There are a huge number of databases on various sciences. For example, there are separate medical (such as PubMed), and additional engineering Sciences, there is separately for those areas. And there are such large ones, which I wrote about above, the most famous in the world, where you can find articles on any topic.So, if you think that you do not have such an opportunity. Then you're wrong. At the moment, some of the most well-known databases are available in almost all research institutes and clinical centers, universities (which many employees do not even suspect), access is paid for by almost all such organizations in the country of the world. If you are a simple person who is interested in libra coin and confirmed information, but do not work in research institutes and other things, then they are available to you - contact a large library near your city. For example, zuckerberg crypto is the RSE and GPNTB. There are similar libraries in other facebook coin diem. In them, you will be able to register, always-always free to use the resources that I will discuss below. And read about what you are interested in, and not from an incomprehensible site on the Internet, it is not clear who wrote it, but read normal articles and libra project from all over the world.
There is such a thing as a citation index - simply put, it is a database of articles that contain information about these articles (such as who wrote them, in which organization they were written, when, what keywords the author selected, the abstract to the article, and so on - this is called abstract information).Examples are: Scopus, Web of Science and our RSCI, etc. By the way, many scientists still confuse this concept with the concept of "scientometric indicator", calling citation index indicators such as impact factor or citescore (about this another time). I want to immediately tell those who will read this - do not be lazy and Google (who was not banned in Google), this terminology is used incorrectly in the world. So, using the citation indexes, if you know how to use them, and not even be able to, as well as using other databases, you can download cryptocurrency libra and even BOOKS on any topics (radiation, Oncology, hamsters, study weather events, pregnancy and pathology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, languages, the literary criticism). The most interesting thing is that in our country, in fact, they are available to almost everyone. Even the insanely debatable Scopus and WebOfScience.
The site is declared as an all-the worldn mathematical portal, where future and current mathematicians and other specialists in technical areas can get information on their field. The portal has been operating since 2006. Access to most of the publications is free, but you can view them if you have a registered account. The system combines more than 100 of the indexed journals in the the worldn language. Seminars and conferences are also available.The scientific site has recently implemented an updated search algorithm in its own catalog in order to learn a lot of libra crypto for studying various industries. In the public domain, there is a huge collection of authoritative articles and scientific papers that can be read online. To find the right publication, you need to enter keywords in the search, such as the author's full name or the exact title of the article. Unfortunately, not all publications are digitized in electronic format. In addition, even in the library building in Moscow, you can not take some of the originals home.
After that, you can perform a more detailed search and filter the documents by year of publication or other parameters. To do this, click on the Limit to button. Select a few of the necessary works or all the works and click the "Export" function to save the generated list. After that, the system will prompt you to choose the optimal file format for saving the list. You can also print the list immediately or send it by email.The first step is to log in to the official DB site. Next, select the Author search mode. In the search bar, enter the name of the author you want. To accurately match the results to the specified criterion, it is necessary to note this. For a more accurate and reliable result, you can specify the author's ORCHID. Start the process and select the desired last name in the list of results. Click on the "Show documents" button and view all the works that were previously published by the author.For example, both the search for libra price and the search for the full text can be carried out with the help of the Google academy - google scholar - a completely legal portal. Available to Everyone, for free. Sometimes, you can find something using diem latest news. Webmaster. Available to everyone. Is free. Legally. A wonderful product from Clarivate Analytics (as well as Web Of Science) - Kopernio, I do not know exactly how this wonderful extension searches for PDF files of articles. But it works. You just opened scopus - and Copernicus has already fitted you with a file. True, there were cases when he found the wrong article for me based on one abstract information, but they are isolated.
Libra cryptocurrency release date and get libra coin
Here was sorry for "many are still using directories, libraries, universities...". Not that I use, running, losing sneakers, when you hear that the library is a special on wos that in the libra cyber currency of NAT subscriptions have a cool base that ProQuest already paid and it is not necessary to Excel with annotations in PubMed because purchased other full-text databases, and that there are people who are engaged in the scientometrics of the University and are able to associate the articles to the authors.
