Unicows To run OpenOffice Word Processor on a Windows pc, you need the Microsoft Layer for Unicode named "unicows.dll". To see if you have the required file, go to Programs, click on Search, and select Files on my Computer. Type in "unicows.dll", and make sure you search your whole hard drive (c:\). If you do not have the file, you can either download MusicMatch Jukebox (which contains the file), or search for the file online.

Back 1

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws