Sunday 13th March

Brian woke up the next morning to an unusual quietness, and gentle sunlight filtering through his curtains. The pounding in his head made him realise he wasn’t going anywhere soon, so he rolled over and relished the comfort of his bed. After a while he reluctantly opened one eye, as he was quite curious as to what time it was. The offensive red digits on the clock told him that it was 1, and he sighed to himself.

“Back to old habits” he murmured to the room. He rolled onto his back and stretched out his aching limbs, smiling to himself as memories of the previous night invaded his mind. He briefly wondered to himself where the cockerel had gotten to, and then decided he didn’t really care, so he set about the delicate task of getting out of bed.

Brian appeared downstairs half an hour later, freshly showered and dressed in casual, comfy clothes. He shuffled into the breakfast room and made himself a coffee, then sat down at a table near the window and lit up a cigarette. He sat in relative silence as there was no-one else in the room, and he savoured the precious time his aching head had to recover. The coffee and cigarette soon helped though, and he shuffled back out of the room in search of some human contact.

Strangely enough the house was deserted, and Brian could imagine that the rest of the guests were all still in bed nursing hangovers. He somehow felt compelled to tell someone about his fantastic night, and given that Marguerite seemed to hate Ben, Clémantine seemed the obvious choice. Except there was one problem, he didn’t know where she lived. He stood in the reception, thinking to himself and clutching a cup of cold coffee for god knows how long, before an impatient coughing interrupted him.

“Do you usually just stand in the middle of rooms, blocking people’s way?” Marguerite said, staring at him curiously. Brian stared back for a second, his confused mind trying to remember who she was, when suddenly it dawned on him and he laughed to himself.

“What’s so funny?” she asked, looking thoroughly confused now.

“I was trying to work out how to get to Clémantine’s house, and I totally forgot you were her aunt” Brian explained, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. Marguerite simply raised an eyebrow at him.

“And why would you want to go to Clémantine’s?” she asked. Brian was about to explain about Ben, when he caught himself and started on a new explanation.

“Well It’s a bit late, and there’s not much to do on a Sunday, so I thought I would go for a chat.” He managed to say, which was partially true to be fair. Marguerite stared at him for a moment, as if deciding whether his reason was valid.

“OK, well she only lives a few street from here. Would you like me to write down some directions?” she replied. Brian nodded and followed her over to the desk, quite amazed that she was being so helpful.

A while later, and after getting lost twice, Brian found himself outside what he presumed to be Clémantine’s front door. He held up his hand hesitantly and knocked softly on the bright red wood. He stepped back and waited, staring at the door. It soon opened to reveal Clémantine, who looked rather surprised at finding Brian on her doorstep.

“Brian! What are you doing here?” she said, her voice echoing her surprise.

“Well a hello would be nice” Brian said, grinning sarcastically.

“Oh yeah, god how rude of me! Hi, come in!” Clémantine blustered, ushering him inside the door.

“I hope I’m not interrupting anything, I just got really bored.” Brian asked, looking around the hallway.

“Oh no not at all. I’m glad you came in fact, I want to hear about last night” Clémantine replied and smiled as she pushed him into the front room and onto a sofa.

“Can I get you a drink?” she asked, straightening the blanket spread across the sofa.

“Yeh a coffee would be great” Brian replied, and she wandered off towards the kitchen.

“Is it OK if I smoke in here?” he called after her, as an afterthought.

“Yeh sure, make yourself at home” she replied, and started busying herself with the kettle. Brian lit up a cigarette, and pulled the ashtray on the coffee table nearer towards him. He sat back a little, and carefully studied the room around him. It was quite normal, with the dark carpet, matching curtains, and the various odd ornaments cluttered around the mantelpiece. It was painted in quite a garish yellow, which Brian had to admit was starting to hurt his eyes a bit. He was saved staring at it any further though, as Clémantine walked back in with two cups of coffee.

“Nice place” he commented casually, as he accepted the hot mug and flicked his ash delicately in the ashtray.

“Ahh the yellow is horrible, but I can’t find a decent painter in this town” she said, staring at the walls in a disgusted manner. Brian felt glad that it wasn’t just his eyes it was offending.

“Sooo.. what happened last night” she replied, leaning back into the sofa and crossing her legs.

“We went out, had a few drinks and danced..” Brian said, watching her keen face.

“Aaaaand?” she asked with childlike curiosity. Brian paused for a moment, wanting to keep her on the edge.