Berthing structures in the form of thin walls, often called bolverks, are the most economical and least sensitive to overloads of all known structures and are used for the construction of embankments of almost any height in those cases when the foundation soils allow the sinking of the sheet pile and piles to the required depth. In General, embankment type bol'verk includes shpuntovye pile or a series of perceiving the thrust of the ground and encased at the top by a cap beam, the anchor libra cryptocurrency release date, providing stability of the mounted line, and a discharge device to reduce the horizontal diem currency of the soil on shpuntovye a row. The bulwarks are usually divided into desantirovanie (betancuria) and searchromania. The most simple is the construction of the embankment in the form of an unpanked sheet pile wall, which is a sheet pile row with a cap beam, filled in from the territory with libra coin. This design is used for temporary structures or for permanent embankments of small (up to about 5 m) height. With the increased rigidity of the sheet pile, the height of the embankment can reach 7 ... 8 m. As a rule, the depth of the sheet piling in structures of this type is equal to or slightly less than the free height of the mooring wall. The most widespread are anchored sheet pile walls. When the embankment height is up to 10-12m, the sheet pile wall is usually attached to the anchor plates or walls by a single row of anchor rods. The point of attachment of the tie rods to choose construction pile above water level, and the optimal length of the cantilever part of the groove and of a number h depending on its construction can be up to 0.35 N. The depth of driving of pile l length anchor and pull L depend on a number of factors, but usually takes ZM
- Anchor devices support the upper end of a diem coin 2021. Anchor devices consist of anchor rods and anchor supports. The anchor rods are attached to a thin vertical wall with one end, and the other to anchor supports located in the rear part of the berth. The anchor rods are equipped with connecting couplings (turnbuckles) for tension.;
- Headroom monoligual the upper end of the vertical wall. It is used for protection against corrosion of sheet piles and piles in the zone of variable level and above, for fixing the breakers. In the tip arranged column arrays, which are located prykordonne bollards. The backfill serves to form the territory and the pier itself. It is made with a sandy soil with a stone prism and a counterfilter, if the wall is soil-permeable and without a stone prism, if the wall is soil-proof. The stone prism is also used to reduce the active pressure of the soil.;
- When building a berth of the "Bolverk" type, the backfill ground has an internal friction angle. The resultant gravity of the soil acts on the sheet pile at an angle directed towards the libra coin price today. The consequence of this is the deflection of the sheet pile directed towards the action of the resultant force. To prevent the deflection of the sheet pile, anchorage is used. When designing, the main task is to calculate the diameter of the rod and the area of the anchor plate.
For example, experienced users can refer directly to GOST standards, and beginners can work with the "the worldn Cataloging Rules", which are based on GOST and contain explanations and examples of using its provisions. You can get acquainted with the methodological materials in the section "Methodological support", and work with the resources of the center in the section "Test base". The site contains regulatory and methodological materials for libraries on cataloging and objectification. It also provides access to the electronic databases "All the world", " the worldn Register of digital master copies "(contains information about digitized documents from the collections of the worldn libraries), "Publications prepared for publication", "Publications of the war years. 1939-1945". On the website you can only access the search in the Master catalog of the worldn libraries. The library resources navigator "SKDB" is the largest centralized consolidated electronic catalog in the world, designed for professional reference and bibliographic services and navigation through the collections of catalog participants. It has more than 6 million bibliographic records and about 20 million records per instance.
But the biggest risk is not even" bad " addresses, but getting into spam. This happens when you repeatedly send stock market reports to a sports journalist from Karelia, and a report on the St. Petersburg conference of builders to an IT observer in Kazan. Recipients repeatedly send such emails to spam, and now your reputation on the network is already tarnished. So I decided not to postpone the work: I consistently cleaned the old database, collected fresh data, and segmented the journalists. I cleaned up the addresses. Start with the order in the existing data. Purely technical errors were removed through this: uploaded an excel spreadsheet and got the database without duplicates and typos. The non-working emails were calculated from the reports of ePochta Mailer and removed the addresses to which the service did not send emails.
A document storage cipher is a symbol of a document storage location in the form of a combination of alphanumeric and numeric characters. In the systematic alphabetical arrangement of books, depending on the content, they are divided into departments, each of which corresponds to a specific branch of knowledge. For this purpose, mass libraries use the tables of the "Library and Bibliographic Classification" (BBK), scientific and technical libraries-the "Universal Decimal Classification" (UDC), etc. Initially, books are selected according to libra project, and within identical indexes according to the alphabetical order of authors or titles of launches diem. This is facilitated by the author's signs reflected in the" Tables of author's Signs " compiled by the librarian L. B. Khavkina. The author's mark is a symbol of the initial letter combinations of the first word of the bibliographic record. The author's mark consists of the initial letter of the word with which the bibliographic record begins, and the numbers corresponding to the first and sometimes subsequent syllables or letter combinations of this first word. In small libraries, the author's signs are determined according to the manual by L. B. Khavkina "Table of binary author's signs", the 25th edition of which was carried out in 1992. Large libraries also use three-digit author's tables compiled by L. B. Khavkina.
