| 歡迎光臨 Ez Working Skills |
請用瀏覽器之退后(back) 鍵返回前頁 |
有關身體健康之英語對答
| 健康是無價之寶,如果你擁有健康的身體,或者感覺精神飽滿、身心狀態都非常好的話 | |||
| 英語對答範例 | |||
| 可以說: | I feel on top of the world. | ||
| 我的精神狀態非常好。 | |||
| 也可簡單說: | I feel great / I feel so healthy / I'm in the pink | ||
| 我的身體/或精神上狀態很好。 | |||
| ask | What on earth has happened to you? | ||
| 問 | 你搞什麼? | ||
| ask | I‘ve just got back from the doctor’s and I feel on top of the world. | ||
| 問 | 我剛從醫務所回來,覺得神采飛揚。 | ||
| ask | But your arm is in a cast , you have an eye-patch and you look awful. | ||
| 問 | 但你的手臂打了石膏,又戴了眼罩,你看來糟透了。 | ||
| ask | I know, isn‘t it great? Now I get a month’s paid leave from work . I‘m free, I’m free. | ||
| 問 | 我知道,是否很棒呢?現在我可以得到一個月有薪假期,自由了,自由了。 | ||
| 其他對答 | |||
| You look awful | 你看來糟透了。 | ||
| To be on top of the world | 是俗語,直譯是「在世界之上」,常用來說人得意洋洋或身心康泰。 | ||
| Sitting on top of the world | He is on top of the world -- he has just won the lottery。 | ||
| 他剛剛中了彩票,高興極了。 | |||
| She has been sitting on top of the world since her promotion. | 她升遷以來,心情舒暢。 | ||
| I couldn‘t be better. | 我身心好得無以復加。 | ||
| I feel great. | 我感到很好。 | ||
| I feel like a million dollars/bucks. | 我感到像一百萬美元,即我感到健康、快樂。 | ||
| I feel (as) fresh as a daisy. | 我自覺像雛菊一樣清新,即是我感到精神飽滿。 | ||
| I‘m in the pink (of health/of condition) | 則是以健康的粉紅(pink)臉色而言,指我的身體好得很。 | ||
| You look like a million dollars/You look great | 稱讚人家看來身體健康或精神奕奕。 | ||
| I feel run down/I feel out of sorts/I feel off-color/I don’t feel well/I feel rather ill/very bad | 感到自己身體或精神不好。 | ||
| Run down | 疲憊不堪 或 衰弱。, | ||
| He looked absolutely run down after working round the clock | 他工作了二十四小時,看來疲憊不堪。 | ||
| Out of sorts | 身體不適。 | ||
| off-color | 臉色不好,有點不舒服。 | ||