untitled Fusion Fic (a GW/Vampire Hunter D fusion)

-----part 1-----

The braided rider rode up to the young man upon his silver steed, then reined it to a halt.

The other man looked up at the newcomer. At the long flowing braid that was currently draped over his shoulder and hanging down in front of him, at the cloak which fluttered about him in the afternoon breeze.

"You're a hunter for hire, right?"

The braided one remained silent.

"Can't you talk?" the other demanded. "That sword looks fancy. I suppose *you* just carry it around for looks."

Still no reply.

"Well, then. I'll just take it." 

The man rushed at the braided rider, catching the youth in the coils of his attack whip. "Ha! So, you're as lousy as I thought. Now, give me your sword."

Wordlessly, effortlessly, the rider sent a pulse of psychic energy through the attack whip, causing it to disintegrate. Then, he rode off.

"Wait!" the other man called, running after him. "You're a special hunter aren't you. A vampire hunter!"

The braided rider stopped.

"I'm sorry I attacked you without reason." The other youth said. "I need someone brave like you. Someone who isn't a coward like all the others." He blushed. "This is where the vampire kissed me." He revealed a pair of puncture wounds upon his neck.

The braided rider dismounted from his steed and walked over to him. He examined the bite mark, then stood up, holding the other boy's shoulders. 

"Can you help me?" The young man asked. "I can't pay you much money, but I'll feed you, and you can sleep with me, if you want."

"What's your name?"

"My name's Wufei." the bitten man replied. "Oh, please? Won't you help me?"

-----TBC-----

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1