Resources for Finding a Teaching Post Overseas

I make no apology for including a wide range of unashamedly Christian organisations in my lists. In ny humble opinion, spirituality, if it has to be at all meaningful, must be an integral part of life.

If you can think of any other organisations which would be appropriate for this list then email me at [email protected].

As usual, every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in these files is accurate, however the usual disclaimers apply. I assume no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of using this data.

Internet Resource Lists

Next Section

Remember!

These are just the internet resources available to you if you're looking for a teaching post. If you live in an area where fax and postal services are reliable and cheap, then the mountain of available resouces grows even higher.

Also, remember that this is merely a collection of resources which I've put together from my own research. If it saves you some time and hassle, it has served its purpose. It is not my intention to recommend any particular services or organisations in these lists. There is always the possibility that something could go horribly wrong for you, so please do your hoework thoroughly before signing anything, and make sure you get that contract signed before you resign your present post and start to make plans for leaving the country.

If you do have an unpleasant experience, I'll see if I can include some addresses of support groups and people for you to complain to. If I discover that there is a good reason for removing an organisation from my lists, I will be happy to do so.

The End
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws