Taco Dip Recipe
from my Aunt Marge
- 3 Ripe avacados, med size
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans bean dip
- 1 cup (or less) chopped green onions
- 2 cups chopped ripe tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (6 oz. drained) ripe olives
- 10 to 12 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 pkg tortilla chips
1. Peel and mash avacados, add lemon juice, salt, pepper.
2. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning mix.
3. Spread bean dip in approx 9X13 flat dish, top with avacado mixture, then the yogurt mixture. Sprinkle on onions, olives (chopped), and chopped tomatoes(well drained). Cover with shredded cheese.
Note: Ingredients other than tomatoes and cheese can be prepared ahead of time. Add tomatoes and cheese within 4 hours of serving. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Servings: Quite a few people OR one Terry plus one Courtney.