- Dok du is the most eastern point of Korea.
- It is located 90km southeast of Ullung do.
- It is the apparent fact.
- Though several Korea ancient writings contain mentions of the fact, Japan often persists stubbornly "Dok do is an island of Japan, named Take-shima."
- Japan use their economic power as an exercise for pushing on their obstinacy.
- I want to let cosmopolitan know this serious situation.
From a full sheet (21 x 29.7cm.) of one stamp image.
Gift of the artist
Continue . .
Prior . . .
Catalogue . . .
Museum Entrance . . .
JCM Site Map . . .