To earn some extra credit you can choose to do the following once per semester.
For this assignment:
1. Students are NOT allowed to do the following for 1 calendar week (7 consecutive days or 168 consecutive hours):
· Watch or look at any video images in any format, including but not limited to TVs, computers, and movie theaters. (In other words no TV, movies, videos, or DVDs)
· Play any form of electronic games, including but not limited to any home video game machines (Play Station, X-Box, Gamecube, etc.), personal video games (Gameboy, Cell Phones, etc.), computer games (PC and Macs)
2. Students must write a reflection on their experience during the week.
Requirement of the paper:
· Min. 250 words.
· Hand written or typed
3. Students must write and sign the following statement:
I have followed the instructions and rules of the No TV for a week extra credit assignment.
4. Parents or Guardians must write and sign the following statement:
To the best of my knowledge my student followed the instructions and rules of the No TV for a week extra credit assignment.