The Romanian Royal Army.
- The Russian-Romanian-Turkish War 1877-1878 (The Campaign in Bulgaria).
- The Second Balkan War 1913 (The Campaign in Bulgaria).
- The First World War 1914-1918.
- The Campaign in Transylvania 1916.
- The Reorganization & the Campaign of 1917.
- The Campaign in Bessarabia 1918.
- The Post-WW1 Campaigns 1919-1920.
- Pokutia 1919.
- The War with Bela Kun's Hungary and the Occupation of Hungary 1919-1920.
- The Second World War 1939-1945.
- The Internal Frontiers Mobilisation 1939-1940.
- The Campaign in USSR 22.6.1941-23.8.1944:
- The Liberation of Bessarabia and Northern Bucovina July 1941;
- The Operations of Odessa August-November 1941;
- The Campaign in Ukraine (Azov Sea, Harkow) and Caucasus 1941-1943.
- Stalingrad September - November 1942.
- Crimea 1941-1944.
- Bessarabia and Moldavia 1944.
- 23 August 1944 and the Liberation of Northern Transylvania.
- The Western Campaign 1944-1945:
- The Campaign of Hungary;
- The Campaign of Slovakia and Czechia:
- The Armoured Operations in Austria;
OOBs | Bibliography | Organization
Home | Campaigns | Glossary | Miscellaneous | Links
Higher HQs | Infantry | Mountain | Cavalry | Artillery | Armoured | Engineer | Frontier-Guards | Gendarmes
Air Force | Navy | Logistics
© Grecu Dan-Simion 2000