's Encyclopedia of Stamps & Philatelic Links GRENADA
(and the Grenadines)
- Grenada and the Grenadines -
- The first postage stamps were issued for the colony in 1861. Issues for the Grenada Grenadines have been issued since 1973 and are valid in the Grenadines, a group of small islands including Carricou and Ronde, as well as Grenada itself.
General Post Office
Grenada, West Indies
- Inter Governmental Philatelic Agency Online - for over 55 countries
460 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001, U.S.A.
Telephone: (212) 629-7979, Fax: (212) 629-3350
e-mail [email protected]
also with offices in London, Paris, Israel, Africa, Hong Kong.
for Granada and for Grenadines
- See Also: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines ----------------------------------->
- Grenada - via the CIA:
- Location: Caribbean, island between the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean, north of Trinidad and Tobago.
Independence: 7 February 1974 (from UK)
Note: the administration of the islands of the Grenadines group is divided between Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Grenada
Grenada Dealers Directory Entities 'G' Menu © AJ Ward