“We kissed” he admitted finally, “A lot” Clémantine’s grin grew so wide, Brian was sure it would split.

“So how did it happen? Where?” she asked eagerly, almost spilling her coffee.

“Uhm, I spilt vodka on him, so I started to lick his chest clean..”

“You LICKED him?!” Clémantine squealed incredulously.

“Yeh…” Brian said, smiling at the memory, “Then I went to kiss him, but he stopped me. So we went outside and I was looking for a cab, when he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall and we kissed”

Clémantine looked as though Christmas had come early.

“Fuck! And have you arranged to meet again?” she asked.

“Yeh, I’m going to his house for dinner tonight” Brian replied, smiling as she started giggling happily. He frowned slightly as he thought for a moment.

“Ah but he didn’t tell me what time.. or where he lives?” he said, chewing his lip slightly.

“Now that’s where I can help” Clémantine beamed as she fished around for her mobile phone, which seemed to have fallen down the side of the sofa.

Brian sat back and sipped some coffee as Clémantine almost frantically found Ben’s number and phoned it. She tapped her nails on the table frustratedly until eventually someone picked up.

“Hey Ben! Yeah, yeah I’m good. Hey I have someone to talk to you.” she said as she held the phone out towards Brian. He quickly placed his coffee and cigarette on the table and accepted the small silver phone. He held it cautiously to his ear.

“Hello?” he said, feeling nervous as he realised this was the first time they had spoken on the phone.

“Oh hey Bri!” a cheery voice responded, “I hope you’re not too hung over, we still have our date tonight remember?”

“Nah, the coffee and nicotine is helping. Actually that’s what I’m calling about. You didn’t mention a time last night, either that or I was too pissed to hear it?” he replied. He could hear Ben almost mentally slap himself on the other end.

“Oh shit yeah, I knew I forgot something! Uhm, how about 7? Give me time to prepare something?” Ben asked.

“Yeh 7 sounds great, and er.. how do I get to your house?” Brian replied tentatively.

“Clémantine can show you” Ben said.

“Ok thanks. I’ll see you later then?” Brian replied, a smile creeping over his face at the thought of that night.

“Yep. Oh and by the way, I really enjoyed last night.” Ben said, a hint of flirtatiousness coming over his voice. Brian’s smile grew wider.

“Me too. See you.” he said, as he handed the phone back to Clémantine. She got to her feet and wandered into the kitchen as she continued idly chatting with Ben. Not that Brian minded. He picked up his cigarette and coffee and sank back into the sofa. He felt stupidly happy, as if he was a teenager going on his first date. Except it was a second date, and he had much more interesting plans than that of a teenager..

He sat in blissful thought for a while, until a cough brought him back to the real world. Clémantine was waving a hand in front of his face.

“Hello? Earth to Brian? You’ve been staring at that wall for a good few minutes now. Surely it can’t be that interesting?” she asked sarcastically. Brian blushed slightly as she sat back down next to him.

“Sorry, I was miles away” he apologised, smiling sheepishly.

“Thinking about tonight?” she guessed smartly.

“Got it in one” Brian smiled back.

“Now I will really be needed the details of this night!” she said, grinning and propping her feet up on the table.

“And I shall deliver. Oh hey, do you think I could have Ben’s mobile number?” Brian asked quietly.

“Sure, it saves me having to keep ringing him for you. Do you want mine as well?” she said, reaching for her phone.

“Yeh that would be great” Brian replied, tapping the numbers he was dictated into his phone.

They sat and chatted, not really noticing the time going by until something started to vibrate by Brian’s leg. He jumped as he looked down and saw it was only his mobile. He flicked it open and automatically answered in French (as he had been speaking it all afternoon)

“Oui?” he asked, waiting for the caller to make themselves known.

“Brian is that you?” asked Steve’s voice from the other end.

“Oh yeh sorry Steve, I’m so used to talking French I keep forgetting” he said, leaning back into the sofa.

“Ok, well I’m calling to say sorry for being an arse..” Steve started.

“Bit late isn’t it?” Brian retorted quickly.

“Look I’m trying to apologise. I am sorry, honestly. I was just getting a bit pissed off and my temper flared, you know me.” Steve replied.

“Yeh I know, don’t worry all is forgiven” Brian said, smiling at Clémantine who was signing the international gesture for coffee. Basically making a cup shape and shaking your hand. He nodded and she wandered back into the kitchen with two empty mugs.

“Wow you sound in a good mood, how have you been?” Steve asked.

“Yeh I’m great. I’ve been writing a lot, meeting some new people, generally letting myself relax” Brian replied.

