Part 21

They filed through the door and saw Sweep vomiting up all the doggie treats she'd been given!

"I told you guys not to give her those things!" cried Daniel, picking up his precious little dog.

"Hey, you guys, my aunty is here to pick us up and take us to her house!" said Ada. "Be careful around her, and don't bad-mouth rocks for God's sake. I told you the story about her and I just want to let you know that I warned you and you cannot sue me for any mental or physical damage she may have done. Okay, let's go!" The group continued to file in through the door. They waded through thick fog that tasted like those stupid lemons they put in Coke.

Robin spoke up first. "Ugh, why the hell do they put those wanking lemons in Coke?"

"I know! That's bloody disgusting!" Daniel replied.

"Shut up dumbasses!" Shayla whispered harshly.

"Hey! Why does Shayla always have to be so mean in this story?! She's really very nice!" someone scolded. The group turned around. The speaker was Ada! She was tired of everyone dissing her buddy Shaylabop. "Lay off my Shay! She's gonna make me chairhead of the month!"

Ada's aunt was making some sort of concoction in the kitchen. Ben took a peek at what she was stirring up. In the pot was bananas with ketchup!

"Yay!!!" said Robin.

"Eewwwww," Daniel said, gagging.

�cars' first impression (and words out of her mouth) to the food was, "Yum! I love bananas with ketchup! I used to eat it all the time!" She finished as she ran into the kitchen.

"Come and eat what I made, you wonderful creatures!" cried Ada's aunt.

"Listen to her, please," advised Ada.

"Awww, what an adorable little creature!" cried Ada's aunt as she patted Robin's head. Kelnino turned around quickly and accidentally brushed against one of the many shelves of rocks in the house. A rock fell to the ground and made a small clink.

"Oh my lord!" Ada's aunt screamed in horror. She began to get on her knees and pray. "Why?!" she screamed at Kelnino. "How could you!" she screamed as she picked up a knife.

Kelnino was shocked and about to take out her ray gun, but Ada jumped in the way. "Kelnino, don't, please!" Kelnino then put her gun away as Ada calmed her aunt down. Her aunt suddenly jumped up and started to dish out the soup with a big smile.

Shayla was finally annoyed with being the bitchy one in the story. She really was a lovely person, and she had just been a bit cranky lately. Besides, she was one of Ada's best friends, so she couldn't be that bad! She decided to help Ada's psychotic aunt with the big pot of stew. But when she went to pick it up, she saw something odd floating in it. It was torn-up pot leaves! The bathroom pioneers jumped up from where they were sitting and started to fight over the banana and ketchup soup. Once the soup was gone, Ada's aunt started to run around and smell everyone's breath to make sure they ate all of their soup.

Ash, who was getting a little frightened by Ada's aunt, suggested that everyone turn in for the night. Ada's aunt took the pioneers up a long, winding flight of stairs with rocks everywhere. The group made sure they didn't touch any rocks this time.

Once Ada's aunt left the room where the group would be staying, Ada advised that they should alternate shifts of staying guard during the night. According to Ada, her aunt was known to suffocate people in the middle of the night and take their teeth.

"Okay, I will take the first shift," Ash said, sitting against the wall as the group huddled in the corner. They slept fairly soundly, except for KelNino. She kept hearing heavy moaning and an occasional faint scream. She shook Ada awake.

"Hey Ada?" she whispered. "Ada!"

Ada woke with a start. "Huh? What...er...what's up?" She slowly got to her feet and rubbed her eyes.

"Ada, do you hear that?" They listened for a moment. Ada heard it as well.

"It's coming from upstairs. Let's figure out what it is," Ada decided. KelNino and Ada crept up those stairs, careful to avoid the many rocks littered around the house. They followed the noise in the dark until they came to a closed door.

"Wait-" Ada grabbed KelNino's arm just as she gripped the doorknob. "That's my auntie's room...I...I don't think it's a good idea to wake her up. Er, she's not very friendly when you upset her and she kinda-"

Suddenly a fairly loud groan floated out from under the door. "Er, oh well. She must be in trouble or something. Go ahead, KelNino..."

