Ocean Girl: Undersea Warrior

Prologue: 2 weeks have no passed since Aurone and Dianne have met. They'v grown used to each other and have started a steady way of living on the island. They'v gone to see Charley every other day and Dianne's even mannaged to speak with him. Aurone, however, still remaines secretive and quiet, Dianne still wonders what his glove on his left hand is ment for. Dianne's family back on ther home planet have started to fear the worst. Neri bearly speaks and is practicly in depression, Jason hasn't ben himself and erupts easily, while Brett and Meri try and remain confident that Dianne's fine, for everyone's sake. Meanwhile, Dr. Umurn has hired some of the best Bounty Hunters she can find. She also has ben prepairing her other experements for feild use agains Aurone and any allys he might make. Old History's are about to be revealed, fear's will be ended, and destiny takes us forward another step.


Jason helped Neri out of ther bedroom. "Come on hun" said Jason "whatever it is, it's importent." Neri moved quitly and slowly, no emotion on her face at all. Jason walked at the same pace, he hoped this was importent, he wasn't in the mood for small things. Shalamorn, Meri, and Brett came running down the hall, Meri with something in her hand. "We found this" She said as she offerd it to Jason. Jason toulk it in his hand, both of them expressed shock, it was Diannes necklesse. "Were'd you find it" Asked Neri. Brett looked between Shalomorn and Meri, then said "It was on a ship, we checked where it whent and......it whent to Earth the day it left, to check on the Pyramid."

"She whent to earth" Neri said.

Jason looked Neri "she know's how to swim, if they found her, she would taken care of."

"Don't worry" said Brett "we got a ship waiting, we'll be dropped off back home, Meri and I will look" Jason put his hand on his shoulder "I'm counting on you" he said.

Meri walked over to Neri "I'll find her, you have my word" Neri pulled in her sister and hugged her tight.


"You know, here's an island, maby we should check it."

2 men sat ther looking at a map. They sat on a ship searching the water, they're names where Tom and Jake. "It's scary isn't it, that woman made a real life gill man" said Jake"

Tom replied "don't worry, our job isn't to worry about it, it's to capture him, and hopefully, we don't find him soon, cause we are getting paid by the day, plus when we capture him"

Both men laughed "we'll check out the island tommorow or the next day."


Dianne sat on the beach under the stars. She looked up wondering were her planet was in all them. She started to feel lonely. She was enjoying her self on the Island, and she had enjoyed Aurone's secreteve and silent company. Aurone walked up from behind

"It's not smart to be out here late you know" He said. She didn't say anything, he looked up at the stars then looked back down at her "you miss your family don't you?" Dianne noded and said "you don't have any family do you, you seem like the kind of persion who wouldn't whant any ether"

Aurone walked over to her side and kneeled down to her level. "Ther.....was someone" he said "she was like a sister to me, even though we where both foster kids. But due to......weird events, I never saw her again."

Dianne looked over at him "your lucky, when my parents find me, they're gonna yell at me for running away, I got into a fight with mom before I left"

She started to cry, Aurone sighed, he wasn't used to this kind of thing, but he figured he'd try and help her out. "Look Dianne" he said "I may not have had one whole family, but I do know this, if a mother and father care about ther child, they're willing to forget about all the hardships and show that they care. Do you think your mother would find you and yell at you, showing how angry she is, or hold you, showing that she still cares?"

Dianne looked at him "you'v never ben this kind before" Aurone looked away "and I'm not most of the time, so don't get used to it." Dianne smiled, maby she could still get some emotion out of him, make him happy.

"It's late" said Aurone "let's head back for now"


Brett and Meri landed a rubber boat on the island, they had got a large boat that was in the ownership of Brett's and Jason's Mother's, Dianne, it was anchored off shore. Brett and Meri walked onto the beach, both looking arround, remembering the old days. "Are we here to look for Dianne or do you whant to feel like you did when you where younge" Asked Brett.

Meri looked at him "you don't think she might of made it here?"

Brett responded "well, what are the chances?"

Meri sighed then said "what if Dianne had inherited more from Neri then just her spirit, what if she met Charley, what if she found here way here, her mother's old home."

Brett looked arround "that could happen, alright, lets look"

They walked through the forrest of the island, Meri was ahead of Brett. Brett looked away as he walked, as he looked back and Meri, he shouted "look out!"

Meri slamed chin first into a large branch. Stumbled back and Brett came to her aid. "You alright?" he asked. She responded "yeah" Brett looked between Meri and the branch and laughed. "what's so funny?" She asked. "That's the exact same branch you hit your head on when you and I where walking and you had trouble getting used to the island" he said. She looked back at it and relised it was, then laughed "It is"

Brett looked arround "we know this island, let's split up and look." Meri noded and got up, both heading ther own direction. Brett walked through the bush's and trees. He heard something. As he came arround a corner, he suddenly was in the path of a large younge man, wearing cloths made from the island. Aurone wasn't sure who this stranger was, and wasn't about to trust him. Brett walked up to him and said "who are y--"

With out warning, Aurone grabed Brett by the arm and slamed him into a tree back first. Brett screamed as he got slamed. He then lifted him up off the ground an flew him down with a large slam. As Brett hit the ground hard, Aurone stould over him, watching and waiting. Suddently, someone had jumpe onto his back and tried to put Aurone in somewhat of a headlock. Meri, with her arms around his throught, tried to give Brett and openint. Aurone reached pa nd grabed Meri by the hair.

With 1 hard tug, he sent her flying off of him and into the bush's. He turned his attenchion to Meri. He started at her untell he got a good look at her face. Meri watched as he stoped. She found him familer, but she couldn't remember. Aurone rememberd though, he though in his head "it's her, it's--"

He suddenly fell to the ground. Brett had found a large stick and slammed him in the back of the head. Aurone turned arround, he head acking from the hit. Brett got down ontop of him and tried to press the large stick onto his throught and hold him down. Aurone tried to fight it off.

"Stop it"

Everyone looked over and saw Dianne standing there. "Dianne! Stay Back"! Screamed Meri. "But that's my friend Aurone" Brett and Meri looked at her with a weird look. "He's ben protecting me" said Dianne.

Brett got up off Aurone and disposed of the stick. Meri walked over to dianne and hugged her. Dianne huged back "Aunt Meri...." she said.

Brett looked at Aurone holding his arm from the fight

Aurone mutterd out "Sorry"


"So Charley found you huh?" asked Meri

Brett and Meri sat in an opening with Dianne. Aurone sat leaning into a tree facing them. Dianne looked at them both "Aurone protected me as well, he's a warrior"

"Is that his fantasy he plays?" Brett joked.

Aurone glaired at Brett "If I recall, you where being beaten like a rag doll earlyer by me, keep talking and we'll continue"

Brett stayed silent, as Dianne asked "is anyone else with you?" Meri looked at her and said "nope it's just us."

Aurone leaned forward "your here allone?"

Brett and Meri looked at him, Meri saying "Yeah why?"

Aurone got onto his feet and looked through the tree's. The rest got up and looked at him "What's wrong" asked Diane. Aurone let out a "shh". As they listend they heard "....we better find this guy fast, that Dr. Umurn was shouting her lungs out on the radio."

Aurone turned arround and looked at them. "Get out of here" he said "they're hired by Dr. Umurn, they're after me."

Dianne broke through them "you can't go fight them, you might get cought" Aurone looked at the 3 of them "this is my problem, I need to face it." Meri walked up to Aurone "you fight on this island, you'll attract more danger, it meens more to us then I think you relise." Aurone looked at her "I'm not gonna run" Dianne grabed Aurone by his hand "please....."

Aurone looked at the 3 of them "........what do you got in mind?" he asked. Meri looked arround "hide......there, Brett and I will through them off, Dianne you hide with him" Aurone sighed as he walked and layed down behind some thick heavy bush's with Dianne. Meri and Brett heard them get closer. "Now what" whisperd Brett. Meri grabed onto Brett and tripped him, her falling ontop of him.

Jake and Tom walked through the forrest with cuffs, a net, and pepper spray, waiting for anything. The walked side by side, untell Tom looked right, and stoped them both.

Meri looked over at them from ontop of Brett. "Excuse me" she said "but we're trying to be allone right now". Jake and Tom looked between each other "oh.........we're, looking for a lost fugative, he wears a weird glove on his left arm, dog tag, his name is Aurone, seen him?"

Brett sat up a little, Meri, getting off of him. "this is our island, we come here and all the time, and don't share it with anyone. And that includes you." Jake looked at Tom "lets get out of here"

Meri and Brett watched them leave, Aurone and Dianne walked up behind them. "Bounty Hunters" said Aurone "Dr. Umurn really misses me"


Jason came running into the room with Neri and Shalamorn. "We're getting something from Brett and Meri" All 3 of them hurried to the Communication's room. "Jason, are you there?" said Brett through the signal. "We're Here" said Jason.

"We found her" said Brett. Brett sighed with reliefe "where is she?" asked Jason? Brett chuckeld a few times then said "Your not gonna believe this, she's on Neri's old island." Neri did something she hadn't done in a long time, she smiled saying "Smart little girl.

"Something else though" Said Brett "she's not allone, she's been with someone named Aurone, and well.....he's like Neri and Meri, but he's not one of them." Jason asked "is he trust worthy?" Brett said "well......he's being hunted by some woman named Dr. Umurn. You and Neri better get down here, things will make more sence, and come allone."

