untitled Preggy Pilot Fic With A Twist

-----part 1-----

Dr.G stared at the test results in shock and amazement. He hadn't realized that OZ's bio-research team was into anything this advanced. The tests in front of him confirmed, however, that they were a bit further along than anyone had previously thought. He reached for his phone, then paused trying to work out the best way to break the news.

*****

"Hello?" Duo answered the phone. "Dr. G? How're things going with you lot of mad scientists? Come up with any new inven..." he paused, a look of shock coming over his face as the blood drained from it. "Come again?! I see... " he collapsed into a chair. "I need to think this over. Yes. Thank you." he hung up the phone and sat there in complete shock. He couldn't believe it.

He was pregnant.... with Relena's child!

-----part 2-----

"Heero," Duo waved as Heero walked into the safehouse. "Nice to have you back safe. How's the Queen of the World doing?"

"Same as always." Heero shrugged. "Funny, you never took an interest in her before. Every time I'd bring her up, you'd steer the conversation elsewhere."

"Well," Duo shrugged, hoping that his next comment would pass without too much notice, "it's really not unusual a guy in my condition to be concerned about the father of their unborn child."

It went as unnoticed as a tsunami.

"WHAT?!" Heero didn't hit the roof. He went right through it. "Duo, what the hell are you talking about?! You and Relena...?! You bastard, I..." he raised his fist to strike.

Duo put up a defensive hand. "Don't hit me! You might hurt the baby!"

"What?" Heero grabbed Duo by the collar.

"I'm pregnant." Duo spluttered.

Heero glared at him. "You just said that Relena..."

"I said Relena was the father."

Heero released Duo. "Tell me everything."

"It must have been done when I was at that OZ prison a couple of months ago." Duo replied. "I don't know any of the technicalities. But apparently they somehow used Relena's DNA to create a sperm cell and mine to create an egg cell."

"But how are you carrying it?" Heero asked.

"I don't know." Duo shook his head. "And it frightens me. But..."

"You're going to keep it, aren't you?"

Duo nodded. "Heero, listen to me. I'm afraid that OZ might try to take the baby. And they could do it, legally. All Zechs has to do is show up in court as Milliardo Peacecraft, prove he's related, and explain to them that I have a record and that I am a single parent and have no means of supporting the child."

"Well, if we got married, you wouldn't be single." Heero suggested.

Duo shook his head. "When someone marries me, Heero Yuy, I want it to be because they love me, not out of some misguided sense of honor or obligation. You don't love me, Heero."

Duo walked out of the kitchen, passing Quatre as he left, though he took no notice of the blond pilot.

"I love you, Duo." Quatre said, quietly, as he watched Duo head down the hall into his room.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1