untitled Heero/Quatre Fic

-----part 1-----

Heero Yuy, Perfect Soldier, leaned back in the hot tub. His muscles were tense and his body ached from a long day of battles and a few injuries he'd earned along the way. 

"I guess it's not so bad." he remarked to the empty room. "But a soldier isn't supposed to like this...sort...of...thing..." and then, the pleasant warmth and sweet aroma of the bath getting to him, Heero dozed off.

He was awakened some time later by the feel of a warm mouth teasing the tip of his now-erect manhood. Eyes flying open, he looked down and gaped in surprise at the sight of the blue-eyed, blond-haired Arabian pilot, who somehow still looked very innocent despite the fact that Heero was about to come in his mouth.

Quatre pulled back, depriving Heero of the sweet warmth that had brought him so close to ecstasy. "I want you inside me." He whispered. "I want it and you need it. Please? You needn't be afraid you'll hurt me. I'm stronger than I seem."

"I have no lubricant." Heero shook his head.

"The hot water would dissolve it anyhow." Quatre replied, laconically. "Please, Heero. I can handle it. I promise if it gets to be too much, I'll tell you." He started to lower himself onto Heero's lap, but Heero pushed him off.

"I want to be on top." he said, gently draping Quatre over the edge of the bath. He groped and fondled Quatre for several moments, then spread his asscheeks and pushed his erection, slowly, into Quatre. He pulled back, then pushed in again, a little deeper this time.

Quatre moaned and pushed back, taking Heero in all the way. Then he and Heero began to thrust against each other, their hearts racing as they sped onward toward climax.

Then they were both coming, Quatre's body shaking and trembling as Heero's hot seed filled him. They shuddered through a mutual orgasm that seemed to last both forever and only a second, then slumped down as their bodies slowly stopped spsaming.

Neither one of them noticed the heartbroken, braided figure in the doorway.

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1