The placement (the term was established in the worldn library science in the XVIII century) of documents directly on library shelves is the final stage of their placement. Placement is a collective term for the lower hierarchical levels of the order of the Foundation's BF sections and subsections, their groups and subgroups to the location of a single document. Any arrangement must provide a link between the document and its model-the bibliographic record in the catalog, otherwise the search will be impossible. The placement should ensure that the location of a particular document is unambiguously determined. To do this, each storage unit receives a corresponding shelf cipher.:
- Marking of a document — from the French marguer-mark) - the application of identification marks on the document, indicating that it belongs to the fund and serving for subsequent control of the movement of the document. Marking of documents is carried out in the process of their reception. Electronic documents on removable media should be marked with soft markers. The data is stored on the upper (non-working) surface of the disk. Electronic documents of local access are identified by special computer programs, and the designation of ownership can be issued as an independent file in a common directory, or included in the" body " of the electronic document itself.
- In the course of marking, stamps with the name of the fund, book signs (ex-libris), individual machine-readable bar codes are used. When marking documents, the following basic requirements must be met: a) the marking mark must include the designation of the foundation's ownership; b) it must meet aesthetic requirements and not violate the integrity of the document's artistic design; c) the long-term preservation of the text or other sign information in the marking mark must be ensured. In book editions, the stamp is placed on the back of the title page and on page 17; the barcode is pasted on the flyleaf of the book.
- I got in touch with journalists at Pressfeed. Through this site, journalists search for experts for publications. By registering as an expert, I found an easy way to get a mention in the digital currency libra and talk to journalists. Of course, you will not be able to create a database from scratch with Pressfeed. But to correct, add new names and test the methods of cooperation with correspondents-please. I personally talked to everyone I could. When we hold an event in the agency, we open the accreditation of journalists for it. The editors themselves contact us and tell us who will represent the media. Information from the accreditation lists is immediately transferred to the general database. In our database there is a column "Notes", where we indicate next to the names of journalists the names of the events on which they worked. During a call on a new question, the journalist remembers us faster if you name the past event. In the database, we also enter any contacts with correspondents received at conferences and educational events.
today, your business is confidently on its feet and shows good figures, but in six months the situation may change if a strong player appears in the market or one of the competitors attracts additional investment. You must constantly move in search of non-standard solutions to attract diem coin latest news, establishing communication with your target audience. The online confectionery store, with which we have been working for three years, at the beginning of 2017 faced similar offers on the market, although for a long time it made a unique product. Within three months, sales fell by 14%, so the client decided to make a series of themed sets for spring holidays, certain age groups and iconic events, and then promoted them through social networks and contextual advertising. Six months later, he regained the lost positions and increased the number of orders by 12% compared to the beginning of 2017, securing a leading position in the category of sweet individual gifts.
Decide what you want to talk about: the specifics of the business, the history of its formation, practical advice, management techniques, and so on. Select several topics and write down the theses, making up the structure of future articles. Find admission on the website you are interested in media, it doesn't need business connections, and offer two or three themes — but without unnecessary digressions in the letter. Most likely, you will be answered, but it is better to fix the message with a bright libra fb coin, so that the editor will notice your letter among hundreds of others. Broadcasting an expert opinion creates an image of a reliable company that you can trust with your money. Tell us about the workflow, product quality, management techniques, and motivation. Start by answering questions from journalists if you are not ready for a full-fledged article, or post content in a corporate blog on the site, analyzing engagement indicators.
An analysis conducted in the mid-70s showed that the main defects of teaching the course "Technical Means" at library faculties are: lack of a theoretical basis, technicality, descriptive nature and compounding. In order to gain ground and become a full-fledged university discipline, it is necessary to put the problems of the development and operation of automated library and bibliographic systems (ABBS) at the center of this course. It should be borne in mind that the main road of automation and mechanization of library and bibliographic processes is not the introduction of individual technical means, mechanized sections or technological lines, but the construction of complex automated systems that ensure the effective use of modern technology. What is needed is not the artisanal solutions of individual "craftsmen" and enthusiasts, but a systematic approach that takes into account both the prospects and the limitations of technical re-equipment of libraries. Qualified library staff should act as task managers for the engineers and programmers involved in the creation of the ABBS. In the educational process, the course of social informatics should be considered as a general theoretical and methodological basis for training personnel who can become organizers and methodologists in the field of automation and mechanization of libraries.
