Daemon Finally Deleted


One day shortly after Mainframe had been shut down and reloaded, Bob and Matrix were in a game just beating the user as usual. When they exited the game they joined AndrAIa, Dot, Mouse, Ray, and Enzo at the diner.

"We are supposed to go out tonight. I promised you and the others a night at the Supercomputer for a nice dinner." Bob said to Dot when she said that she could not leave the diner.

"AndrAIa is cooking tonight and we are having a big party because there have been no problems in three minutes. The binomes are coming and Phong is giving a big ceremony." Dot explained.

"We had this planned a while back Bob. Sorry you and Enzo will have to wait. There will be another time." AndrAIa called from the kitchen.

"Is she talking about me or you?" little Enzo asked Matrix.

"AndrAIa, it's Matrix now. She was talking to me I have been looking forward to going to the Supercomputer for a long time now." Matrix said with a tinge of disappointment.

'We can go another time. I didn't tell Turbo any ways and he don't take kindly to visitors," Bob decided it was the best. "Come on Matrix, you and I can scan for any tears from the last game. We'll be back for diner." with that, Bob and Matrix left.

********************************************

Turbo, Corona, and Britt have been searching for help for minutes. They have lost track of time and don't know where to go or what to do.

"I thought that Bob would have been here by now," Turbo stated.

"Bob's the type that likes to fight," reminded Corona, "He probably just got caught up in business."

"I think that we should find him," said Britt without thought.

"And why do you think that?" asked Corona and Turbo at the same time.

"He is my brother you know. Just call it sibling intuition. I think he is in great trouble." answered Britt.

"Copeland, find Guardians 452 and 453 names Bob and Matrix." Turbo said to his key tool. "This is bad very bad. You were right as usual. Bob is in grave danger. He is back in Mainframe and Damian is on his trail."

"I knew something was wrong. Lets get going." stated Britt.

"Hold on just one nano. We need a tear to get to Mainframe." retorted Corona.

"Easily done." answered Britt pulling out her sword and chopping at a near by electric generator and a tear opened. "Dagger stabilize," she yelled at her key tool motioning to the others to follow.

They were on there way to face off with the deadliest virus known to the sprites. Damian the queen of viruses.

******************************

Bob and the gang have been preparing for a trip to the Supercomputer for quite some time. They are finally ready and grouping in the Principal Office.

"Are we finally on our way?" asked Bob.

"Yes," answered Dot. "Line up head count. Lets see, theres AndrAIa, Matrix, Ray, Mouse, Enzo, Frisket, Bob, and Hexadecimal. That makes eight. There is supposed to be nine."

"You forgot to count yourself sis." Matrix retorted.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine. Oh yeah," she said embarrassed.

"Okay, let's get going. Phong we are leaving now and we will check in when we arrive at the Supercomputer and let you know when we'll return." Bob said more than ready to leave.

Then the sky started to turn a dark color. "Exactly what we need. Another game." Bob said with a slight edge.

"Warning system failure. Warning opened tears." an eerie voce called from above.

"Glitch. Locate tears and find cause of system failure." Bob said just a tad bit nervous.

"No need Bob." said a familiar voice from behind. "There is no system failure and the tears have been closed."

Bob, Dot, Enzo, Mouse, Ray, AndrAIa, Matrix, Frisket, and Hexadecimal turned to see the new visitors.

"Turbo, Corona what are you doing here?" Bob asked.

"It's a long story to tell,' answered Turbo.

"We should find a place to access some energy shakes and talk." suggested Corona.

****************************

Later at Dot's Diner, Turbo is finishing the story. "A virus called Damian has taken over all of the guardians. Corona and I are two of the three that can fight off this viral. You and Matrix are the only ones not infected. She is on her way here now and will do anything to get to you two. The three of us left to find you and warn you and well here we are."

"Hex, do you know anything about this virus?" Bob asked.

"The name is familiar let me think." she answered.

"You keep saying the three of you but I only count two." said Dot carrying in a try of shakes. "Let's see. Banana and Strawberry for AndrAIa and Hex, Boysenberry for Turbo and Corona, Blueberry for Matrix, Bob, and Enzo, Cherry for Mouse and Ray, energy bites for Frisket, and Cookies and Cream for myself. Did I forget anyone?" Dot added handing out the drinks.

"That sound like everyone, Dot." Bob said. "And speaking of three I thought that when the Prime Guardian went to other systems he was to travel in a group of three. Himself and two guards. Oh, and since when were female sprites aloud to be guardians?"

With a slight sigh from Corona, Turbo started to tell another story. "We started out with three. Us two and another girl. In answer to you question, Bob, it's another long story. It started with..."

Turbo was interrupted both by a voice calling "Warning: Downloading sprite Warning: Viral imprint" and Phong calling "My children you are needed in the Principal Office right away." on a vid-window.

The group went off in a hurry to the Principal Office to see what was wrong.
************************************
When they arrived the systems warnings had stopped and they thought that everything was alright.
"What happened Phong? Why did you call us here so fast?" asked the four Guardians at the same time.

"My children. We had a sprite downloaded into our system that has a viral pattern. I thought that I would need you help to contain it but I didn't. The young sprite went into the capture pod that we created for this occasion. Follow me and I'll show you what we have."