“If going to a club is what you call relaxing” Clémantine interrupted from the kitchen.

“Who was that?” Steve queried.

“Oh that was just Clémantine. I’m at her house right now, she’s my landlady’s niece” Brian explained.

“So.. do you know when you will be coming back?” Steve asked, revealing the true nature of his call. Brian sighed. He didn’t want to think about going back, not right now.

“I don’t know. I still have to sort a few things out, and get my writing back underway again” he said, trying to sound casual.

“Ok then. We’re just worried about you Bri. I mean, taking off like that to somewhere in France we don’t even know, and then not even knowing when you’re coming back. Because you are coming back, aren’t you?” Steve asked quietly, voicing his concern.

“Of course I’m coming back. I love you and Stef, I couldn’t leave you” Brian reasoned, trying to make himself believe it.

“Ok, speak to you later” Steve replied, sounding a little better.

“Bye” Brian said, and ended the call. He looked around to see Clémantine, hands on hips and not looking best pleased.

“Who are Stef and Steve?”

“They are my two best friends, why?” Brian replied, feeling thoroughly confused.

“Well you I caught the words Stef, Steve, and I love you, what am I supposed to think? I hope you aren’t fucking with Ben” Clémantine replied loudly, anger just beginning to show on her features.

“No honestly, I’ve known them both for over 10 years, they mean the world to me.” Brian pleaded, “I would never do anything to hurt Ben, I promise”

Clémantine’s features softened a bit as she took in the information.

“Really?” she asked, her voice quieter now.

“Really. They were just worried about me, I kind of took off without telling them where I was going.” Brian responded, patting the sofa beside him and motioning for her to sit down. She hesitated for a moment, and then gave in. She turned to face Brian with an apologetic look on her face.

“I’m sorry, It’s just Ben is my best friend and I’ve seen him hurt too many times before. I couldn’t help jumping to the wrong conclusion.” she admitted, lowering her head.

“It’s ok,” Brian replied, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders, “I’m like that too. When Stef’s last boyfriend dumped him unceremoniously on his birthday, Steve had to literally lock me in my flat to stop me going and kicking his arse.”

“You sound really close.” Clémantine said.

“Yeah we are. I miss them a lot already.” Brian replied, thinking of his friends back home.

“Well you have me and Ben to talk to here.” she said brightly.

“Yeah, I think I would have gone insane if it wasn’t for you two!” Brian said, as Clémantine started to get to her feet. She smiled back at him, then quickly checked her watch.

“Crap, it’s 5 already! I imagine you want to get changed before your hot date with Ben?” she asked, gesturing to Brian’s extremely casual attire.

“Cheeky!” Brian replied, poking her in the side as he got up. “Actually I do need to get changed. What would Ben think if I turned up on his doorstep like this?”

“That the local tramp had stopped by?” Clémantine grinned, dodging out of the way of Brian’s attacking fingers.

“If I didn’t need to get back and changed, you would be in serious trouble right now young lady!” Brian joked as they walked out the front door and into the cool evening.

They managed to get back to the guesthouse and have a quick drink with Marguerite before going to find Brian something to wear. Clémantine decided to help again, mostly because she had nothing better to do, and by quarter to seven Brian was ready to go. He had decided to go for a slightly more toned down look with dark jeans and a black top, plus a light jacket chosen by Clémantine. Just as they were about to leave, Marguerite seemed to appear out of no-where in front of them.

“Out again tonight?” she asked Brian, brandishing a feather duster quite menacingly.

“Well yeh..” Brian stammered, quite intimidated by the large woman in front of him, seemingly threatening him with household items.

“Yes he is Aunt, and he’s going to Bens in case you needed to know.” Clémantine stated simply before pushing Brian out of the door and down the street.

“Thanks for that, I thought I was going to get beaten to death with that feather duster!” Brian joked as they walked down the road.

“It’s ok, she can be a bit scary at times, you just need to know how to handle her.” Clémantine replied. They walked in relative silence until they came to a stop outside a modest house not too far away.

“Well this is it” Clémantine said, leaning over for a goodbye hug. “Have fun!”

“I will” Brian replied, returning her smile and watching as she walked back into the distance. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Brian looked around nervously as he waited on the doorstep. His fears quickly melted away though as Ben answered the door, freshly showered with damp hair and looking incredibly good. He motioned for Brian to step inside, and once they were in the confines of his hallway, he wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist and pulled him in for a soft kiss. When they broke away, Brian stared up at him, smiling slightly.