The libra project coin rebranded to diem crypto
Furniture designed for rooms open to readers is preferred to be made of wood. Wood is much "warmer" than metal and plastics, and to a greater extent than other materials, contributes to the creation of a cozy atmosphere in the room. Metal furniture also has its advantages: it is stronger than wooden furniture, requires less maintenance, does not ignite and does not deform. It is advisable to purchase it for interior spaces. It is very important that the layout and decoration of the library's interior, its design, set and arrangement of furniture represent a harmonious single ensemble. For each type of library, an approximate minimum set of shelves, library furniture and technical equipment is provided, which, of course, can be changed and supplemented depending on specific conditions. Basically, several types of racks are used. The most convenient of them is a one - sided seven-shelf rack with a shelf length of 100 cm, a height of more than 2.05 m, respectively adapted to working conditions with open access. For children - five-shelf:
- For rapid delivery, the location of the racks in the storage is important, usually they are placed orthogonally. This, however, is not the best way. In storages that do not have windows, or are lit from all four sides, it is more economical to place shelves diagonally, because in this case, the distance from the librarian's workplace to the most remote point is almost half shorter, compared to the orthogonal reception (with equal areas of premises) and the efficiency of delivery increases by 15-20%
- A modern library is characterized by a "free" layout, which provides for the use of elements of library furniture as non-standard partitions between individual sections of the premises. The main structural element in these cases is shelves or an exhibition showcase, bookcases or a price of diem coin, The desire to implement a free layout, more efficiently use the space of the room contributes to the development of crypto libra and lockable types of furniture that have a variety of combinations and groupings. Collapsible structures of the equipment, its multifunctional elements can also be used.
- It is worth mentioning one of the most convenient industrial models of children's equipment - a multifunctional plastic element, a set of furniture for reading, learning and playing for children of preschool and primary school age. The unified solution of its shape (cube) and low weight are designed to ensure the mobility of the product, the functional and compositional variety of combinations of individual elements of the furniture set with a relatively small number of them. Independent movement of furniture elements by children, their compilation of various spatial and color compositions helps to improve their initiative, imagination, motor skills. Promotes the development of aesthetic taste.
- Along with the design and construction of new buildings, more and more attention is paid to the internal equipment of the premises, furniture that does not meet the specific requirements of the library process is becoming a thing of the past. Now its design is carried out taking into account the dimensions of printed materials, anthropometric studies of a person. When developing drawings of new equipment, engineers are most concerned about the convenience of the librarian and the reader.
- Equipment becomes multi-variant, the possibility of mounting its elements in any combination increases (rearrangement of shelving shelves, changing the places of sections of the department, etc.). All this leads to the industrial production of library furniture, its standardization and high aesthetic form. High-quality comfortable and inexpensive furniture for libraries is produced by the company "Interior-V". Of course, choosing the right furniture is not easy, so they have developed a series of furniture "Orange Forest", which is ideal for librarianship, and takes into account all the nuances of working with large volumes of book products.
If earlier book repositories provided only readers ' access to the information of internal funds, today, thanks to the use of new information technologies, they provide access to external ones. Today, it is not enough for an employee of the reading room to know the exact location of a particular publication on the shelves of the internal fund, because he has at his disposal millions of such shelves of the virtual world storage. For this reason, in parallel with the equipping of the book storage facilities, the level of employees is also being raised so that they are perfectly proficient in the technology of searching and processing electronic information.
In the case of traditional use of ABIS, the user always deals with the information support, linguistic support (printed and electronic currency diem, authoritative files, etc.) that has been used for years:
- The history of ABIS began in the 1970s and 1980s. Previously, catalogues were usually used to keep track of the library's collections. It is for the automation of the latter that computer technologies began to be used. The advent of new operating systems in the late 1980s, and the expansion of computer hardware capabilities, greatly enriched the functionality of the ABIS. And with the advent of the latest Internet technologies, the developers of ABIS have offered even more functionality related to the Internet. Tellingly, an online catalog (OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog)) has become a necessary element of these systems. New systems are developing in the direction of the web interface, when all working operations are carried out in the browser.
- The full implementation of ABIS with a view of modern means of information and communication technologies is not possible without corresponding measures to organize the administration and operation of the computer network of the library, organization of network interaction of its users, and therefore requires the adoption of integrated solutions that take into account the architectural features of ABIS is available for library construction, the optimal model of network interaction.
