untitled Threesome Ficcie

-----part 1-----

Heero woke in the middle of the night and reached over for Duo. He was feeling very aroused and wanted nothing more than to sink his flesh into the Shinigami Pilot. 

Duo wasn't there. Disappointed, Heero got out of bed and went to look for Duo. As he neared the kitchen, he could hear Duo moaning. The braided pilot sounded the same as he did when he and Heero were making love. 

Quietly opening the kitchen door, Heero saw Duo lying on the kitchen floor, stark naked, with Quatre on top of him. The blond pilot was pumping in and out of Duo, who was thrusting back to meet each thrust of Quatre's erection deep into his shivering body.

Heero was furious, but a sudden increase in Heero's own arousal stopped him from taking any actions that he might regret later. Instead, he joined the pair on the floor, positioning himself just so, gripping the back of Duo's head and guiding his erection into Duo's mouth. Duo sucked, instinctively, on Heero's cock while Heero stroked the back of his head and thrust into his mouth even as Quatre continued thrusting into Duo's ass. Duo's moans increased in intensity and Heero knew he was going to come soon. He repositioned himself to take Duo's erection into his mouth. Duo took Heero's back into his own mouth as soon as Heero's lips encircled his aroused member. Then all three of them came, Heero in Duo's mouth, Duo in Heero's mouth, Quatre deep in Duo's ass. They lay there, trembling, until all three of them were sated.

"I'm sorry." Quatre whispered as they fell asleep. "Please forgive me?"

-----part 2-----

"For what?" Heero asked.

"This was all my fault." Quatre explained. "It was my arousal that you and Duo were both experiencing, not your own. My spaceheart is projecting my desire onto you. Duo wouldn't have let me touch him if..."

Heero remembered the sensations he had felt when he'd walked into the room, the increase in his own arousal, his intense need to join in with Duo and Quatre, and the intensity of their orgasms when they had achieved the climax they so desperately sought. 

"It's all right." he told Quatre. "I'm not angry with you. Why don't you and Duo come to bed? Between you and Duo I suspect I won't get any sleep, not that I'll mind all that much."

A short time later, between Duo and Quatre was exactly where Heero found himself, Quatre thrusting into him, innocence and insatiability somehow combined into one being while Duo sucked, voraciously, on his erect member, licking, drinking down the seed Heero shot into the braided pilot's mouth even as as Quatre sent his seed into Heero. Then Quatre pulled out of Heero and moved to take Duo's neglected shaft into his mouth, sucking greedily until Duo was coming. Then Heero moved behind Duo and pushed into him, thrusting into the already orgasm-ing Shinigami Pilot, sending Duo into orgasm overload and then beyond, leaving him lying there, panting heavily and staring blankly at the wall. Heero was the next to succumb, the erotic thoughts conjured up by Duo lying there, panting like a recently mating animal, increasing his response as he sent his seed into Duo, over and over, until he, too, lay there panting and staring. Finally, with a timid cry of frightened pleasure, Quatre gave in and let his own orgasm wash over him until he, too, was left panting and staring.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1