The Eli. P. Landers Camp No. 1724 of Lilburn, Georgia is one of the newest yet most active SCV camps anywhere. Chartered in 1996, the camp is named after Sgt. Eli Pinson Landers, who is pictured and profiled on this web site.
In addition to spearheading efforts to save and restore Lander's home as a museum and cultural center, the Eli P. Landers camp is actively engaged in many other cultural and living history events aimed at honoring the membership's Confederate ancestors and preserving our Southern heritage.