Encyclopedia of Stamps and Philatelic Links
Indexes: Philatelic Organizations By Topic
See Also: By Location
And: Wikipedia's List of postage stamp collectors' clubs and societies
- Dai Nippon, Netherlands
Dai-Nippon Postal Collectors
- "A Group for the discussion of postal history of Japanese occupied Borneo, Burma, Dutch East Indies and Malaya During WWII."
- The International Society for Japanese Philately, Inc. ,
NJ 08033, USA
- "The Society is non-political and non-commercial with one objective: to promote intelligent interest in the philately and postal history of Japan and former Japanese colonies (Korea, Sakhalin [Karafuto], Taiwan), territories (Kwantung, the South Manchurian Railway Zone, and the mandated Caroline, Mariana, and Marshall Islands), and occupied areas (China and Southeast Asia), including Manchoukuo, the Ryukyu Islands, Japanese seapost offices and other civilian and military post offices abroad, and foreign post offices in Japan."
- The Society provides expertization too - aj.
->See Also: Clubs : (in) Japan
Joint Stamp Issues Society
- Contact: Richard Zimmermann,
- 124, avenue Guy de Coubertin, 78470 Saint R�my l�s Chevreuse, France
- Mail exchange can take place in English, French or German.
- A Free membership c.2009
- (formerly called the "International Philatelic Society of Joint Stamp Issues Collectors" IPS JSIC)
- UK : Judaica Thematic Society
- ...caters to the collector of Judaica Themed stamps from all over the world, excluding Israel. After all, "Israel is Judaica - but Judaica is not Israel."
- See Also: Israel
© A.J. Ward
Free counters provided by
Honesty.com - J Topics Est. 1/1/2002