| 歡迎光臨 Ez Working Skills |
請用瀏覽器之退后(back) 鍵返回前頁 |
What are your symptoms?
| 醫生通常會問病人: | What are your symptoms? (你的症狀是甚麼?) |
| 一般的症狀如 | 頭痛 (Headache)、沒胃口 (Loss of appetite) 、喉嚨痛 (Sore throat)等等。 |
| Doctor: | So tell me, what are your symptoms? |
| 告訴我你的症狀是甚麼? | |
| Patient: | Well doctor, at the beginning of every week I wake up with a sense of dread, a headache, my legs are shaking and I feel depressed. |
| 醫生,每個星期的開端,我起床時感到畏懼和頭痛,雙腿發抖,覺得很沮喪。 | |
| Doctor: | Ah! They are all classic symptoms of Mondaymorningitis. |
| 這些都是「週一早上懶惰症」的典型徵候。 | |
| Patient: | Can you cure me? It sounds very serious. |
| 可以醫治嗎?聽來很嚴重。 | |
| Doctor: | It means you don't want to go to work. Now get out of my office you lazy-bones, I've got some real patients to see. |
| 你只是不想上班,出去吧,你這個懶骨頭,我要替真正的病人看病。 | |
| 問疾 醫生問病人的常見問題 | |
| 週一早上懶惰症 | all classic symptoms of Mondaymorningitis. |
| 字尾-itis | 指「炎症」,例如bronchitis(支氣管炎)、cystitis(膀胱炎)、hepatitis(肝炎)等。俗語常把 -itis 加在一些名詞之後,表示在某事物上的病態傾向。 |
| He suffers from televisionitis/creditcarditis | |
| 他患了電視沉迷症/信用卡濫用症。 | |
| symptom | 是指症狀; 徵兆 |
| A fever is a symptom of illness. | |
| 發燒是病徵。 | |
| 明顯徵兆 | Repeated demonstrations are a clear symptom of the people's discontent. |
| 示威運動此起彼落,是民眾不滿的明顯徵兆。 | |
| 其他對話 | |
| 1 | Can you describe your symptoms/problem? |
| 你可以說說你的症狀/問題嗎? | |
| 2 | What are your symptoms? |
| 你的症狀是甚麼? | |
| 3 | What seems to be the matter/problem? |
| 你覺得有甚麼不適? | |
| 4 | What is wrong? |
| 哪裡不舒服? | |
| 5 | What brings you here? |
| 為甚麼要看醫生? | |
| 6 | How long have you had this problem?/How long have you been suffering from this? |
| 你發生這個症狀多久了? | |
| 7 | Have you had this problem before?/Have you suffered from this before? |
| 以前患過這種病嗎? | |
| 8 | Is there a history of asthma/heart disease/cancer/diabetes/schizophrenia in your family? |
| 家族有沒有哮喘/心臟病/癌症/糖尿病/癡呆症的病歷? | |