It's two years after Shalamorn came back. Neri, Jason, Shersheba and Lana are 19. Brett, Cass, Alona, Benny, Froggie and Zoe. Froggie and Zoe are from the first two seasons and Benny and Lana are from the third season. Neri and Jason have been going together for two years and Brett and Cass have been together for a year and a half.
The story takes place right before Neri gets word that she must go to the Ocean Planet and be crowned queen.

Note: ** means that H.E.L.E.N is speaking.

And so the tale begins......


When Brett walks on to the bridge he sees Jason looking over a couple of charts on a table.

"Hey Jase, have you seen Cass?"

"Brett in case you haven't noticed, I'm working here. My job is not to keep track of your girlfriend."

"Sorry I just wanted to know if you knew where she was."

** I know where she is Brett **

"Where is she H.E.L.E.N ?"

** Brett, what is 'girlfriend' ?**

"Never mind H.E.L.E.N ." said Jason, probably avoiding a huge explanation. "Just tell us where she is."

**Cass is in the recreation room with Neri, Mera, Benny, Alona, Shersheba, Lana, Froggie and Zoe.**

" Hey Jase check her circuits. Froggie and Zoe haven't been on Orca in ages.Check again."

"Brett's right H.E.L.E.N. Froggie and Zoe aren't here. Check again."

*Affirimative. They are in the rec room*

" Visual H.E.L.E.N."

*Yes Jason*

Suddenly a screen pops up showing video from the rec room.

" Hey !" exclaimed Brett." It's Froggie and Zoe!"

*Told you so*

"Sorry H.E.L.E.N. You were right. Hey Jase I'm going down there, you coming?"

" I'll be down in a minute, I just have to finish up some things here."

" Okay then." said Brett, tearing out of the room.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws