Welcome to the world of Divine Divinity:
Animations The Prophecy Screenshots
Many thousand years ago the Council of Seven in the magic land Rivellon sacrificed himself in the fight against a group of disloyal magicians, who had passed over to the dark side of magic. To remember the Council of Seven, the "Divine Order" was founded to pass on the knowledge of the wise men to the next generations.
Two thousand years later signs such as civil unrest, war, hatred and greed indicate that the dark side has become strong again and that they're preparing a new attack on Rivellon.
The prophecies of the wise men had mentioned a divine saviour of the Seven Races. This person shall be found and blessed in a secret ceremony before he/she falls into the enemy's hands ...
1. Four huge maps totalling over 20000 screens spanning everything from peaceful small villages to demon infested wastelands.
2. 6 different player characters that change their appearances depending on what they’re wearing.
3. Up to 96 skills to be learnt, divided in three ways: The way of the warrior, the way of the survivor and the way of the wizard.
Each way also contains a special move. Regardless of what way the player starts in, he can always learn skills from the other ways.
4. A virtually unlimited amount of special equipment with which the player can boost his character. Additionally the player can charm
items to make them even more special.
5. Over 150 non-player characters to interact with in a dynamic environment. Over 100 types of monsters and creatures to fight with.
6. Tons of objects that can be investigated, traded, used and combined.
7. Large involving storyline containing plenty of sub-quests in which the player can further advance his character.
8. Large soundtrack that adapts to the in-game circumstances.
1. The player can pause the game at any time and issue commands while the game is paused.
2. A multitude of different behaviours for different monsters and non-player characters.
3. Monsters communicate with each other when they are in a group, employing different tactics to trick the player or their enemies.
4. Day/Night cycle and weather effects.
5. Two auto-maps. One mini-map which shows the player his direct surroundings, and one large overview map,
useful for planning the player’s journeys.
6. A diary which contains things like a quest-log, information on creatures and non-player characters, information on monsters
slain etc…3d positional sound and real-time reverb.
7. Easy and configurable user-interface.
8. Quick-save / Quick-load option.
9. Scalable graphics architecture which supports software, directdraw, direct3d and glide in resolutions up to 1024x768.
10. Spoken dialogs.
PII 450Mhz with 128Mb of RAM,
8MB of video memory,
4X speed CDROM drive,
100% Directsound compatible soundcard
1.7GB free HDD space.
Divinity Universe, Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity are registered trademarks of Larian Studios