They followed Phong into the other room. In the center set a glass chamber with a young sprite in it as they came closer Turbo knew who it was.

"Phong, you can let her go. She will do no more harm to your system than Corona and I can. She is the third our party." Turbo told the others.

"Thanks for letting me free. I would have told you that I was a guardian, but I thought against it because I do have the viral code." the new comer said.

"My name is Brittany. My friends call ne Britt for short. I am Guardian 451."

"This is where the story about female sprites becoming guardians starts." Turbo said. "What happened to you and why didn't you come through with the two of us?" he asked shortly after.

"While traveling through the net I was caught by Daemon. She is on her way. We need to stop her. Her mind is set on destroying this system." Britt answered.

"Ohhhh. Now I remember! Daemon is the head virus of all viruses, she is stronger and faster. The only thing that can destroy her is all of us working together and one possibly dying." Hex said as if a ton of bricks hit her in the face.

"Let's make the plans then." said Britt with little enthusiasm.

********************************

"I don't like this plan one bit." said Turbo after they had it all planed out. "I can lose two of my best guardians."

"You'll only lose one if you are careful." Hex pointed out.

"The only one you have to lose is me and I'm only a girl remember? Any ways who else can pull this off?" added Britt.

"I can." volunteered Matrix.

"You are not infected with the virus. Here are the weapons we need. AndrAIa your trident will do, Matrix has his gun, Hex her viral power, Bob, Corona, and Turbo have their key tools, Ray has his Surfer Beams. That leaves Mouse and Dot. I have two guns with me. Matrix you help them use them. Remember on my signal you all open full blast on Daemon. Bob, keep Glitch in hand because the codes will transfer there. I hope to see you again. We have a little time I suggest we get some sleep." Britt summarized the plans.

"See ya all when the party starts to heat up." Mouse said as she and the others left the room.

"Yeah. I sure hope this works." Britt said to herself.

********************************

While in the appointed room, Britt didn't sleep. When she walked in, she flopped on the energy bed to get some much needed sleep but just couldn't fall asleep. She turned on a small lamp by her bed and pulled out a small holographic disk. "File 3852 photo of brother." she said softly to the disk. "Brother file open" the disk said and a young man appeared. "Well I guess we will never meet again Bob. I started on this quest for you and still haven't found you. Close file." "File closed." Britt laid back down pondering about her brother and why she hadn't found him.

"Vid-window open. Leave message at 586-2538-45880 person Hard Drive." "Recording message." "Hi dad. It's Britt as you know. I just called to let you know that I might be deleted within the next second. I didn't find Bob and I will miss you both. It is for the best of the world. If I survive I'll call back bye." "Sending message." With that Britt fell asleep.

*********************************
"Well this is the time. Is everyone ready?" asked Turbo in a depressed way.

"As ready as we'll ever be." the group answered.

"Pepare for viral attack 568, wepons at the ready." Corona ordered.

"We're all ready when you are." Turbo said in the ear phone conection he and Britt had.

"Target in sight. Bringing her in. Over and out." was all they heard from Britt that morning and most likely the last words she would speak.

Just micros later, Britt and Daemon were facing off and Bob and the rest were waiting for the signal to kill the viral and one of his own in two ways. There was the signal. "Open fire now." ordered Bob. With a full on attack the fighters fired at the enemy and the friend. "Biz liz gis hzesz" Glitch had received the message and let Bob know in his own little language.

They stopped firing and looked at what once was a viral and a friend all that was left was a small charred spot.

"The viral is deleted. The guardians are saved and all is right. We will have a rightful ceremony for the lost comrade." Turbo announced after looking over Glitch and the rest.

"We should go see if we can find and remains of Britt for respect." suggested Corona.

"She's right. There is a junk pile below. We should see what we can find." agreed Matrix.

They searched through the mess and found nothing. They were ready to leave when they heard a rustle from beneath the ground. They went closer to the sound and the pile was pushed aside and there stood a figure.

"Remind me never to do that again. Man I have a killer headache that will take seconds to get rid of." said the figure.

"BRITT!" yelled Turbo and Corona, running and picking up the young lady.

"Whoa hold up. Put me down Turbo. I already have a headache. I don't need to be dizzy too." complained Britt.

"First class escort to the Principal Office for the system hero. I mean hereon." rejoiced Bob.

"Stop fooling around, Bob. I'm just fine and dandy I can get there myself." stated Britt. "When will we return to the Supercomputer, Turbo? I hope to see Hard Drive soon."

"We will return after we clean up our mess here and get the system running again. We need to help the others get back to normal."

********************************
"We half to go now Bob. Hope to see you again. I'll tell you the other story then." said Turbo half heartedly.

"We will have to get together in the Supercomputer next time. Hope to see you there." added Corona.

"Next time I'm not going to be the one who might get deleted." said Britt with a small smirk.

"See you all later. Don't go getting into trouble with the virals again." said Bob with a final fair well.

After Turbo and the others left, Bob turned to Dot and the others and said, "It looks like we got delayed from our trip to the Supercomputer again."

Back to Fanfiction

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1