| 歡迎光臨 Ez Working Skills |
請用瀏覽器之退后(back) 鍵返回前頁 |
有關身體要動手術之英語對答
| 輕微的疾病可以用藥物來醫治,如果是比較嚴重的疾病或者受重傷,就需要開刀動手術。 | |
| 英文說法 | 中文說法 |
| Go under the knife. | 開刀動手術。 |
| I need surgery / I'm going to have an operation | 我需要動手術。 |
| Operating room | 手術室 。 |
| 英文對 話 | 中文對話 |
| I've never been on a blind date with a doctor before. Do you think I'm in good shape? | 我從未試過跟醫生約會,今次是第一次, 我的身體好嗎? |
| I'm afraid you'll have to go under the knife. | 我想你得接受手術。 |
| I need surgery? How can you tell just by looking at me? | 我要動手術?你只看我外表,為何這樣說? |
| I'm a plastic surgeon and I can't be seen dating someone with as many lines as you, what kind of advertisement is that? | 我是整形外科醫生,我不能被人家看見我和一個滿臉皺紋的人談戀愛,這樣我會得到什麼評價呢? |
| I can't be seen dating someone with as many lines as you. You'll have to go under the knife. | 我不能被人看見和個滿面皺紋的人談戀愛。你得接受手術。 |
| Well you need a transplant. A personality transplant that is. | 你才需要做移植手術,是人格移植。 |
| 其他對答 | |
| Plastic Surgeon | 整形外科醫生, 皺紋和外科手術。 |
| Line | 線條,也可指臉上皺紋,並可作動詞。 |
| There are deep lines on his forehead | 他額上有很深的皺紋。 |
| Round her eyes are some fine lines | 她眼角有魚尾紋。 |
| His face was lined with old age/cares | 歲月/憂慮在他臉上留下皺紋。 |
| Wrinkle/Furrow | 皺紋。Furrow本是指田間犁溝,借喻臉上皺紋,特別是額上皺紋。 |
| Plastic surgery can remove the wrinkles round your eyes | 整型外科手術,可除去你眼角的魚尾紋。 |
| Age has etched deep furrows on his brow | 歲月在他臉上刻下深深的皺紋。 |
| Surgeon's knife | 手術刀,外科醫生動手術用。 |
| Under the knife | 在刀下,接受手術」的意思。 |
| He went under the knife without being anesthetized | 他沒有麻醉就接受手術。 |
| He almost died under the knife | 他幾乎在手術中死去。 |
| To have a horror of the knife | 害怕動手術。 |
| It is only natural that you should have a horror of the knife | 你害怕動手術,是很正常的。 |
| Operation | 外科手術,動詞是operate。 |
| He underwent an operation to remove a tumor/The surgeon operated on him and removed a tumor | 醫生為他動手術,割去腫瘤。 |