The day When the media will not be anti Israel biased
1) When there is an account of every single Arab Muslim terrorism.
2) When Israeli victims of terror will turn to human from being "tanks" in media's dehumanization.
3) When the (BBC, NPR, etc.) reporter will finally visit an Israeli hospital for a change.
4) When a rare (if/when) abuse by an Israeli soldier won't be overblown any more than that of any other westerner's case.
5) When those drama words, bigoted slurs (like: "apartheid", "racism") invented by Arabism, Palestinianism upon Israel's war on fascists' terror won't be used.
6) When it will remember to quote the source where it comes from, like a "Palestinian" point of view, stating it as such: "Palestinians" say, not reporting it as "facts", and use the phrase: "they say", as the media is always so careful to side it only on Israel's view.
7) When the tone won't be inflating the cult of 'Palestinian' victim hood, but reporting dry facts. Or the passion should be used on Israeli victims just as much.
8) No more "Palestinians" are the bigger picture, When the headlines are the repercussion of both sides, not a headline & main news crying on 'Palestinians' and in just small little details something about Israel as well.
9) When it will finally start mentioning the sacrifice democratic Israel is making in gestures to "Palestinian" Arabs & open borders on the expense of it's vital security, asides from it's humanitarian aid.
10) When it will report the racism, treason & danger from Arabs living inside Israel & it's establishment's incitement for Jihad, murder, hatred & terrorism.
11) No more unequal talk about 'equality', When it's worry for "equality" will finally be fair, it will talk about: "unequal" citizens, the Jews face so often in Israel's preferential treatment of it's Arab citizens as first class citizens like: access to holy sites, land issues &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; benefits of not being obligated to serve in the army, etc.
12) When it will refrain from calling fear & worry for security as "racism".
13) When it will stop dancing around the real issue of the conflict, the seeds of hate, the 'Palestinian death cult' indoctrination & it's child abuse.
14) When it will talk about the 'lobby', no! not the one confined to merely one country alone, but the international one, the powerful one, the Goliath one, the one that uses it's oil & threats of terror, the one that occupies the UN & influences the EU, as well as Washington.
15) Calling a spade a spade, a 'Palestinian' that intentionally harms civilians - a "terrorist" not a mere "militant".
16) When it will refer to every checkpoint, be it at any international airport, shopping centers, stadiums, etc. the same way it refers to the ones in the Gaza/west bank, or vice versa.
17) When it will not let itself to be playing into the hands of radical 'Palestinians' & Hezbollah's use of human shields to make sure their kids die & pin it on Israel.
18) When talk will come about on the real racism & real apartheid, such as in "Palestine" ethnic cleansing of Jews, anti Christian apartheid, oppression of own people and on minorities, as well as on the entire Arab & Muslim world that practices such heinous crimes against humanity without any 'fighting terrorism' or 'self defense'.
19) When the most unfair image of "kids throwing stone" won't be shown unless explained about the adult 'Palestinian' gunmen behind them.
20) When it will stop it's double standard that any attack on non Muslim infidels in any corner of the world is any different from Arab Muslim 'Palestinian' genocide campaign on non Muslim Israelis (A.K.A "fascism").