untitled GW Ficcie

-----part 1------

Heero kissed Duo and drew him close.

"Please, Heero!" Duo begged, his voice filled with lust. "Please, do it. Please? Don't deny me any longer. I need it, Heero. I need you inside me. Please?!"

Heero lubricated Duo then guided himself into the braided pilot, slowly, carefully. 

Duo thrust himself back onto Heero's shaft, taking the Perfect Soldier's entire length into his body in a fraction of a second.

Heero was alarmed, as he was sure he had felt Duo tear, but Duo didn't seem to mind as he drove himself relentlessly back onto Heero's erection.

"Duo," Heero groaned as waves of pleasure surged up through him. "Oh, Kami-sama, I'm coming!" He arched his back and thrust deep into Duo, releasing his seed into his braided teammate and lover. 

The door swung open and Wufei stared at the scene in amazement. "I'm sorry." he apologized. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Wufei," Duo purred, overtones of lust in his voice. "do you think I have a beautiful body?"

He slinked forward, seductively, Heero's body slipping out of him, crawling on hands and knees until he reached the edge of the bed closest to the door.

Wufei wanted to turn and run, but the beauty of Duo's exquisite eyes captivated him and he nodded, swallowing a lump in his throat. "You're beautiful." he whispered.

"Make love to me." Duo whispered. "I need you inside of me. Please, Wufei. Please take me."

"I can't." Wufei told him. "Duo, you're promised to Heero."

"I need you, Wufei. You, Heero, Quatre, and Trowa. Please, Wufei. Please make love to me."

-----part 2-----

"I can't." Wufei told Duo. "I want you as badly as you want me, but you and Heero love each other. I don't know why you're acting this way, but I know it's not something you really want to do."

"Please." Duo begged. "Please. I need you *now*!"

Wufei shook his head and left the room. 

Heero turned Duo to face him and looked into his eyes. "What was that all about?" he asked.

Duo wordlessly kissed him. "Make love to me."

"What is with you, Duo?!"

"I don't know." Duo admitted. "Ever since this afternoon I've wanted to make love. I've needed it so badly I can't stop. Please, Heero. Please. I'm begging you."

Duo's pleading reached a level of desperation that Heero didn't think was humanly possible. Finally, Heero could withstand Duo's heart-wrenching pleas no longer. He careful slipped back into Duo and moved, carefully, within him, Duo thrusting back, moaning with pleasure and desire until he and Duo were both coming once again.

Heero blinked at the telephone that evening. He was still aching from a day of making love with Duo, who had for some reason become insatiable. "Relena, you did *what*?"

"I created a subliminal signal to put the idea of universal love and harmony into people's minds. I hope it works. I tested it out on your friend Duo this afternoon."

"So, that's why." Heero mused. "Relena, your message misfired. It's caused Duo's sexual arousal to increase somewhat drastically. I had to lock him in our room and tie him to the bed to make sure he didn't try to have sex with something that might hurt him."

"Oh my." Relena blushed, though Heero could not see this. "That wasn't my intention. I'll have to find out where the wording went wrong."

"Is there a way to cure this?" Heero asked.

"Best we can do for now is keep him from hurting himself." Relena admitted. "I'll try to come up with a cure in the meanwhile."

-----part 3-----

Duo writhed about on the bed, tossing his head from side to side as he tried to free himself from the bonds around his wrists and ankles. He needed Heero, Quatre, anyone. If the entirety of the OZ forces found the safehouse, they were more than welcome to his body as far as he was concerned. 

"Heero!" he called. "Wufei! Quatre! Somebody! Anybody! Please... please, oh, God, please, take me! Please, someone I don't care who it is, just do it!"

Heero walked into the room. He lifted Duo up as much as the restraints would permit, and kissed him, but did nothing more.

"Please, Heero.. for God's sake... fuck me!"

"No, Duo." Heero told him. "You don't really want to right now. If I took you know, I'd be raping you. I can't do that to you, Duo. If I'd known the truth before, I wouldn't have made love to you when I did."

"You have to." Duo told him. "Please... Don't you understand? You're killing me. Please. I can't take the strain any longer."

Heero kissed Duo and lowered him back onto the pillow. Then he left the room.

"Heero! Please!" Duo pleaded. "If you don't take me, I'll die!"

"He's right, Heero." Quatre told him. "He's so aroused right now that unless he makes love, he could suffer a massive internal systems overload as it were. I just hope Relena's working on a cure like she said she was."

Heero nodded. "I've got a bad feeling about this." he confided.

By that evening, Duo had managed to free himself. He had just made it to the door, wearing a very skimpy outfit, just enough to avoid a prostitution charge in fact, when Heero put a hand on his shoulder.

