Oxalic Acid Vaporizer the most effective
way to control the Varroa Mite
Oxalic Acid and the Vaporizer from Canada the beekeeper can control Varroa Mites
It is an essential tool for all beekeepers.
With the Oxalic-Acid crystal a way has turned out well in the fight against Varroa.
Protect your bees with Oxalic Acid Crystals and our vaporizer.
advantages over the actual usually fighting methods are:
no delays in
the honey, beeswax and propolis
very good bee compatibility
high degree of effectiveness , up to 99% in brood free colonies
no early ageing of
the bees (important to population of the bees in spring)
outside any time of
very user kind for the beekeeper
It’s so easy to use and takes only 3 minutes for each colony and the price for each treatment is approximately € $ 0.02 / US $ 0.02.
Efficiency from the Oxalic Acid evaporation in a different dosage
You can go to the following website http://www.mellifera.de/oxneu.htm where you will find the latest news and test results in German.
Synthetic miticides remain attractive because they are never lethal to bees. Many "natural" miticides, like thymol or essential oils or formic acid, require such high doses that they can kill the bees as well as the mites. If the mites are vulnerable, Apistan can kill 95 percent of them (if properly used and the mites are not resistant).
Formic acid and essential oils might kill 70 to 75 percent, but if it's too cold the acid and oils are less effective, and if it's too hot they disperse too quickly. Some of the essential oils have little safety margin between killing mites and killing bees. But, careful application of multiple miticides can avoid the evolution of resistant mites. It just takes the kind of attention and time that sideliners and hobbyists might not have.
The promoters of multiple
miticides in small dosages and the promoters of high-dose synthetics have
Oxalic acid in its crystalline form is poisonous and should be handled carefully. It should not be allowed to contact the skin and it is essential that the dust is not inhaled (datasheet). Weigh and mix outdoors, preferably in a light breeze to take any dust away from you. In the solution given above it is safe to handle with rubber gloves.
Oxalic acid is not
dangerous if precautions are taken. Wear rubber gloves and be careful not
to let the acid touch your skin or eyes. Wear old clothes, use
protective mask, and glasses.
No Oxalic Acid resistant possible.
It works by destroying the mite's suction ability, stopping it from feeding from the bee. Effectively, the mite starves to death.