Kelnino gripped the brass doorknob and slowly turned it. The door swung open with a creak.

"Oh god!" Ada covered her eyes. "Auntie!"

KelNino turned around and puked, for Ada's auntie was sitting on her canopy bed, forcing a large, smooth rock upon a naked Robin. Robin was moaning.

"No...no, not again. I don't like the rock."

Ada's auntie didn't pay any attention to KelNino or Ada standing in the doorway. "Fornicate with Bob! Now!" She shrieked. "Or I'll bring out Susie!"

Robin's eyes widened. "No! Not Susie again! She was sharp and-and it hurt!"

Ada and KelNino rushed up. KelNino snatched the rock and held it in the air. Ada's auntie tried to jump, scrabbling all over KelNino, but couldn't reach. "Here! Go fetch it!" KelNino yelled over the disgruntled aunt's pleas. She tossed the rock out the window of the four-story mountain castle. Ada's aunt leaped after it. She screamed all four stories down, but it ended abrubtly with a thud.

Meanwhile, Ada was trying to console Robin as well as cover him up. However, Robin was thrashing so terribly that her efforts seemed useless. Just then, Daniel and Junta walked in, having heard the commotion. Junta rushed over to help without asking about the situation, but Daniel just stood in the doorway staring at Robin. A big, goony smile spread across his face.

"How come I didn't get in on the fun...oh well, I'm feeling pretty sprung right now anyway. Amazing, under all that flannel, you're dead sexy...a little thin, but who needs muscle anyw-"

"Daniel! Hurry! There's a man out in the front yard molesting a llama! You are the only one that can save it!" Junta yelled in mock panic. The smile disappeared from Daniel's face, and he bolted out he door. Junta, Ada, and KelNino listened to him run loudly through the house.

"Heheh, thanks Junta!" Ada said jovially. "Now let's get Rob-o out of here. Poor little guy. Oh wait...maybe this will make him feel better." Ada pulled a banana out of her pocket and put it in Robin's hand (he had just been untaped from the bedpost). Robin calmed immediatly as he sucked upon it, so the girls were able to get him free from the wicked aunt's room. They waited in the kitchen until sunrise, sipping tea. Robin seemed very calm now, but wasn't speaking. The 3 girls looked to each other frequently because they were worried about him. Soon the rest of the group filled the kitchen. KelNino, Ada, and Junta silently decided to keep that last night's occurence their little secret. Around noon Daniel came panting in.

"There...there..." he gasped. "Wasn't any llama out there. I looked...I really did."

"You must have scared the bad man away, Daniel! Good job!" Junta smiled and Daniel felt much better.

"Yeah, heheh. He must have heard me and freed the llama!" He skipped off into the house. Although Daniel had said nothing, Ash had noticed how quiet Robin was.

"Hey, you okay, Robin?" she asked politely.

Robin set down his mug nervously. He looked up for the first time and said shakily, "No. I think I've fallen in love with Susie..."

Daniel came prancing right back in, his eyes as big as dinner plates. "No!"

Robin cringed. "Oh, yes."

dreamer had a rough idea of what to do. "Hey, rockstar, can I see that flashlight?" rockstar handed it over. dreamer checked Robin's pupils. "A-ha! Just as I suspected."

"Oh, no. What is it? Is it serious?" Daniel asked.

"Chill, dude, he's stoned. Must have been that nasty Mary Jane soup, since he ate so much of it. You'll notice *I* didn't have any, and I'm perfectly fine."

"How did you get away with that?" Ada exclaimed.

"Easy. I hid behind a really big rock!"

"So what do we do about Robin?" Daniel asked.

"Well, I'm no expert on this sort of thing, but I say we wait for the weed to wear off before we do anything else. That should also give us some time to observe Robin's behavior."

"Sounds sensible enough to me," Daniel said. Everyone else agreed with her.

"Why am I suddenly being talked about as though I'm not here?" Robin asked. He didn't get an answer, since KelNino suggested that since her Brit boy toy had been through such a rough night, it might be a good idea for him to take a nap.

Suddenly, Daniel thought of something. "Where's Heath?"

On to Part 22!

Back to silverchair stuff

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1