“Do you always greet your guests that way?” he asked, grinning.

“Only the pretty ones” Ben smiled back, as he let his hands trail off Brian’s hips and walked towards the kitchen.

Brian followed Ben eagerly, and upon walking through the doorway his senses were assaulted by a delicious aroma.

“What’s for dinner then?” Brian asked, motioning towards the various pots and pans cluttering the top of the stove.

“Baked aubergines with savoury rice and some foccacia bread.” Ben replied as he checked the oven and then went hunting through some cupboards.

“Mm sounds nice.. and dessert?” Brian asked, leaning back against a counter and running his tongue across his bottom lip. Ben re-emerged from the cupboard holding a bottle of wine and winked.

“Ah dessert.. I have something in mind” he said as he poured two glasses of wine, then handed one to Brian who nodded his thanks.

“Well dinner won’t be ready for another 15 minutes, so shall we go and sit down?” Ben suggested as he took a sip of his wine.

“Yeh sure” Brian happily agreed, and followed Ben into what must have been the living room. He sat down on the sofa, and kicked off his shoes, relaxing back into the cushions. Ben was busying himself with the stereo in the corner of the room, and when he walked contentedly back, soft music was playing from small speakers on the walls. He settled himself on the other end of the sofa, with his elbow leaning on the arm and his cheek resting on his hand. Brian looked over at him and he was seemingly deep in thought, with his wine glass halfway to his mouth.

“So, what did you do today?” Brian asked softly, breaking the almost silence.

“Thought about you” Ben replied honestly, smiling back at him. If the room wasn’t so dimly lit, Brian could have sworn his cheeks would glow bright red. He stayed silent for fear of sounding vain, and instead just watched Ben’s face intently.

“Well I got up late, around about 2, with a splitting headache. Managed to swallow some tablets and dragged myself to the shops to buy some supplies. Then I came back, started cooking, got changed and got very nervous.” Ben admitted, raising his glass slowly to his lips. Brian quickly placed his glass on the table and shifted along the sofa.

“There’s no need to be nervous” he said quietly, watching as a droplet of wine broke free and ran across Ben’s lips. He leant forward and ran his tongue across his bottom lip, absorbing the liquid and allowing Ben time to dispose of his own glass.

Ben’s hands appeared on his sides, pulling him across onto his lap and bringing their mouths together. He kissed Brian softly, letting their lips press together and giggling quietly as Brian’s tongue probed further. He sucked gently on his bottom lip before parting his own and kissing him properly. Their tongues twisted together, hungrily exploring each other’s mouths as Ben slid his arms across Brian’s back. He quickly moved back on the sofa so he was lying down with his legs slightly parted, and pulled Brian down with him. Brian allowed himself to be embraced tightly, and electricity ran down his spine at the feel of Ben’s body pressed so close to his own. He moaned slightly into the kiss, delighting at the feel of the vibrations and moved his hands down to the hem of Ben’s shirt. He was just about to explore underneath it when a loud buzzing sound made him sit up in shock.

He looked down at Ben, who had slightly dishevelled hair and traces of lip-gloss smeared around his mouth courtesy of Brian. He couldn’t help noting that he looked utterly fuckable.

“Bloody oven alarm” Ben explained, attempting to sit up as Brian moved off him.

“So I guess dinner’s ready then?” Brian asked as he straightened out his shirt.

“Yeh if you just want to go and sit at the table, I’ll bring it right through.” He said, picking up the empty glasses and heading towards the kitchen.

“To be continued later?” he added as an afterthought.

“Most definitely” Brian smiled back and went to sit down at the table.

Ben soon came back in holding two steaming plates of food, and some more wine.

“Are you trying to get me drunk?” Brian joked as he joined him at the table.

“Whatever gave you that idea?” Ben replied mischievously, as he poured a rather generous glassful.

They sat and chatted about random things while they ate, and Brian couldn’t help but notice that Ben was flirting a lot more and giving him what he hoped were clear signs. The meal itself was delicious and Brian had managed to finish his in no time. He waited patiently as Ben emptied his plate and emptied the last of the bottle out.

“So.. what’s for dessert then?” he asked curiously, leaning across the table slightly. Ben grinned as he stood up and started to clear the plates and glasses away.

“Ahh well I have the perfect thing to round off the evening..” he replied mysteriously.

“Which is?” Brian asked.

“A scary film and a tub of ice cream” Ben said, as he sauntered off into the kitchen. Brian smiled to himself, he could certainly think of some uses for that..

