Subject: RECIPE
From: "Les Petrie" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'oliver \"blackie\" blackwell'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:25:43 -0500

Margaret,

 

This is a quickie, just off the top of my head.

Since this is fresh sea food country and we really enjoy native shrimp we do
this frequently.

I Lb. Large shrimp (10-15/Lb.) per person

1 Lb. Sweetened butter per Lb. of shrimp

I heaping table spoon of black pepper per Lb. of shrimp

Melt butter in put in a large roasting pan, add the shrimp so that all are
covered.

Put in the over at 500 degrees till pink.

Serve in a bowl with your favorite fresh hard crust bread and a lot of
napkins of a roll of paper towels.

Some really good dark beer or a white wine works too.

Les

 

 

 

Les Petrie, CMKBD 

DSD Dynamic Design Solutions
 
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=160+Clam+Shell+Trail&csz=Kit
ty+Hawk%2C+NC+27949&country=us> 160 Clam Shell Trail
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.mhcustom.com> www.mhcustom.com 

tel: 
fax: 
mobile: 

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=252-261-6862&Email=l
[email-masked]> 252-261-6862 
717-697-2076
 
<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=717-645-6323&Email=l
[email-masked]> 717-645-6323 

 
<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=12885168010&src=client_sig_212_1_card_join&i
nvite=1> Always have my latest info

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig> Want a
signature like this?