Duo moved, provocatively, against Heero, whispering the Perfect Soldier's name in a lusty voice that nearly drove Heero mad with desire.

"Make love to me or let me go find someone who will." Duo told Heero, his voice leaving no room for any doubt. One way or another, Duo was going to have someone inside of him tonight.

"Duo..." Heero moaned. He was too tired to argue. He pulled his spandex shorts down just enough to expose himself, then slipped down the nicely revealing jeans Duo was wearing and entered Duo right there and then, Duo bracing himself against the doorway and thrusting back for all he was worth until they were both crying out and Heero felt his release as he came within Duo.

Duo's cry of ecstasy woke the others and they went to see what was going on.

Duo hurried over to Wufei and kissed him full on the mouth, pulling the surprised pilot down on top of him. Like Heero, Wufei was too exhausted to resist the lust that Duo's erotic movements inspired in him. He made love to Duo, thrusting deep inside him, until they were both in a state of orgasmic bliss that left Wufei thoroughly exhausted. 

Duo, on the other hand, was far from sated. He turned his attentions on Quatre next and finally on Trowa. Both pilots made love to Duo, until they, too, were left lying on the floor like sated march hares..

Still unsatisfied, Duo paused just long enough to fix his clothes, then he left the safehouse.

The room he left behind looked like a hurricane had hit it. His lovemaking had been fierce, insatiable and there wasn't a single area in the room where he and at least one of the others hadn't made love.

He was heading toward a nightclub when he spotted a troop of OZ soldiers heading his way. He recalled his earlier thoughts and realized that he was still harboring them. Any more sensible fear of torture or urge to escape had been replaced by the need to have any of them... all of them... inside him. He went over to them and kissed one of them.

"Well, well. What have we got here?"

"Eager for a little action, Gundam Pilot?" another asked. "Oh yeah, we know who you are."

"Fuck me!" Duo pleaded. "Fuck me hard, right now!"

"Oh, now, let's not rush things." the senior officer smiled. "Why don't you come into our office and we'll make you nice and comfy."

Duo nodded and let them lead him into an alley. There, they pushed him onto his hands and knees and spent hours going at him one after another.

They were still going at it well into the next morning when Heero tracked down Duo. He pulled Duo away from the OZ soldiers and bustled the battered and bleeding pilot into the car.

"You idiot! They were raping you!" he hollered at Duo. "Don't you understand that?"

"Yes. But I need it. Please, Heero. You were all passed out and I needed to have someone inside me. Anyone."

Heero pulled Duo close and held the trembling, still-aroused pilot as they returned to the safehouse.

-----part 4-----

"Please, let me go." Duo pleaded, as Heero lead him back into his bedroom. "Don't tie me up and leave me again... please you have to make love to me. You have to."

"I won't leave you, Duo." Heero said. "I'm going to stay with you until they find a cure." he looked at Quatre. "You and the others get on Relena's case. See to it she finds a cure."

"Heero, please..." Duo begged, frantically.


Quatre picked up the phone and was about to call Relena when he caught a news broadcast about Relena and members of her entourage attending a posh gathering at some foreign site.

"That bitch." he swore, slamming the phone down. He walked into the bedroom where Duo was moaning while Heero made love to him.

"Has Relena made any progress toward a cure?"

"Relena isn't working on a cure." Quatre told Heero. "She's taking a vacation."

"She's what?!" Heero pulled out of Duo who whimpered in protest. "Find out where. She is not going to leave Duo to suffer like this if I can help it."

-----part 5-----

"Your Ladyship," a butler droned as Relena relaxed in her lounge chair. "Your pardon, but there is a Mr. Mad-As-Hell on the phone who wishes to speak to you." He handed her the phone and she listened with curiosity.

"...your ass back here right now and fix this damned problem! I am *not* about to just let you lounge around on your lazy Queen-of-the-World ass and eat bonbons while..."

Relena handed the phone back to the butler as if it were a dead fish, and resumed her drink.

"If I may say so, the gentleman seems quite agitated." the butler offered.

"Yes, he does." Relena replied. "But as much as I would like to help, I simply cannot solve everyone's problem.

"She hung up." Heero fumed. "The little bitch hung up!"

"Heero, calm down." Wufei said. 

"Calm down?!" Heero shrieked. "My boyfriend wants the entire world population to screw him into oblivion and you expect me to calm down?! Don't you remember what happened last night. He let those OZ soldiers rape him."

A whimper came from the bedroom.

"Heero, you'd better tend to Duo." Trowa told him. "I'll check my connections and see if I can find anything that might help. I can't promise anything, but circus people do a lot of traveling and someone might know of a doctor that could help."

"See what you can turn up, Quatre." Heero said as he disappeared down the hall.

Quatre shook his head in admiration. "He's got a lot of courage going in there right now the way Duo is at the moment."

The fact that Duo was tied down was the only reason he wasn't seriously injured at this point. His arousal had grown even stronger and at this point, he was too aroused to even speak or have any sort of conscious thought. If he'd been untied, he would have fucked anything he could've gotten into himself.

Heero slid a finger into Duo to lubricate him so he wouldn't hurt him, and Duo thrust back onto it like a wildcat in heat to the billionth power. Heero withdrew his finger and climbed on top of Duo, pushing himself in slowly. At least, he tried to penetrate Duo slowly.

Duo thrust back, hard, taking all of Heero into himself, and thrusting back with enough lust and passion to put all the sex gods and goddesses of the universe to shame.

Then Duo let out a cry and came even as Heero came within him. He slumped forward and closed his eyes...

...a slipped, irrevocably, into a coma.

-----part 6-----

Relena could not be found, despite Heero's strident efforts to locate her. However, he knew where she'd go when the cruise was over. 

Never once leaving Duo's side during the remainder of the month, Heero finally left the safehouse on the day Relena returned.

Relena Peacecraft had barely made it off the gangplank when Heero's fist connected with her jaw and sent her to the ground.

"How *dare* you strike a lady?!" she glared up at him.

"You may be a woman," Heero countered, "but you are no lady."

"Why aren't you at home having fun with your boyfriend?"

"Because that stupid stunt of yours put him into a goddamned coma."

Relena's face took on a worried look. "Oh..." she seemed troubled. "I didn't expect..."

"You had no intentions of curing him, did you?!"

"No." Relena admitted. "I hoped that if he started acting like a slut you would leave him."

"For you?!" Heero let out a dry, mirthless laugh. "Don't flatter yourself. I'd rather fuck a cockroach." 

"Well, you're certainly the right size for the job." Relena countered.

Heero's eyes narrowed at this. "You don't really care about Duo, do you?"

"No. I hate him." Relena told Heero. "He's in my way and he's stopping me from having the one thing I want in this world. But I don't want to end up in jail on murder charges, either. So I'll help you fix Duo up. But only if you promise to marry me."

Heero's communicator lit up and he switched it to communication mode.

"Yes?" he asked.

Wufei's voice came on the other end. He was in tears as he tried to speak.

"Wufei, what..." But he knew already. "Duo?" he asked weakly. It had to be. He dropped the communicator and glared at Relena with a look that would've sent her straight to the tenth level of Hell if such things were possible.

Relena felt the world spin around her as her plans suddenly unraveled around her. In one instant she had lost everything. She was a murderess now. She would become a fugitive, a disgrace to her family name.

Without another word, she stepped off the dock and plunged into the water.

Heero dove in after her.

"Why did you save me?" she asked once they were on dry land.

"Because I don't want you to get off that easily." Heero told her. "I want you to stand trial for what you did to Duo."

Heero led Relena back to their safehouse, intending to hold a kangaroo court with the other pilots as jury and himself as judge. 

To his surprise, Duo answered the door. The young, long-haired pilot threw his arms around Heero and hugged him. 

"Duo?!" Heero blinked. "But ... Wufei, you were crying... I thought..."

"Tears of joy, Heero." Wufei said, still crying a bit. "I was just so happy when he woke up. I couldn't help myself."

Heero glared at Relena.

"He didn't die. So you can let me go."

Heero released her, but Duo blocked the door.

"Relena," he said, "before you go home, I just want you to know one thing. You who pride yourself at being non-violent. You who call yourself an Absolute Pacifist." he paused a moment. "You raped me. Do you understand that? Your little trick made me offer myself to people I never would've offered myself to. It was all your fault. All of it! Every unwanted penetration. Every tear inside me. You're to blame, Relena Peacecraft." he broke down and wept. Heero drawing him close and holding him in his arms.

"If you don't leave now, Relena," Heero warned, as he did what he could to soothe Duo, "I'll kill you."

Relena ran from the safehouse as fast as her legs could carry her. She ran on and on into the night, not stopping.

Not even when she reached the cliff.


Heero kissed Duo and drew him close as they lay together in bed.

"Heero, please," Duo groaned. "I've got a pounding headache right now from those drugs Quatre's doctors pumped me full of."

Heero smiled and rolled over. 

"Heero?" Duo asked.

"Hn.."

"Sleep well."

-----Owari-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1