Part 6

"We are looking for the one they call Minnie Mouse!" Marilyn Manson said. "Her pink bow would go perfectly with this one outfit I have."

Out of the ashes of the castle that Ozzy seemingly destroyed, the Queen Of All That Is Bad arose as if from sleep.

"It's Britney!!!!!" everyone screamed, just as a huge coach bus ran right over that bitch.

"Hey, is that bus going my way?" thought James, and it just so happened it was so he hopped on and left into the sunset. Now our VERY large group of heroes and celebrities went on there way for their next grand adventure: The Death of The Queen of Country - SHANIA TWAIN!!!...

While they planned their attack on the devil country singer, dreamer realized that Shania has kids. "How could you kill the mom of two children? You guys are so cold!"

Cold-blooded James replied, "Did you ever think that maybe her children would start the pop/country revolution? Then we'd *all* be doomed!!! We must get rid of her AND her offspring!" dreamer moved away from him angrily. rockstar understood his idea, and soon convinced the others to join in. They continued riding on the bus until they came to a place that reeked of Shania...her house. Since James had the idea to continue the destruction, they turned to him for a plan. He gave a small shrug and said, "Don't ask me, rockstar was the one that convinced all of you to be in on this." They all turned to face rockstar, who replied by throwing her fist in the air to get the others motivated.

"We're gonna go in there and kick some country ass!" rockstar yelled in excitement. As the group went off the bus to defeat Shania, they were stopped at the door by Ash, who wanted to join in on the destruction. But she had a special power that could help them defeat her. She could move things telekinetically! The group hastily accepted her, since they knew her power would come in handy at some time. They walked toward the house.

All of a sudden Robin said, "Oh no! I left my last banana in the castle! We have to go back and get it!" KelNino was about to argue with him, but realized that there was no need to do this because Tony was dead, so the smell of cheese was ruining last week's laundry (she had also been smoking a little weed that Ozzy had on hand). James pulled the bus over to the side of the raod, wiped Britney guts off the bumper, and turned around back to the partially destroyed castle. Robin got off the bus and hurried ahead to the castle door, with the group following. Just then, they saw a light on in one of towers high above their heads. They realized that their adventure in the castle was not over, because in the window of the tower, they saw the silhouette of a big hairy beast. It flew out of the window, and landed in front of our already large party. Before Ash could rough it up a bit with her telekinetic powers, it kneeled down in front of Kelnino and pledged its loyalty in a foriegn tongue (which Kelnino, but no one else, was fluent in).

"All right," said Kelnino, "We're taking furry-with-the-wings along too." Everyone agreed.

"But you have to give it a name" said Junta, "You can't just call it furry-with-the-wings."

"What's James doing with that banana?" asked Ben, as James cried out.

"Well, I really must be going to heaven now, it was nice to meet you all." And with that, James stabbed the banana into his heart, and collapsed into a motionless heap.

"Well, he was a nice fellow," said rockstar.

"Okay," said Kelnino, "What do we name the furry little creature?"

"I know!" said Junta "We'll call it Eddie! You know, like Eddie Vedder? He used to have a ton of hair, too."

"True, but Eddie's hair was *curly,*" argued Ash.

"Well, we can't call it Kurt, now can we? That would be just a little *too* confusing," rockstar pointed out.

"Eddie it is," Daniel piped up, eager to get back to kicking pop/country ass.

Just then a weird scream came from inside the castle (or what was left of it at this point).

"What the hell...?!" Junta exclaimed.

"Oh crap," Black Ballroom muttered.

"Oh crap what?" (Ozzy had already smoked one joint too many that day.)

"Ozzy, I'm pretty sure that was Robin," dreamer explained. "Now who wants to go with me and get him? No *way* am I going in there alone..."

"I will come too, maybe my powers will come in handy," said Ash. "But to be safe, we should all wear earplugs because we don't know what other pop singer is hiding in the darkness." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out some plugs for the group.

"There are no more earplugs, so someone has to be strong enough to go in unprotected. Any volunteers?" she asked.

"I will," said Junta. She walked inside the castle with dreamer and Ash.

Meanwhile, rockstar stood guard by the lifeless body of James. She knew she couldn't let any other unknown entities or pop spirits into his body, because he still retained knowledge of what they were doing (yes, even though he was dead) and if his body was taken over, he might give the plans to another pop band. rockstar and fireangel were designated the guardians of James' body until it could be burned or buried. The sight of the blood oozing out of the banana-inflicted wound made rockstar sick, and she knew that someone in the group had the power to bring him back...but maybe he didn't want to come back. After all, the wound was self-banana-inflicted. Oh well, she would miss him.

Ash ran out of the castle. "Quick! We need reinforcements!!!" she yelled. Three of the others went into the castle, where they couldn't believe what they saw...Shania and her two children!!! Ash used her telekinetic powers to drop an anvil on Shania's head, but not before flinging the two kids into the fireplace. Yes, Shania was definitely gotten rid of, but her kids? They had an idea just then. The children would battle against pop, too. They were still young enough to be converted!

Out on the lawn of the run-down castle, rockstar sat by James' body, in deep mourning. She thought suddenly, "Maybe if I die, then I will be replaced by another spirit in my body!" She decided to try. Even if it didn't work, she didn't care, because James was no longer living, either. She took the banana with James' blood on it and stabbed it into her own heart, hoping to maybe be brought back...but instead it just left a punture wound the size of a dime. rockstar cried in pain but then finally got over it when she heard a horrible sound come from under the anvil.

"She's back!" cried Ash as the anvil rose off the ground and out came Shania from under it dressed in that stupid cheeta outfit she wore in that video of hers.

"My ears!!!!!!" cried Junta in pain as she grabbed her ears.

"We've gotta stop her or Junta's ears will burst!" cried rockstar above the noise. Daniel came after Shania and slapped her with his Fender plate.

"Now she is dead." Daniel said.

"She's dead, she's dead!!!" cried the group, running in a circle around Shania's body.

"I think our work is done here, we have probably killed about every pop singer that is popular today." said Ash.

Then rockstar said, "Wait, we forgot to brush our teeth!" So the group rushed into the nearest bathroom, got out their portable toothbrushes, and happily brushed their teeth.

"There, that's better!" Ash said. "NOW we have to..."

"Wait!" Daniel interrupted. "I hafta potty!" So the group took time out of their busy pop killing spree and wait for Daniel to pee.

On to Part 7!

Back to silverchair stuff

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1