* TAM950065 - with Michael Leigh, England (No.9 - first round)
* TAM950066 - with Klaus Groh, Germany (No.5 - first round)
* TAM950076 - with Arto Posto, USA (No.25 - third round)
* TAM950079 - with Michael Lumb, England (No.12 - first round)
* TAM950080 - with Rod Summers, Netherlands (No.11 - first round)
* TAM950085 - with Henning Mittendorf, Germany (No.22 - second round)
* TAM950087 - with Dobrica Kamperelic, Yugoslavia (No.4 - first round)
* TAM950088 - with Chuck Welch (Crackerjack Kid), USA (No.24 - second round)
* TAM950091 - with Robin Crozier, England (No.1 - first round)
* TAM950092 - with Anna Banana, Canada (No.13 - second round)
* TAM950095 - with John Held Jr. , USA - PART 1 (No.2 - first round)
* TAM950097 - with Carlo Pittore, USA (No.33 - third round)
* TAM950101 - with Jenny de Groot, Netherlands (No.28 - third round)
* TAM960103 - with Svjetlana Mimica, Croatia (No.7 - first round)
** TAM960104 - with Ken Friedman, Norway (No.40 - fourth round)
* TAM960105 - with Dick Higgins, USA (No.43 - fourth round)
* TAM960110 - with Ashley Parker Owens, USA (No.17 - second round)
* TAM960114 - with Clemente Padin, Uruguay (No. 14 - second round)
** TAM960115 - with Mark Bloch, USA (No. 23 - second round)
* TAM960116 - with Mark Greenfield, England (No. 29 - third round)
* TAM960123 - with Patricia Collins, England (No. 51 - fifth round)
* TAM960124 - with John M. Bennett, USA (No. 47 - fourth round)
* The interview with Ray Johnson was broken up because of his death. He
only answered two questions in his 'traditional' (visual) way.I will publish
them together with some more information I can find about him later this year.
Any information about Ray is most welcome. As it looks now the booklet will
become a rather thick book. If you are interested in the text of his answers,
just ask for it and I'll send it to you for free.
Dated May 14, 1996
Interview List . .
. Café Jas . . .
Library Foyer . . .
Museum Entrance . . .
Café Jas . . .