The Greater Noida and Noida areas are home to 54 colleges with MBA programs. There are several specializations under this program such as Finance, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Marketing, International Business, etc. Students who wish to pursue an MBA course from a reputable college or B-School, however, have relatively few options available.
These are the top 5 MBA colleges in Noida as per our research:
- Amity Business School, Amity University, Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- Asian Business School
- Jaypee Business School, JIIT
There is no difference between the colleges mentioned above as they all take MBA entrance exams such as the CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT, UPSEE MBA, etc. The top 5 MBA Colleges in Noida require candidates interested in pursuing an MBA or PGDM to take one of these entrance examinations.
Read in Details About Top 5 MBA Colleges of Noida:
- It is impossible to avoid hearing about Amity University in Noida. It is among India's most popular private universities. As for the university's fame-name, this can be attributed to its state-of-the-art infrastructure, its outstanding placement records, and its state-of-the-art facilities. In 1986, it was founded and set a global standard for high-quality education. In addition, the university is a member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities) and ACU (Association of Commonwealth Universities). Various ranking forums and magazines place the university in the top 10, including Central Asia Ranking 2019, India Today, Outlook, and many others.
- Noida Jaipuria Institute of Management: Established as a renowned education provider, Noida Jaipuria Institute of Management has established itself as a brand in the field of management. Set up in 2004, the institute has been providing management education ever since. The institute has campuses in Lucknow as well. Various awards have been given to the institute for its MBA Program, such as being ranked 49th by Outlook 2020 for Private MBA. Additionally, Carleton University is linked to over 20 international universities, including Naresuan University, Illinois University, Kainan University, University of Michigan-Flint, Jonkoping University, and many others.
- IMS Noida: IMS Noida provides management education under the umbrella of the Institute of Management Studies Society, which was founded in 1998. The college might be a good option for you if you are willing to spend atleast 10 Lacs on your MBA degree. The program is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University in Meerut, and is typically administered on the basis of national entrance examinations such as CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT/ATMA. A case study is required, followed by an interview.
- Business School located in Noida: It is an emerging Business School. Asian Education Group is its parent company. Management and Business Administration are the fields in which the college aims to create highly employable professionals. Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, is ASB, Noida's associate university. It has been rated as one of the Top Institutes for Placements by The Times of India in 2019. Business World named it the Best Education Brand for Industry Interface in 2017.
- It was founded in the year 2007 in the city of Noida in Uttar Pradesh. This school is part of the famous Jaypee Institute of Information & Technology. A number of specializations are available in JBS' MBA program, including Finance, International Business, Financial Services, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Digital Marketing, and Marketing. CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA exams are required for B-School admissions followed by an interview and personal interview round.
Top Ranked 5 MBA Colleges in Noida:
Among other things, institutions are rated based on placements, facilities, faculty qualifications, perceptions, research, and returns on investment (ROI). There are many other factors taken into account as well. These factors all play a part in determining the reputation and rating of an institute on a national and international scale.
NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) is a ranking forum created by India's Ministry of Human Resource Development in order to rank Indian institutions. In addition to The Times of India, Outlook, India Today, Business Today, and CSR-GHRDC, some other popular and reliable ranking services are available.
We have listed the top 5 MBA colleges in Noida below:
- Amity Business School, Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Studies, Noida
- IMS Noida ( Institute of Management Studies)
- Asian School of Business, Noida
- Jaypee Business School (JIIT), Noida
Listed below are the specializations and fees for the top five MBA colleges in Noida:
Due to the advancement of industrialization, the demand for management professionals has significantly increased. It is imperative for a logistics company to have a manager who has extensive supply chain and logistics management experience. MBAs are now offered under a variety of specializations. Prior to now, only a few elective specialties were available under the MBA program. At Amity Business School, Noida, a few MBA specializations have recently been introduced.