Ocean Girl: Undersea Warrior

Prologue: It's ben 12 years since Neri has taken up the role of Princess of her peaple. Neri, Meri, Jason and Brett now live on Neri's Home planet, the move wasn't easy for the brothers, but they'v gotten used to it. Neri and Jason have married, and now have a 10 year old daughter. Ther daugther Dianne, named after the boy's mother has the urges to explore and adventure as her mother did when she lived on earth. However, due to the changes, Neri dosn't really like the idea of her daughter out exploreing, since she's now and heir. Meanwhile, back on earth, events are un-folding. A younge man named Aurone, bearly in his 20's is plotting his freedome. Lied to about what is really going on with what he was undergoing, he wish's nothing more then to be allon. A new adventure is about to start, for both the daughter of Ocean Girl, and the Undersea Warrior.



Dianne stormed into her room, still furiouse. "I don't see why I can't go out allone!" Neri not far behind marched in. "I'v told you Dianne, your too important to risk your life, not just to me and daddy. Your and heir to a throne that will be of great importance." Dianne was confused. Her mother always explored when she was little. She whanted to as well. "I whant to live like you did, go on adventures and have fun" said Dianne. "Look honey, I lived like that cause I had too" said Neri "it wasn't an easy life, your a princess" Dianne staired at her mother with furiouse eyes "maby I'd be better of not being a princess at all." "Maby I don't whant to be a princess, maby I don't whant to be your princess." Neri felt the rage lift within her, she had just about had it with her daughter. "Maby I should drop you off on earth, make you live allon and fine out just how much you'd enjoy it!" screamed Neri. "It'd be great with out you, cause you wouldn't be there!" screamed back Dianne. Neri was speechless, she simply turned arround and left the room, slamming the door shut. Dianne sat on her bed , still angry.

"You really should give her a break" Said Meri.

"Not now Meri" awnserd Neri

Meri simply let her walk away before returning to her dutys. Jason was waiting in ther room for Neri. "Another fight honey?" Neri toulk of her crown and sat on a seat not far from the bed. "Why dosn't she understand, she can't take risks like I did" said Neri "she needs to be carefull, she needs to learn responsibilitys, she needs---

"Neri, she just turned 10" Interupted Jason.

Neri sighed and got up to walk over to Jason. "It's just so different from when I lived on the island and you lived on the ORCA" said Neri as she sat down next to him. She leaned into him as she always does as he said under his breath "things will be ok, I promise."

Brett knocked, then walked in as they said come. "something weird's going on at earth" said Brett "I was in contact with mom, untell some emergency signals cut through" Jason looked at him funny "what kind of emergency?" Brett looked at the paper, he wrote ast he listend "Something about the the Unders..War......Escaped...Important Infom....." Neri look'd between the brothers "must of ben static and in a hurry" she said.


Aurone ran as fast as he could. The Security from the lab wher onto him. As he ran down through the dessert, he felt weakness come through him. He needed water. He still ran as fast as he could. Some Security had doubled arround and cought up with him. They unsheathed ther night sticks and ran towards him. He started dodge the swinging and blocking them. He doged one in a way that made a guard hit another one and take him out. He quickly hit a clubing blow to another in the back of his head, taking him out. Ther wher 3 more, charging him in a row. He got on the side of one of the right and did a hard punch into his body, knocking him back into the other 3.

After the guards wher taken care of again, he continued his run. Finnaly he saw water. His gills needed it. He spun arround to see a jeep with more security. He quickly spun arround and ran for the beach.

"Run him down" said one of the men in the jeep to the driver.

The jeep kicked into high gear and speeded towards Aurone. He still kept running, but with little water in his gills and since he wasn't exactly a small guy, he was slowing down. As he ran down the hill, he saw some kind of abandion mine shat or something with bords over it. It was his only chance, he knew cause of the hill the men wouldn't see it. Aurone ran arround it and down the beach. The Jeep when flying down the hill. The men saw the hole, except the driver.

"Stop Stop Stop!" screamed the men, but it was too late. The front left wheel broke through the boreds and jamed the vehicle into the hole. It had a winch, but nothing to tie it on too.

Aurone looked arround and saw tht it worked. He turned again and ran for the ocean.

The men got out of the truck. "Let's go after him" one shouted. "ther's no point, he's in his own inviorment now, no way we could get him."

Aurone swame, his cloths weighed him down a little, he knew he would have to find something more easyer to swim in. He felt the relief of his gills filled with water as he swam farther out to sea.


Dianne crept sillently through the ermegency escape root. She rememberd a shuttle going to Earth to check up on the temple there. She kept muttering under her breath "I'll show you mommy, I'll show you I can be as adventuras as you and still be ok." She finnaly got to the ship, it was set to take off in the mourning. She checked, verry little peaple, she could easily sneak in. She got onbored and found a hiding place, little did she know, she droped her neckless in under the controll panel. She stayed put then, ready for a new adventure.


"Incompetent, louzy fools!"

The Security Guards stood in a row taking the punishment from the Dr. Umurn. She was known to be one of the best scientists, and one of the shortest tempers.

"The Undersea Warrior project is my life's goal, I'v whanted this, and you tell me he's escaped with all the data?!" She screamed.

"Dr. if I may--"

"Shut up!"

She turned arround and looked at her other experments, she had worked on controlling other sealife, dolphins, sharks, squides and other sutch life. "I could of easily of goten this done back home, if only Malakat hadn't ben so stubbern, I'd......" the Security started to look between each other. She looked back at them "GET OUT!"

The Security Guards left, leaving Dr. Umurn allon. She looked out her window. "I made you Aurone, and I will Destroy you."


