| 歡迎光臨 Ez Working Skills |
請用瀏覽器之退后(back) 鍵返回前頁 |
I have a toothache.
| 我現在牙痛 | I have a toothache. | ||
| 我有蛀牙 | I have a cavity | ||
| 我的牙齒很敏感,容易受損 | I have sensitive teeth that hurt easily | ||
| 我需要拔牙 | I need to have a tooth pulled /extracted | ||
| 對 話 | |||
| Why re you pulling such strange faces? | 為什麼你的樣子那麼古怪? | ||
| I'm in a lot of pain. I have a toothache. | 我很痛苦,我的牙很痛。 | ||
| Well stop putting up with the pain and go see a dentist. | 那麼別再撐了,去看牙醫吧。 | ||
| The pain of getting his bill will be far greater than this. Here, hold this string. (Ronald has string tied to his tooth to do a DIY extraction) I'll show those over-priced quacks. | 收到他的賬單比現在更痛苦,來吧,拿著繩子(自行拔牙),我要叫那些收費高得離譜的庸醫看看我的手段。 | ||
| I'll show you/him | 我要向你/他證明 | ||
| Do you think I won't be able to take revenge? I'll show you! | 你以為我沒法報復?你等著瞧吧! | ||
| Put up with | 忍受 | ||
| He had to put up with an overbearing boss | 他那個上司很橫蠻,他也只好忍著。 | ||
| The pain he was subjected to was more than a man could put up with/endure/bear | 加在他身上的痛苦,非人所能承受。 |
||
| I went to see a dentist | 我去看牙醫。 | 英式 | |
| I went and saw a dentist | 我去看牙醫。 | 美式 | |
| Tom came to talk to me about the matter | Tom來找我談這件事。 | 英式 | |
| Tom came and talked to me about the matter。 | Tom來找我談這件事。 | 美式 | |