Brett burst through the doors of the rec room.

"Froggie, Zoe !" Brett crowed when he saw them.

Brett !" said Zoe, running and throughing her arms around his neck. At this Cass had a none to approving look on her face.

" Hey Zoe. Froggie man." He said giving Froggie a slap on the back. " How come you didn't tell us you were coming? "

" We wanted to surprise you. "

" Anyways," said Zoe butting in. " How did you find out we were here? "

" I was looking for Cass on the bridge and Jason was there. I asked him if he had seen Cass but H.E.L.E.N interupted and said that she was in here with Froggie, Zoe and everybody."

" Is Jason coming, Brett?" asked Neri.

" Yea he'll be here in a bit he had to finish up some work. "

Brett, Zoe and Froggie sat down.

" How have you guys been? "

" We've been okay. Froggie is installing a new H.E.L.E.N 6000 at the ORCA station near Florida."

" Surprise, surprise. Froggie doing something with a computer. " said Jason. Suddenly appearing beside them.

" Jason! " said Zoe jumping up and hugging him.

" Hey zoe. Hey Froggie. " said Jason moving over to sit next to Neri, giving her a quick kiss before sitting down next to her.

" Hey Jase, how does it fell to be a living legend? " said Froggie smirking.

" What do you mean? "

" I� mean I went to work at the Florida based ORCA and I was talking to some of the kids there. I was saying how I came from the ORCA near the great barrier reef. I was talking about how H.E.L.E.N blew up when we were hiding Neri and Mera. All of them started staring at me. I was like, what? And they were all, you knew Neri, crowned Princess of the Ocean Planet and I was like yea, so? And they were like who else do you know there? So I said Neri, Mera, Brett, and Jason. And their eyes just about bugged out of their heads. They were all, you know Jason Bates? I was like yea so? I swear Jason you and Neri, and everybody here are like legends. "

" God knows why. " cracked Zoe.

" Anyways, " said Jason changing the subject, " what have you been doing Zoe? "

" I just got my boat captians license and I almost have enough saved up to buy my own boat. Then I'm quitting ORCA. "

" For a while anyways. "

They spent the next hour catching up but nobody seemed to notice how quite Neri was.

*Will Jason Bates please report to the bridge.*

" That's me. " said Jason standing up. Neri stood up and followed him into the hallway.

" Hey what's up Neri, you didn't say a word in there. "

" I have got word from my mother. "

" That's great. You haven't talked to here in a while. "

" Mother is sick. She will be okay, but can no longer watch over the Ocean Planet. "

" Neri what are you talking about? "

Neri stooped and turned to face Jason.

" It is time. I must go. "
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws