
Why do we have to know our path?
As a tiny human being,
作為一個渺小的人類
we are always nothing,
多一個不多少一個不少的人類
we can just belong to a part, but not great enough to cover the whole thing,
從來我們只會隸屬於事物的某一部份 而不是偉大地涵蓋 偉大地作為一整個事物
we are always at a side, standing on a spot, belong to some kind, and cannot accept the other kinds.
從來我們只會隸屬於一個其中一個勢力 站在一點上 作為某一種類的人 而且完全不能接受其他的種類的人
That's why in our life, we always have to choose our target, our path, our way,
而在我們的命裡 必定不停地尋找你們的目標 你們的路 你們的道
all because we're tiny, many things don't belong to us, and don't belong to our knowledge.
全因我們渺小 太多的東西不屬於我們 也不是我們所知的
so there is always a choice, targets could be far from you, but there is always an option, a goal that you can aim at.
所以總要去選擇 而那目的地可能距自己很遠 但也是一個方向 一個可以面向的目標
Many of the wises, they spend a huge part of their life just to know where they belong, before any move, or making any further decision.
很多智者 他們一生中有大部份時間 是在尋找自己所屬之處 而且還是在做任何決定及行動之前
If, you already know where you are, who you are, how you are,...
如果 你已知道自己的所屬 自己的身份 自己的程度
Congratulation! You're already a very wise human.
恭喜你 你已是一個十分睿智的人
So which side are you on?