Brian went and got settled on the sofa while he listened to Ben washing the plates and humming a rather tacky pop song. He smiled to himself, which was something he couldn’t seem to stop doing recently. Everything seemed to be going so well and the way things were looking, it was about to get a whole lot better.

Ben quickly finished and came to join him on the sofa, armed with two spoons and a truly colossal tub of ice cream. He dimmed the lights and put the film on, and then curled up on the sofa. Brian was quick to crawl across to his end and lean into his side.

“I want some ice cream too! You can’t hog it all!” he complained, pouting slightly. Ben just laughed and put his arm around him, pulling him closer.

They watched the film in silence, jumping at the scary parts and managing to eat their way through most of the ice cream. Suddenly Brian buried his face into Ben’s chest.

“Argh that’s it, I can’t watch it anymore” he said, his voice muffled through the shirt.

“What’s the matter?” Ben asked.

“I’m ok with gory films, it’s just the ones with ghosts and spirits that shit me up” he said with a mock sob.

“Aww, is poor Bri scared of the nasty film?” Ben teased, ruffling his hair slightly. Brian’s head shot up.

“No I’m not scared.. just a bit bothered..” he replied, crossing his arms in defiance.

“You’re scared! Aww don’t worry, I’ll look after the poor baby” Ben said, poking his tongue out.

“Don’t patronise me!” Brian said, looking around for something to defend himself with.

“Or else?” Ben replied, looking very amused.

“Or else I’ll poke you with a spoon!” Brian exclaimed as he brandished the silver utensil in front of him.

“Oh no, I’m so scared.” Ben said sarcastically, but keeping his guard up as he expected the smaller man to pounce at any time.

“You should be..” Brian replied with a mischievous glint in his eye, and he leapt onto Ben and started poking his sides with the end of the spoon. Ben had obviously underestimated the power of the spoon and was soon laughing and squirming and trying to wrestle Brian off of him. He eventually managed to grab the offending object and held Brian’s hands above his head to try to prevent any imminent tickling attacks. He threw the spoon across the room and looked up at Brian. They had somehow managed to get into a position where Ben was lying on his back with Brian on top of him, his hands still held above his head and breathing heavily. The same situation as earlier, Ben noted with interest.

“Continuing where we left off?” Brian asked, obviously having noticed the same thing. Ben didn’t reply, he just let his hands go and tangled his own in Brian’s hair, pulling them closer to each other. Brian’s breath was hot on his skin, his mouth barely inches away and his lips slightly parted in anticipation. Ben leaned up and kissed him fiercely, his tongue snaking out to meet Brian’s. His hand trailed down his side coming to rest on his hip and his thumb traced small circles on the soft skin. Brian slid one hand around Ben’s neck, leaving his other resting on his chest. His fingers were teasing through the thin material and he felt his groin twitch as Ben moaned slightly into their kiss. He kissed back harder, biting Ben’s bottom lip and then slowly licking at the bruised flesh. Brian let his hand move down towards the hem of his shirt again, and sensing no hesitation from Ben, slipped underneath it. His fingers moved back up his chest, exploring the smooth skin and taut stomach. Ben broke away from the kiss and lay back, gazing up at Brian. His eyes were radiating lust and his lips were swollen and red.

“God you’re beautiful” Ben murmured and reached up to kiss him again. The film played on, forgotten, as Brian tugged at the sides of Ben’s shirt. He helpfully lifted his arms above his head, and it was soon pulled off and tossed to the floor.

Brian continued his exploration of the expanse of newly revealed chest with vigour. He trailed his hands along the sides, delighting at the smooth skin, and ran his hands across Ben’s sternum. He leant down to kiss him again, and Ben’s arms twisted around his neck, keeping him close. He could feel the blood rushing to his groin as their hips bumped together, Ben parting his legs slightly to allow Brian to move even closer. They kissed more hungrily now, their mouths revealing the need for something more. Brian let his fingers dance around Ben’s nipples, the small mounds of flesh hardening under his touch. He broke away from Ben’s mouth and trailed small kisses along his cheek to the top of his neck. He sucked gently on the smooth skin as he working his way down to his collarbone, nipping at the skin when he reached his destination. Ben moaned slightly above him, running his fingers through Brian’s hair and silently begging him to continue. Brian licked the skin across his chest, cooling the burning skin and leaving a small trail. He swirled his tongue around one nipple teasingly, before enveloping it in his hot mouth and sucking lightly.

