- Yes, I'm certain.
- Of course.
- I'm positive my grandmother repairs the car.
- She must be excellent at mechanics.
- I'm absolutely sure.
- It's certain that she is a good mechanic.
- It is probable that my grandfater repairs the car.
- I guess he is fit for the job.
- I bet my grandmother is better than he is.
- I expect / suppose they are good mechanics.
- I dare say / should say / presume they know what they should do.
- She may have repaired the car while you were out.
- Ali may come any minute.
- Maybe / perhaps the problem won't be serious.
- It will probably rain this evening.
- I'm likely to do the work myself.
- No, probably not.
- I don't suppose my grandfather repairs the car.
- I doubt my grandmother does, either.
- S/he is unlikely to repair the car.
- I don't think they can repair that car.
- I'd be surprised if s/he repaired the car.
- It's unlikely s/he will repair the car soon.
- My grandmother may repair the car.
- Maybe she will repair it.
- Perhaps she will repair it.
- Possibly, she will repair it.
- It's possible she will repair it alone.
- She might repair it.
- I suppose she might repair it.
- There's a chance she'll repair it before sunset.
- No, it's impossible.
- She can't possibly repair it.
- I'm sure she doesn't repair it.
- She definitely doesn't repair it.
- She certainly doesn't repair it.
- There's no way she repairs it.
Likes & Dislikes
Unlimited Space and BandWidth,
Free Domain ,Free Site Builder, PHP/MySQL