| 歡迎光臨 Ez Working Skills |
請用瀏覽器之退后(back) 鍵返回前頁 |
You'd better leave a message
on her voicemail.
你最好在她的語音信箱留言
| Anne: | I've been trying to get through to Jenny on my mobile for the last few minutes but she's just not answering. |
| 我剛才不斷用行動電話連絡珍妮,但她就是沒有接聽。 | |
| Mary: | What do you want her for? |
| 你找她幹甚麼? | |
| Anne: | I have to cancel our meeting later today because I've got a sudden pain in my arm and I need to go to the doctor straight away |
| 我得取消今天和她的約會。我手臂忽然痛得厲害,要馬上去看醫生。 | |
| Mary: | Well you'd better leave a message on her voicemail explaining. |
| 那麼,你最好在她的語音信箱留言,跟她說清楚。 | |
| Anne: | Yes, that's a good idea. And I'll ask her to ring me back as soon as she can so we can rearrange. |
| 對,這是個好主意。我會叫她儘快回電話給我,安排另一個時間見面。 | |
| Mary: | I'm sure she’ll be happy to do that. |
| 我想,她會樂意和你約另一個時間。 | |
| 語音信箱 | 這種設施叫 voicemail 或 voice mail |
|
請你留言 |
今天,打電話找不到人家,對方往往有語音信箱請你留言。 |
| mobil voicemail | I decided to install voicemail on my mobile phone |
| 我決定給我的行動電話設立語音信箱。 | |
| airport voicemail | The airport has a voicemail system, and staff members can receive voice messages left for them |
| 機場有語音信箱系統,職員可聽到留給他們的留言。 | |
| phonecompany | 語音信箱服務,一般由電話公司提供,有些電話則自設答錄機,可回答並錄下打來的電話。 |
| answering machine | Someone has left a message for you on the telephone answering machine |
| 有人在電話答錄機上留了言給你。 | |
|
Indicater |
message waiting indicater |
| 語音信箱或答錄機上有留言,電話的留言指示燈。 | |
| 閃爍 | flash |
| When I get home, the telephone's message waiting indicator was flashing | |
| 我回到家裡,看見電話的留言指示燈在閃爍。 | |
|
留下口信 |
答錄機等一般會請來電者在「嗶」一聲之後留下口信 |
| I'm sorry I'm out at the moment. Please leave a message after the beep | |
| 對不起,我剛出去了,請在「嗶」一聲之後留言。 | |
| push-button telephone | 家中電話錄得留言,在別處也可用其他電話接聽,但必須用按鈕電話 |
| 而不是撥號電話 (dial telephone)。 | |
| You may listen to your messages from any push-button telephone。 | |