To find more about EDIFACT BAPLIE file format go to : User group for Shipping lines and Container TerminalsWhat is Baplie viewer? Click here to view selected screens shots
Files decoded by program
- BAPLIE versions 1.5, 2.07, 2.1, 3.0
- Loadstar (Maersk Data) short format. For info about Loadstar program visit Maersk Data.
Files exported by program
- CSV comma separated
- TXT text files TAB delimited
- DBF, dBase IV file
- Microsoft Excel using preset template or to new worksheet
- Clipboard copy of data
- Container list, filtered and sorted
- IMDG list; list of dangerous cargo, filtered by port of discharge or displayed as transit cargo
- Reefer list; list of reefer containers; filtered by port of discharge and status (all, dry, live and empty reefer containers)
- Cargo summary; summary of all cargo on board by port of discharge
- Container data; selected container data from BAPLIE file
- Break bulk; summary of all break bulk cargo from BAPLIE file
- Suez canal report (cargo summary)
- Stack weight summary separate for deck and hold; 20FT, 40FT or mixed stowage
- OOG (Out of Gauge) containers summary with particular dimensions
- Container remarks; Handling instructions, Special instructions, Container remark, Description of goods, General information's
- General statistics; selection of different statistics per container type, operator, owner, etc...
- Tonnage sheet; break down of cargo by units and weight, operator, owner, container size, load and discharge port
- IMDG cargo summary; summary of dangerous cargo by class; port of discharge, container size, deck or hold
- Container type summary; different container types filtered by line operator
- Transversal weight distribution; weights and horizontal moments, calculation of cargo induced ship list
- Load port summary by operator; break down of cargo on board by operator, loading and discharge port
Additional tools and options
- Decode and display content of BAPLIE file header
- Removal of line feeds and unprintable characters from BAPLIE file
- Create query to extract data from file
- BAPLIE file analysis; checking for different errors in BAPLIE file and/or stowage
- Bay view; graphical display of cargo stowage with different coloring filters
- Cargo plan; graphical display of cargo plan with different coloring filters
- ISO container types decoder
- ISO port codes; 8283 ports, automatically decoded for Baplie viewer, but can be used as separate routine
- Container Id check digit calculation
Click here to see selected screen shots.
How to install
To download program or program component click on link below. Due to Geocities monthly download quota, program files are downloaded from my web address in Croatia, redirection is automatic.
Download program file 'BaplieVw.msi' and start, to install or update previous version.
|Baplie Viewer - Download site 1||
|Baplie Viewer - Download site 2||
By downloading program you are getting fully functional and very useful tool. You are welcome to insert your impressions in my guest book so I can inform you when new version will be available. If you have any problem using or installing software contact author on E-mail address email@example.com.
Page visits since 12th August 2001