Does the sight of a man who has to duck under a doorframe make you weak in the knees? Then this is the place for you! This will hopefully become a place where lovers of tall men everywhere can meet and trade pictures, stories, and links of any tall men sightings we find in the real world and on the internet! The site is very basic now, but, hopefully, with your contributions, we can make it much more!
1. Because of problems with the message board, I have removed it from the board. Instead, I have made the mailing list a listserv, so that any message you send to it will be distributed to all members of the list. The messages will be moderated, which means I will approve them before sending them out, that way we can keep any trolls out. To send messages to everyone on the list, just send the e-mail to Tallmen@listbot.com !
2. I've redesigned the site to make it easier to use, since there are now over 100 pictures to view! Let me know if any of the links aren't working.
3. I'm still looking for tall gay men to interview and feature on the site, as well as your stories about tall me encounters, please send them to my address listed below.
4. I have lots of links and pics still to add, but it's taking a bit longer than I expected, so stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.
5. Most importantly, we need YOU to make this site successful!! PLEASE send me any pics, links, or articles you may find about tall guys so I can add them to the site! Also, if you have pictures but no scanner, please drop me a line, as I now have a scanner and we can work something out through snail-mail,
THANKS AND ENJOY!
Sign up below to join our tall guy mailing list to talk tall with other admirers and be notified of future updates to the site!
Well that's everything for now! If you have any comments, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, I NEED CONTRIBUTIONS!! Please share any tall guy pics, links, or encounters you may have so we can share them with everyone!
Sign My Guestbook View My Guestbook
Updated January 9, 1999.