Shalamorn interupted and said "they're leaving right away"


Neri and Jason stould on the beach. Neri felt so much better for some reason, being back on her old island. Neri started walking towards the jungel, Jason looking out at the ocean before fallowing behind her. As Neri was just about to walk into the tree's, she looked ahead and saw Dianna standing there. Jason saw them and stould still.

Neri slowly steped forward to Dianna. "Dianna...." she said as she slowly walked. Dianna started to cry, then ran straiting into Neri's arms as tears rolled down her face "I'm sorry mommy, I'm sorry for everything." Neri smiled as she also started to cry "I'm sorry too, I'm sorry"

Jason walked up. Dianna moved from Neri to Jason and hugged him. "I missed you daddy" she said. "I'v missed you to honey"

Jason and Neri smiled, untell the looked ahead and saw someone in the distance. This must of ben Aurone, standing there as Brett and Meri walked up to him. Dianna looked arround and saw him, then said "this is Aurone."


Dr. Umurn stould over the giant pool with the fish inside. "How's it coming?" She asked. Her assistent walked up and said "running great mame, pretty soon we could start work on having them work as at team." "Exelent" she said. She left the pool area and whent into some of the labs.

"Any luck with Aurone yet?" she asked. The scientist looked at her, one said "not yet, some of the bounty hunters are just waiting and making money off of ther daily pay."

"I see" she said "prepair the predatorial fish, when we find him, he's had any allys helping them, they'll make great test subjects for them."


Aurone stould at his own fire on the beach, the rest of them had a fire started further down. He staired into the flames as his mind wonderd, untell he saw them approch. Neri and Meri had changed into outfits like the had when they lived allone on the island, while Jason and Brett changed into more earth like cloths.

"Thank you" said Jason "for taking care of her." "I almost left her on the beach and hoped a low plane or a boat saw her" said Aurone "I whanted to be allone on this island, and have the world blocked away."

Neri looked at him "but a part of you had to help her."

Meri looked at his gills on his neck "how'd you get thoughs?"

Aurone resisted, but then decided to tell. "Since I was an orphan and failed to succed with any familys, and had no attachments with anyone, they talked me into undergoing a new surgery. I was to the step for humanity to move to the oceans forever. Humans would live underwater and breath under it, there by elemenating the oxygent problem, and fighting for land would decrease............that's what they told me."

He pulled off his dog tag from arround his neck and tossed it at Jason. Jason cought it and looked at it "Project: Undersea Warrior......Millitary?" he asked. Aurone's eyes moved over to them "I know the hunting habbits of some of the most dangerouse fish on this planet. All Dr. Umurn talked about was how she couldn't pull this off back at her home. Someday, she'll pay, I promise you that."

"What's with the glove?" asked Neri

Aurone un-did it, and pulled it off, his palm to just below his elbow was coverd in 3rd degree burns. "What happend?" asked Brett. Aurone sighed as he looked at his arm, "a fire broke out in one of many homes I'v lived in. I tried to save something precouse to me, a large wooden cross, it had all my orrigenel family's names carved into it. I didn't save it and these burns re a constent reminder of my history."

Meri's mouth droped "Auron Cylabus".

Neri, Jason, and Brett all looked between them. "I was wondering how long tell you remember Jane" Said Aurone. "Jane left this world when I found out the truth about my past"

"Wait a minute" said Jason "you 2 know each other?"

"We shaired a foster Family once" said Meri "and we where practicly brother and sister." "And then you left and I was allone after that. After you left I practicly destoryed that family's lifes for making you leave, I guess it's fate, we're more alike then ever now" said Aurone. He then got up and left,heading into the jungle.

All eyes turned on Meri. "We where at a fancy dinner" said Meri "I hadn't had water on me in a while, I just needed it, so I dunk my head in a fountain. I told them I felt like I was suffocating, but they didn't believe me and for making them look bad, I left." Jason and Brett looked at each other. Neri asked "when was this?" Meri looked away at the ocean "7 months before I met all of you. We were so happy. I missed him for so long. I forgot about him after meeting you guys."

Dianna walked up "I'm tired." Neri smiled "cause it's late hunny, lets head back for some sleep"


"What're you doing?" Asked Brett.

"I still have lungs" said Aurone "I can hold my breath and use my gills in water for a good 12 hours, and vice versa with my gills seeled shut. I'm yet to work out sleep, so I need water and air at the same time."

As Aurone got himself in his vines, Brett set up some blow up Mattresses. "Meri and I will sleep down here, you 3 can have up there." said Brett. Jason and nodded, and him and Neri climbed up the tree where she sleeped, they watched and where impressed as Dianna climbed up.

As they layed down, Dianna asked "Mommy, I don't know why you ever left this island." Neri smiled and said "You know what, nether do I" They smiled, then layed down to rest, all 6 of them falling asleep.


TBC...
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws