BeamBoy is freeware and is available for download on this page and many others.
E-mail me if you encounter any problems.
- English or Metric units
- Linear distributed loads
- Selection of beam cross-section from standard sizes
- Assisted calculation of moment of inertia
Version 2.2 features:
- Improved control over printing of reports
- User customization through Preferences file
- Capability to draw graphic output in outline only, rather than color-filled figures
- Fixes of bugs present in version 2.1
Or try mirror download at BuildersMatrix.com
1. Small metric values give BeamBoy a headache. If your results look fishy, try converting to English units.
2. Some printers give BeamBoy an ingrown toenail. If your printer isn't working well and you're desperate, try a screen capture.
BeamBoy is no longer regularly supported. However, I periodically check this email (long period) and will provide any help I can - so long as it doesn't cut much into my lazy time.
Last updated November 9, 2004