“Oh god that feels so good” Ben managed to say, as his breathing increased rapidly. Brian smiled slightly and continued his work, allowing his teeth to gently graze the skin. He slid his hands along Ben’s back, tracing the bumps in his spine with his fingers, before grabbing his arse with a lustful squeeze. Ben exhaled loudly in shock and Brian grinned and looked up. He slid back up Ben’s body with effortless ease and kissed him again, plunging his tongue deep into his mouth and allowing his hands to roam over his back.

Ben fidgeted slightly and tried to sit up, so Brian pulled away with a concerned look. Ben sat up straight, holding Brian in place so he was sat on his lap straddling him. He leaned in to kiss him as his fingers quickly pulled the thin material of his shirt over his chest. He pulled it over Brian’s head and threw it onto the floor to join his own. He let his eyes wander over the astonishing sight of Brian half naked, sat astride him and then brought his gaze to rest on Brian’s eyes. They stared at each other, green pools of light merging into blue as their hands softly played on concealed thighs. Ben wrapped his arms around Brian’s back, pulling him towards his chest and revelling at the feel of their flushed skin pressed together. He kissed him longingly on his mouth, before moving down to his neck and sucking forcefully. A gasp escaped Brian’s lips as he let his hands wander down the waistband of Ben’s jeans, carelessly playing with the material.

Ben continued his exploration of Brian’s pale chest for a while, trailing his tongue teasingly and delighting in the sounds coming from his partner. He looked up and stared at Brian for a second, as if trying to judge something. When he finally spoke his voice was quiet and his breathing was unsteady.

“Do you… shall we… upstairs?” Ben asked, keeping Brian’s gaze intently.

“Of course” Brian replied, smiling and leaning forward to kiss him again, his fingers lacing with Ben’s. They crawled off the sofa and Ben led them through the hall and up the stairs, stopping for quick kisses and childish giggling along the way. They eventually stumbled through the door into a bedroom, and Brian pushed Ben back onto the bed. He climbed on top of him and his hands quickly set to work on his belt buckle. He pulled the unwanted jeans off, and carelessly tossed them to the floor.

Brian sat back as he tried to catch his breath, admiring the nearly naked beauty lying at his mercy in front of him. He smirked as his gaze dropped to one part of Ben still covered, and obviously straining against its captivity. He flicked his tongue over his lips and crawled forward across Ben’s body, meeting his mouth in a frenzied kiss. Ben moaned as Brian’s hand slipped down his chest, across his navel and to his groin. He slid his hand under the waistband of his boxers, gently trailing through the course pubic hair and towards the base of his cock. He gripped it firmly, running his fingers along the length as Ben shuddered his approval underneath him. Brian became aware of his own uncomfortable situation and tried to tug his jeans off using one hand. Ben’s hand trailed up his leg to help, and the item was quickly discarded onto the floor. They came together for another bruising kiss, the heat of their skin nearly blistering and Brian still slowly stroking Ben’s cock in the small space between them. Ben pushed his hips upwards to meet Brian’s hand more forcefully, and gasped at the intense contact. Brian pulled away to a disapproving pout from Ben, as he set about removing their underwear. He pushed Ben onto his back and leant down to trail his tongue along the top of his thigh. He continued his persistent teasing for a while, before a desperate whimper from Ben moved his attention. Brian moved his mouth over Ben’s cock, lightly brushing the head with his lips.

“Do you want this?” he asked softly, his heated breath creating powerful sensations along Ben’s length.

“Oh god yes” Ben breathed heavily, as he restlessly ran his hands over his chest.

“How much?” Brian asked, grinning evilly at his little game, reaching out and running his tongue across Ben’s slit. Ben gasped as his hands gripped the bed sheets frenziedly.

“Oh fuck... so much… please” He managed to say. Brian took his words for a yes and enclosed his cock in his mouth. He sucked forcefully, and then ran his tongue up the underside, causing more expletives from Ben. He swirled his tongue around the tip expertly, before raising his head and exposing the heated damp skin to the cold night air. Brian then plunged back down relentlessly, taking the whole length to the back of his throat. He started to work up a rhythm, gradually increasing the pace as Ben’s moans and pants grew steadier. He moved his free hand down to his own neglected cock, whilst his other gripped Ben’s hip tightly. Brian gripped his own length as he started pumping it in time with his mouth’s movements. He moaned slightly at his own self-abuse and sent vibrations tingling across Ben’s cock.