Dianne smiled as she heard them leave, she immidently left the temple and starte to swim. She wasn't a princess anymore in her eyes. She was like her mother before she was given a crown. She swame all arround, looking at the different fish. She was having the time of her life. She swam all arround. As she neird a cave, she stoped. Out came a weird long fish with sharp teeth. She didn't know what it was, but it didn't look friendly. It started towards her trying to bite at her. She swam as fast as she could avoiding it. It finnaly left her allone, she relaxed, untell she was ingulfed in a shadow. She looked up and saw a large fish. She had heard about them, Sharks, one of the most dangerouse and feard fish on earth. she swam in one direction and kept going, then looked back to see it was tailing her. She swam faster, whent down a side of the riefe to avoide it. She wasn't having fun anymore.

She swam upwords towards the surface. She saw the shark slowly coming into her her. Fear ingulfed Dianne, she whanted mommy, she whante daddy.

Suddenly the Shark turned arround and left. She felt confused, untell she turned arround. Ther was a giant creature. She didn't know what it was. The fear was so much, she fainted. Little did she know, it was Neri's old friend, Charley. He lifted her up with his giant snout and started to lead her to the island that was the home of Neri.


Brett and Meri wher searching all over. Dianne was no where to be found. "She better be hiding somewhere, before Neri die's of a heartattack" said Brett. "Or worse" said Meri "the last time Neri and Dianne talked, they got into a huge fight."

Meanwhile, Jason comforted Neri.

"It'll be ok, I promise" Said Jason, although he was just like her on the inside, scared to death.

Tears rolled down Neri's face "I was too hard on her, she ran away cause of me, it's all my fault." Jason wraped his arms arround her.

Shalamorn, Neri's and Meri's mother had talked to Jason and Brett allon earlyer. She had her Peaple doing a planet wide search. If anything happend to Dianne, this would be a dagger strait though Neri's heart.


Dianne woke up from her dream world. All she rememberd was a giant creature before she fade to black. She looked arround, it was the middle of the day. She was someplace, ther was green tree's behind her. She started to miss her home, she regreted getting into a fight with her mother. She rememberd back on the storys of her on earth, how she was hunted by scientists, how she made a friend with a large animal and---

"Charley"

It hit her, that was Charley. The Humbackwhale Charley saved her. She stood up and looked at the ocean. "Thank you Charley!" she screamed. She turned arround and thought "Could this be the island mommy lived at." She turned arround and started walking into the forrest of the island.

Elsewhere on the Island, Aurone had made himself at home. He found some of Neri's old cloths, the one's she had on when she lived allone. He also found a needle she must of used. He conformed them into an outfit of his own choosing: a sleavless shirt, shorts that hang just over his knees, and somewhat of a kilt, he may be on an island and on the run, but he still had his own fashion of choice. He still wore his large boots had a weird some kind of glove straped arround his left arm, from his palm to his elbow. And a dogtag with the words "Project: Undersea Warrior".

He had made some vines to hang in a way so his upper body would be half in the water facing up, while the rest of him was on land. he needed a steady balance of air and water.

Dianne ran through the forrest. She thought she might be able to find something of her mothers. As she ran she triped over something and landed hard.

Aurone felt something andpulled himself up. He saw a little girl. She instantly got scared and ran.

Aurone got himself situeated and started after her. Dianne ran for her life. She didn't relise she was making the same mistake that her aunt Meri made. As she ran, she triped and stumbled. She grabed onto a branch on a nerby tree, hanging over jagid rocks below the cliff. She tried to pull herself up, but the branch snaped, she started fall down the cliff and---

Aurone had managed to grab her hand in time. He instantly pulled up to safty. She layed on the ground and started to cry. "I whant to go home" She weeped. Aurone turned his attention to her "who are you?"


"Ok, let me get this strait kid, your an alien princess, your mom used to live here, and you came her on your own?"

"Yes" She said "And my name is Dianna" They sat on the beach, she used a stick to do drawings in the sand. "what's your name?" she asked. He mutterd out "Aurone." She gigled "that's a funny name" He gave her a serouse look. She stoped immidently.

"So why are you on this island?" She asked

He hesitated, but then told her "I'm on the run from some bad peaple, they lied to me, and gave me thes" pointed to his gills on his neck.

She got up, "can I stay here with you?" she asked. "no" he said as he got up and turned. "Why not not" she asked"

"I whant to be allon" he said as he walked into the forrest.


He had gotten some fruit and berrys for dinner, the sun was setting. As he was about to feast, Dianne came up wearing an outfit similer to his. "How do I look?" Aurone arched a brow "how'd you find that?" She turned slowly showing it off. "I found it under some rocks, I think it was my moms."

"Please Mister Aurone--"

"Just Aurone"

"Please Aurone, I have no where else to go. I'm affraid to go out on my own"

Aurone ran his fingers through his long hair in frustraition. He debated in his head untell finnaly "Fine kid, you can stay"

She got up and cheered. "But I'm in charge, if I tell you not to do something you don't, you only leave this island with me, you got it?"

"Yes Sir"

They started to each together. In his head though, Aurone was thinking "I know I'm gonna regret this."


Dianna pulled herself up on the vines to the top of the tree, it was viseble that it was used by someone to sleep at. Aurone got himself in place with his vine like bed, his gills in the water and his mouth open to air. She looked down at him, "Can we go to the Ocean tomorrow?"

"Sure, a little swim never hurt anyone" he said.

"Great, I can't wait to see Charley again, good night" She said as she laid down to sleep.

He started to relaxe and fall asleep, untell........"Who's Charley?"


TBC...
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws