untitled Gundam Wing Silly Fic

Author's notes:
Recently there have been questions about what if Duo Maxwell were really a girl. Ficcies have already been written by several authors (including me) on this subject. So I've decided to up the ante a bit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Duo sat on the edge of the bed, combing out the long tresses she'd been growing all her life. The clothes she wore made a sports bra all she needed to hide her true nature. 

She tweaked a nipple as she gazed at a picture she'd taken of Heero. "Oh, Heero," she whispered, lying back upon the bed and touching herself as she gazed at the Wing pilot's photograph. "I need you so badly.

A moment later, she stood up. Tonight, the others would learn the truth about her. She needed Heero too badly to hide it any longer.

*****

In Heero's bedroom, the pilot of Gundam Wing removed the tanktop she'd been wearing and frowned at her breasts. They were small, so small she passed easily for a boy. She stroked the flat surface of her spandex shorts and shook her head. "You'd think they've have figiured it out by now." she sighed, as she undressed and took out a picture of Duo. "I just wish you'd shut up and take me. You must know my secret, Duo. So why don't you make love to me?"

She fell back against the bed, still clasping the picture.

"No." she stood up. "Personal mission. I am going to tell Duo the truth and ask him to make love to me."

*****

Trowa Barton finished her sit-ups and pulled on her shirt, covering the sports bra she used to keep her true sex hidden. Since her attack, prior to meeting her fellow pilots, she'd lived as a boy.

But now she had met a boy she knew would never harm her. 

"Quatre," she whispered in her daydream, "Tonight, you'll be the first in many years to know who I really am. Tonight, I want you to be first to make love to me. I've been touched before, but not made love to. That's for you, Quatre."

*****

Quatre Raberba Winner looked down at her firm round breasts. Freed of their usual bindings, they still throbbed from their confinement. She stroked the nipples, sighing with pained relief and desire as they hardened at her touch.

"Oh, Trowa." she said to the empty room. "How will you react when you learn the truth? I have to tell you tonight. Father wants me to wed and bear a son, a proper heir for the Winner family. I want it to be yours."

She stood up and headed for the door to her room.

*****

Chang Wufei finished watching a TV program and turned off the set. He headed up to his room, arriving in the hallway just as four very female Gundam pilots burst out of their room, each blurting out what was now very obvious to all.

Wufei looked at all four girls, who were currently topless, developed a sudden nosebleed, and passed out.

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1