|KOTC - KLAN OFFICERS' TRAINING CORPS: The Klansman Manuel 1925.|
|The Klansman Manuel 1925
"Knights of the Ku Klux Klan."
"Forever hereafter it shall be known as Knights of the Ku Klux Klan."
"There shall be four Kloranic Orders of this Order, namely:
1. "The order of citizenship or K-UNO (Probationary).
2. "Knight Kamellia or K-DUO (Primary Order of Knighthood)."
3. "Knights of the great Forest or K-TRIO (The Order of American Chivalry)
4. "Knights of the Midnight Mystery or K-Quad (Superior Order of Knighthood and Spiritual Philosophies)."…
The Constitution provides for and establishes that form of government that will best further the interests of the movement and develop to the highest possible efficiency all of its component elements.
1. This form of government is military in character. It will suffice to compare the Klan's form of government to the government of an army. As the United States Army is duly organized with its various officers and troops, so is the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan welded together as an organized force for the fulfillment of its patriotic mission. The Commander-in-Chief is the Imperial Wizard. The divisional Commanders are the Grand Dragons. The Brigade Commanders are the Great Titans. The Regimental Commanders are the Exalted Cyclops. All of these Commanders have their respective staffs and other subordinate officers and aids.
2. This form of government is necessary. (a) For efficient administration: (b) For effectiveness in method and operation: (c) For the preservation of the order.
Fraternal order history records the failure of many patriotic societies that were organized on a so-called democratic basis. Without this feature of the military form of government which is designed to provide efficient leadership, effective discipline, intelligent cooperation, active functioning, uniform methods, and unified operation, quickly responsive to the call to put over the immediate task at hand, even the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan would degenerate into a mere passive, inefficient, social order. The military form of government must and will be preserved for the sake of true, patriotic Americanism, because it is the only form of government that gives any guarantee of success. We must avoid the fate of the other organizations that have spilt on the rock of democracy.
Objects and Purposes (Article II, The Constitution)
This is its primary purpose: "To unite white male persons, native-born, Gentile citizens of the United States of America, who owe no allegiance of any nature or degree to any foreign government, nation, institution, sect, ruler, person, or people; whose morals are good; whose reputations and vocations are respectable; whose habits are exemplary; who are of sound minds and eighteen years or more of age, under a common oath into a brother hood of strict regulations."
The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a movement devoting itself to the needed task of developing a genuine spirit of American patriotism. Klansmen are to be examples of pure patriotism. They are to organize the patriotic sentiment of native-born white, Protestant Americans for the defense of distinctively American institutions. Klansmen are dedicated to the principle that America shall be made American through the promulgation of American doctrines, the dissemination of American ideals, the creation of wholesome American sentiment, the preservation of American institutions.
The movement is designed to create a real brotherhood among men who are akin in race, belief, spirit, character, interest, and purpose. The teachings of the order indicate very clearly the attitude and conduct that make for real expression of brotherhood, or, "the practice of Klannishness."
"To relieve the injured and the oppressed; to succor the suffering and unfortunate, especially widows and orphans."
The supreme pattern for all true Klansmen is their Criterion of Character, Jesus Christ, "who went about doing good." The movement accepts the full Christian program of unselfish helpfulness, and will seek to carry it on in the manner commanded by the one Master of Men, Christ Jesus.
1. The Home. "To shield the sanctity of the home." The American home is fundamental to all that is best in life, in society, in church, and in the nation. It is the most sacred of human institutions. Its sanctity is to be preserved, its interests are to be safeguarded, and its well-being is to be promoted. Every influence that seeks to disrupt the home must itself be destroyed. The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan would protect the home by promoting whatever would make for is stability, its betterment, its safety, and its inviolability.
2. Womanhood. The Knights of the Ku Klux Klan declare that it is committed to "the sacred duty of protecting womanhood"; and announces that one of its purposes is "to shield… the chastity of womanhood." The degradation of women is violation of the sacredness of human personality, a sin against the race, a crime against society, menace to our country, and a prostitution of all that is best, and noblest, and highest in life. No race, or society, or country, can rise higher than its womanhood.
3. The Helpless. "To protect the weak, the innocent, and the defenseless from the indignities, wrongs, and outrages of the lawless, the violent, and the brutal." Children, the disabled, and other helpless ones are to know the protective, sheltering arms of the Klan.
4. American Interests. "To protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and all laws passed in conformity thereof, and to protect the states and the people thereof from all invasion of the right from any source whatsoever."
FOR CHRIST'S CROWN AND COVENANT!
Keltic Kirk Knights
of the Ku Klux Klan
Rev. Colonel Joe Johnson
P.O. Box 1166
Malvern, Arkansas 72104-4248
|1925 KU KLUX KLAN CROSS|
|KOTC FAVORITE LINKS:|
|*** LINK # 1 *** KOTC HOME PAGE: "INDEX".|
|*** LINK # 2 *** CHRISTIAN IDENTITY WHITE NATIONALIST MILITIA CHIEFTAIN JOE JOHNSON - - White Aryan Resistance KKK - KELTIC KIRK KNIGHTS of the KU KLUX KLAN.|
|*** LINK # 3 *** The CONSTITUTION PARTY - "For God, for Family and for Republic" WorKKK to return to a Constitutional Republic. ~Mike Peroutka for President in 2004~|
|*** LINK # 4 *** LEADERLESS RESISTANCE from ESSAYS OF A KLANSMAN by LOUIS BEAM - author of THE KLANSMAN HANDBOOK [ available from Aryan Nations CJCC/AN.]|
|KLAN OFFICERS' TRAINING CORPS|
|Name:||Militia Colonel Joe Johnson KLANSMAN|