“Brian.. no.. I’m going to come..” Ben managed to pant as his hands wound through Brian’s hair. Brian lifted his head slowly, looking up to admire his work. Ben was lying back, cheeks flushed and with a fine film of sweat collecting across his body. Brian glided across him, pressing their lips together in a desperate kiss and letting Ben taste himself as their tongues twisted together. He ran his hands along his body, exploring every inch and pushing his hips down to meet Ben’s. They pulled away breathlessly as Brian continued to grind his hips, delighting at the feel of their throbbing cocks pushed together.

“Top or bottom?” Brian asked through heated breathing, his hard cock nudging Ben’s side. Ben hesitated for a moment.

“Well it’s just I.. I’ve never done this before” he admitted, his voice barely audible. Brian pulled away slightly and leant on one elbow.

“Oh..” he replied, trying to judge Ben’s reaction.

“But I want to” Ben said quickly, afraid that he had been misunderstood. “That is, if you want to..”

Brian smiled and wrapped his arms around Ben’s back.

“Of course I do. You can be top, don’t worry.” He said, placing a light kiss on Ben’s nose. He slid off him and quickly went in search of his jeans on the floor. He soon re-appeared on the bed holding a small packet and a tube. Ben didn’t have to guess what they contained.

Brian slid his legs either side of Ben’s thighs and leant forward so their mouths met for a hungry kiss. His hands blindly fiddled with the silvery foil packet, until he eventually managed to rip it open. He sat back up and slowly rolled the condom over Ben’s swollen cock, making sure to tease him the whole time. He then squeezed some lube onto his hands, and rubbed them together slightly to warm the gel. He smoothed it over Ben’s cock, making sure it was coated generously. Ben shuddered underneath him.

“Ooh it’s cold” he said, as the strange sensation made him tingle. Brian smiled, and rolled over onto his back. He pulled Ben over on top of him and parted his legs, bending them at the knee. Ben ran a hand tentatively up his thigh and to the base of his cock, licking his lips slowly. He eased his hips forward until the head of his cock was resting at Brian’s delicate pucker. He pushed forward slightly, extracting a loud cry from Brian.

“Are you ok?” he asked concernedly.

“Yeh it just always hurts a bit at first. Go slowly” Brian replied, sliding his arms around Ben’s back. Ben nodded, and pushed his cock gently in. He gasped at the overwhelming sensation of Brian’s hot tightness enveloping him, and continued until he slid the whole way in. Brian clenched his jaw tightly to stop himself succumbing to the burning pain, and dug his nails into Ben’s skin. Ben pulled his hips back until he was almost all the way out again, then thrust back in as he gained more confidence. Brian released a lengthy moan as the pain slowly ebbed away, to make room for the insurmountable pleasure that was building. He trailed his hands down his chest to relieve some of the pressure on his own cock, but Ben’s hand beat him to it. He ran his fingers teasingly up the length before grasping it firmly and moving in rhythm with his thrusting. Ben moaned as he gained speed, and lifted up Brian’s hips to adjust his angle slightly. He hit the wall of muscle and Brian’s body trembled violently under him, his pants and groans becoming louder now. As Ben hit the spot repeatedly, Brian’s mind abandoned all other thoughts and focused on the familiar sensation of someone completely filling him.

“Oh fuck, Ben” he managed to gasp as he dragged his fingers down his back. Ben’s hips continued to slam against his own as the sensation at the base of his spine built to dizzying heights. Just when Brian thought he could take no more, he came violently against Ben’s chest. The wonderful feeling of release washed over him and made all his muscles involuntarily spasm. His insides clenched against Ben’s cock as he thrust desperately, his own orgasm quickly following. A string of profanities escaped his mouth as he came, his seed spurting out only to be met by a latex wall. Ben was breathing heavily as he withdrew his spent cock carefully, and stood up to remove the rubber and to clean his chest off. Brian lay back, letting the post-shag bliss wash over him like a tide. Ben quickly rejoined him on the bed and they crawled under the covers, exhausted. Brian let out a long sigh of contentment as he rested his head on Ben’s shoulder, his arms snaking around his waist. They lay in silent contemplation for a while, just happy to let the silence fill the air.

As usual it was Brian who was the first to break the silence.

“Was that really your first time?” he asked, casually stroking the skin just above Ben’s hip.

“With a man, yes” Ben replied, breathing in the unique scent that was Brian’s. Brian turned slightly to look up at him.

“I would never have known. You were fucking fantastic” he said as he smiled slightly.

“So were you” Ben said, brushing a stray strand of hair from his eyes.