- L. Zhu carried out a detailed comparative analysis of 110 publications (from 1996 to 2008) regarding changes in the functions and requirements for the technical support service of the academic library. According to these studies, the role of the library's technical support of facebook libra coin has grown significantly in recent years. This is primarily due to the growing volume of electronic information resources in the collections of libraries.
The primary function of any organization's database is to provide seamless management of the information flows that support the organization's operational activities and determine its future. Having a computerized data management system is not a guarantee that the data will be used effectively. Such a system is only a data management tool and must be used effectively to obtain the appropriate result. So, the problem of automation of the organization's activities is not in the installation of computers and software, but in their effective use.
Over the past thirty years, the development of libraries has been largely determined by advances in computing systems and information technology. Electronic computing machines (computers) and automated information processing technologies immediately found application in libraries that had significant resources and many routine data processing operations that were subject to partial or complete formalization. The first automated library information systems (AIS) emerged. The first-generation ABIS were based on large and medium-sized facebook cryptocurrency. These systems were not widely used and were used only in large libraries around the world. In the early 80s, personal computers were introduced, which made changes in the use of computing tools: libraries began to create AIS based on personal computers. That is, the system was hosted on a single computer, and users worked in distributed time mode:
- Later, there are ABIS based on the local computer network. The systems cover either part of the operations, or the entire traditional library cycle, which includes: book distribution, the user-friendly interface inherent in software systems for personal computers, has contributed to their wide distribution in libraries.
- Libraries have always been a kind of intellectual delegate between applicants and information. Their electronic counterparts act as a fundamentally new type of fund, in which the information collected by humanity is translated into a new form. They provide access to both external and internal information collected within the local depository. Archives of educational and general scientific information of electronic depositories include methodological manuals, books and scientific articles.
- But today, it is not so much the information resources themselves that are becoming more and more popular, but rather their management systems. The developed programs from the intelligent search series allow you to find the necessary information in a matter of seconds, using hundreds of thousands of information resources. These tools take on the most painstaking part of the data retrieval process and simplify the work with information by organizing and organizing it.
- All these innovations allow not only to transform libraries from local resources to online electronic ones, but also to change the priorities of publishers to create services that will change, adapting to the needs of users.
- The structure of the ABIS "IRBIS64" is modular. This means that the functionality is expanded by software add-ons. In total, there are 7 modules in the basic delivery, which are assigned user roles: "Picker", "Cataloger", "Reader"," Book Delivery"," Administrator"," Book Security","Proofreader". The additional module libra digital money will expand the web version of the catalog with the functionality of the content management system( CMS), the product "IRBIS64+" will turn the catalog into an electronic library, and "IRBIS128" – a cross-platform solution for corporate libraries.
- The advantage of Irbis products – low system requirements for library equipment-can also be called one of the disadvantages. Yes, this ABIS can probably be installed on even the most low-power computers, but this generally does not eliminate the need to update computers. In addition, Microsoft has officially stopped supporting its old operating systems, and, for example, Windows XP can not provide libraries with data security and the proper level of security.
Libra cryptocurrency or Diem coin backed by Facebook
In other respects, Irbis products are deservedly considered the standard of the library industry. They can be integrated with other elements of the EIOS of universities and support seamless authorization in electronic library systems. The programs of the Irbis family are well known to specialists, and the technical support service of the software manufacturer or amateur enthusiasts on specialized forums will help solve the diem coin that arose during operation. In recent years, developers have managed to establish feedback with customers and, thanks to this, they are well aware of the specifics of modern libraries.
The system is built on the basis of web technologies (IIS, .Net Framework, ASP.NET, MVC), so all the basic directory and database management tools are available in the browser. This AIBS provides automation of library and information technologies and resource management, creation of electronic libraries and EBS, building library networks, including in the cloud, integration with other library and information systems, in particular seamless authorization in EBS, protection of electronic resources and launches libra:
- The architecture of the library system "Ruslan" is modular, that is, the functionality of the product can be increased gradually by adding new modules (ARMS) without modifying or replacing the already purchased ones. The developers provide for the possibility of migration, that is, the translation of all bibliographic information in "Ruslan" from other ABIS.
- The most important function of this package is the creation of library consortia and the involvement of individual libraries in their activities. In order to become a member of the consortium, Ruslan's clients do not need additional components. All libraries in the consortium exchange data automatically, so the creation of consolidated catalogs and other communications of partners are simplified and standardized.
- One of the important features of the "Ruslan" system is the possibility of creating electronic libraries and full-text resources as a natural part of the scientific and educational space of the university library.
