ATTENTION! The webring has been closed temporarily!
Due to the merger of Webring and Yahoo!, the controls of the YHU Webring have become unbelievably confusing, and don't give us as much say in the appearance of the webring as we would like. Therefore, until we can find another webring service, there will be no YHU Webring. When the webring is reopened, we will let everyone know. Thank you for your patience.
So you wanna join the webring....
That's cool. That's really cool. But there are a few guidelines you need to abide by.
- Obviously, you have to be in the Academy before you can join the Academy's webring. That's one of those "duh!" rules.
- Okay so you're in the Academy, and you have a website. That's great. As of now, I don't think it's required that your page be about Young Hercules - just that you're in the Academy. But it might be nice to have some little tidbit about Young Hercules on there.
- Another obvious one - no pornography of any kind (it's a kids show!), nothing illegal.. you know the drill.
So now that you've met all the requirements and stuff, just follow these simple directions and you'll be in pretty quick:
- Fill out the form below, click submit.
- You'll be sent an e-mail asking you to choose a version (either 1 or 2) of the webring and just to confirm your e-mail address so I don't got sending the code for the webring to someone else.
- After you reply to that e-mail, you'll be sent the code for the webring. HOWEVER (and please pay attention to this) you are not yet in the ring!! You must put this code on your page, somewhere I can find it, so that I can check to make sure.
- Once I've made sure it's in a nice place, not necessarily on the front page, but somewhere accessible (we have pride in our school, after all) you'll get yet another e-mail, this one telling you you're in the ring and how to edit your site info and all that fun stuff. It's really easy.
Just fill out this form to start with:
NOTICE: We collect personal
information on this site. To learn more about how
we use your information click here.