They were quiet for a moment, both just staring at each other.

“Are.. are you straight then?” Brian asked finally as his curiosity got the better of him.

“No I’m gay” Ben said, laughing softly.

“Ahh, it’s just sometimes you get the bi-curious guys… god they are such headfucks” Brian replied, recalling previous awkward one night stands.

“And you?” Ben asked, realising how little he really knew about Brian apart from the obvious facts.

“Me? I’m bi-sexual. I get the best of both worlds.” Brian grinned. “When did you realise you were gay?”

“Well I kind of had an idea when I was growing up, but I realised it properly when I was 19. It’s actually the reason Marguerite hates me” Ben admitted. Brian raised his head in interest and propped his chin on his elbow, indicating for Ben to continue.

“Well you know me and Clémantine have been friends for ages? We met each other at school when we were 15, and we’ve been best friends ever since. I knew as the years went by that I was different, because all the other guys were dating girls and I just wasn’t interested. I admitted this to Clémantine on my 19th birthday when we were both drunk, and she suggested I might be gay. So we got even more pissed and decided to sleep together for experiments sakes, to see how I felt. And we did, and I pretty much knew I wasn’t getting anything out of it. So I told her that, and she was fine because we are friends and it didn’t matter. But we ended up falling asleep in bed together and Marguerite walked in on us the next morning. Marguerite of course was overjoyed because she had always been convinced we would make the perfect couple. Despite our protests she wouldn’t believe it was a mistake. Somehow over the next week it became common knowledge around the village that I had ‘turned’ gay, and Marguerite seemed to take it very personally. She somehow assumed that her niece hadn’t been good enough for me and it had turned me gay. Total bollocks of course, but you know her, no-one can change her mind” Ben shook his head slightly as he finished.

“Is that really why she hates you?” Brian said, trying to keep a straight face but bursting into fits of giggles.

“Yeh, it’s fucking stupid I know” Ben admitted. Brian thought for a moment.

“19? So that’s quite a while you’ve known. I’m just trying to figure out how a lovely guy like you hasn’t been fighting off attention.” He said causing Ben to blush.

“I lived with my mother until I was 22, it’s pretty hard to have your first proper sexual encounter when that bitch is waiting for you to get home. And then the last two years since I moved out, I dunno. It just didn’t feel right having one night stands with people I was going to see everyday around the village. It sucks living in such a small community. I came close once, in some club with a guy I was too drunk to recognise. But I suppose my senses kicked in before it got too far.” Ben said, pausing to lean down and kiss Brian on the lips, “But you, you’re different. I can be myself around you, and I like that.”

Brian smiled and pulled himself closer to Ben’s chest.

“Me too, I don’t feel as though I have to play up to any media image when I’m with you.” He said, lightly stroking Ben’s sides.

“Media image?” Ben asked curiously, turning his head to look at Brian. Brian froze for a moment, realising his mistake and hurriedly willing his mind to come up with an excuse.

“Yeah, uhm, well I’m in the newspapers quite a bit back home, and they make me out to be something I’m not.” He replied truthfully.

“Oh. Are you quite a well known writer then?” Ben asked as he leant on his elbow.

“Fairly. I don’t think you would have heard of any of my work though.” Brian said, turning away to avoid his gaze. When he looked back Ben was still staring at him, entrancing him with his deep blue eyes.

“Try me” he said, smiling softly.

“Well er..” Brian stammered, “I can’t think, you’ve put me on the spot! How about what I’ve been working on this week?”

Ben nodded, so Brian cleared his throat and started to speak, letting the words roll off his tongue in no particular rhythm.

My guy has a tattoo ornamental
When he's frozen in space
Cut your eye far to me
A covered carcass is too elemental, caught underneath a subway
I don't want to be forgotten
I can't be alone so don't you dare leave me
It's like coming home to skin that has died
Human voices like a drum
And they're looking right through me
Scatter the ashes one more time for me, one more time for me

He came to a stop and glanced at Ben pensively, waiting for a response.

“Wow! That was lovely! You really have a way with words.” Ben said after he overcame his apparent speechlessness. Brian felt his cheeks burning bright red and buried his face in Ben’s side. He slid one leg delicately between the other man’s thighs and re-adjusted his arms so he was comfortable.

“It was for you..” he whispered, his voice muffled by warm flesh. But Ben didn’t hear, as he had already fallen asleep in the cosy embrace created by the duvet and Brian’s small form curled around him.

previous chapter | next chapter
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1