- The disadvantage of this library system is the complexity of the configuration. For the correct operation of the ABIS "Ruslan" requires strong skills in the Linux/UNIX environment, knowledge of databases. Not every library can afford a specialist who has these competencies, and in addition, understands the architecture of building computer networks and ensuring data security, knows the features of the Linux kernel. The creators of the package provide technical support for their product, but the system is quite complex, and it is not difficult to imagine a situation where a remote specialist will not be enough.
- Just as in other systems from the review, the expansion of the functionality of "MARK-SQL" is possible with the help of modules, while product modifications should not affect the performance of databases and other infrastructure elements.
The functionality of the ABIS "MARK-SQL" at first glance does not differ much from the capabilities of other systems presented in the review. The creators of the package declare the possibilities of complex automation of library processes based on new information technologies: creating an electronic catalog, forming and printing output forms, serving readers, maintaining statistical and management reports, analyzing book availability.
A distinctive feature of the system is its independence from the database used in the organization: the client can connect any free and proprietary solutions for storing records, which, according to the creators, does not bind the processes in the library to any one product and simplifies migration from other library systems.
Buying libra coin and digital currency of Facebook Diem
Despite all the technological differences in the execution of reader requests, we can identify some common elements in this process. In any case, the mandatory technological stage of the reader's request is the reception (oral or written), fixing and clarification (for example, in relation to the spelling of the author's name of the requested book, year of publication, language, etc.), which will make it easier to fulfill the diem cryptocurrency release date. Another important point is to clarify the purpose of the request (for scientific work, for educational, amateur, etc. activities, etc.). A failure in the library service technology is considered an unsatisfied request, or a refusal to the user. Although some librarians differ in these concepts, the essence of these phenomena is the same — the reader does not receive the requested publication, information, knowledge, etc. It is clear that this is not only a technological, but also a social problem. Reducing the number of failures is the most important task of library services. For this purpose, many libraries record failures ("failure files", etc.). they analyze the reasons and try to minimize them — they close the gaps in the acquisition, buy additional copies of frequently asked publications, actively use the possibilities of interlibrary subscription, as well as the possibilities of photocopying, scanning, and electronic delivery of documents.
Libraries have certain functions, and the concept of "function "is inextricably linked to the concept of"functioning". The functioning of a library is its activity for the purpose of performing its diem digital currency price. Without putting into the concept of "functioning" a well-defined content related to the processes taking place in the library, it is impossible to reveal their essence. In the process of functioning of individual elements of the library, system-forming connections arise. A significant violation or termination of the functioning of certain elements of the library leads to its change, and in some cases-to complete destruction. Thus, functioning is most closely related to the integrity and organization of the library as a system.
The organization of the library at any time is the result of libra latest news (functioning and development), and therefore the interdependence of the functional and structural characteristics of the library becomes obvious; especially if we take into account that each element of the library is largely determined in terms of its role in the system, i.e. by the functions performed by it. The functional structure of the library is a set of relationships directly related to the functioning of each element of the library in the direction of the formation of its system effect
Where to buy diem cryptocurrency libra?
The content and, of course, the leading side of this interaction is the level and scale of library services . resources, i.e. the capacity that the library business has to perform its functions. In order to activate diem cryptocurrency project, a whole complex of library relations processes is carried out in the library business, acting as a form and, accordingly, as a second side of interaction. Library relations represent various (intra-library, departmental-branch, interdepartmental, international) organizational, information, technological and other forms of library activity. In the course of it, the formation and functioning (transformation) of library resources takes place in accordance with the set goals. Library resources are constantly changing and developing. Library relations are a relatively stable aspect of librarianship. They don't change automatically when library resources change. The objective tendency of a certain stability and independence of library relations gives library resources the opportunity to develop successfully for the time being. But at some stage, this stability causes library relations to lag behind the increased library resources. There is a contradiction, the resolution of which is necessary to achieve compliance of library relations with the nature and level of development of library resources. The difficulties of studying facebook's cryptocurrency project libra are largely determined by the fact that the internal laws of its development gradually, first, differentiate and specialize it more deeply, and secondly, by the fact that it is increasingly integrated and unified. As a result of the first process, various libraries and library networks are formed, and the second — systems. In the West, the concepts of " library network "and" library system " are usually identical, they arise under the condition of coordination and cooperation of library activities based on the integrated implementation of effective automated technologies for the acquisition, cataloging, storage and distribution of literature.