FA-123 data communication sofware for
Casio® graphic calculators
The Main Software Features:
- Runs under Win® 3.1x, 95, 98, 2000, NT, MN, XP or the Mac version: Macintosh® (68030 CPU or newer).
- Data communication on COM (serial) port by special link cable.
- Programs, data and backups can be transferred between a graphic calculator and a PC.
- Programs can be downloaded from the Web to your graphic calculator.
- You can create new programs, and edit programs including those downloaded from the Web on a PC.
- Screen images of a graphic calculator can be transferred to a PC.
- Images received by a PC can be saved as ".bmp", ".tif" and ".pcx" files for a Windows PC and ".pict" and ".tiff" for a Macintosh computer.
- Because the ALGEBRA FX 2.0 is compatible with the conventional models, it can use those programs and data created by the conventional models.
- Programs of the 7400 Series/9850 Series can be upgraded to programs of the ALGEBRA FX 2.0.
- Matrix/List data can be converted to CSV files.
- Numerical data consisting of CSV files can be converted to the Matrix/List and read by a graphic calculator.
- Supported graphic calculator types:
This software may be supports other unit types, try the communication be needed.
ALGEBRA FX 2.0, CFX-9850G, CFX-9950G, fx-9750G, CFX-9970G,
CFX-9850G Plus, CFX-9850Ga Plus, CFX-9850GB Plus, CFX-9950GB Plus
fx-7450G, fx-7400G Plus
Only CASIO->PC receive function:
fx-7700GB, fx-8700GB, fx-7700GE, fx-7700GH, fx-9700GE, fx-9700GH, CFX-9800G
FA-123win.exe <= Click to filename for download!
(This version supports the XP too!)
If you have any question, you can send E-Mail message in English to the